The absolute state of the shitsons

>the absolute state of the shitsons

Attached: 15028201711.png (829x849, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naVpgyl6nDk&t
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wVWh1PZ1Eo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, possibly, so brave
cancel the simpsons

Sneedsexual

but she’s a child

That's some JK Rowling shit right there. Please don't let this become a trend.

>the absolute state of the sneeeds

What’s polyamorous? Is that a fancy way to say gay?

Why are there two lisas

What is polyamorous? In all seriousness

formerly straight

How old is she again?
What the fuck

She’s not just in a homosexual relationship she’s in one with multiple partners. The only way it could get any more fucked is if they were children and a horse was also involved

but she’s a sneed

>it's possible
has there ever been a more obvious way to test the water to see how people react?

formerly an infant

Why anyone cares about this cancer of a show past the 90s is beyond me.

7 to 8 years max

why don't you fucking google it? are you retarded?

Attached: BlankAnnualDragon.gif (240x184, 871K)

The only good characters are the sneedsons

Have snex

remember, she still marries Milhouse in the end

The pic is from an episode that's over 7 years old already so it's not a new thing.

>that a fancy way to say gay?

it means having multiple partners , no monogamy. Could be gay or strait or undecided. It does not seem to fit the Lisa character who is pretty reserved compared to Bart. I expected them to make her bi or gay but polyamorous ?

remember, she still marries Sneed in the end

Does anyone even care at this point what they do with these characters? I know I don't.

Means they want to sleep around and not be critcized for their lack of fidelity or inability to commit.

Sneedamorous?

I thought it was a fancy word for saying bi.

It's something people with autism/aspergers have instead of a loving 1 on 1 relationships since they are incapable of feeling love.

S

No, that's pansexual

That's pansexual which means they'll fuck absolutely anything, becuase as we all know gender is a spectrum not a binary UwU

Why do these people always want to ruin the innocence of children characters by inserting their sexual degeneracy? They do the same with Harry Potter.

the sucksons

Its a fancy way of saying gucci loafers

JUST WHEN YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE ALRIGHT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Actually makes sense for her character.

Good job guessing my post number

Bans used to be a punishment for acting like a twat, now evading bans is a game for retards on this board. It will never get better, Yea Forums is lost.

the sicksons

totally tubular dude

that's adolescent Maggie

No it doesn’t tranny

>established Lisa as a poly LUG

Does she have a single likeable trait left?

Reminder that there must have been SOME ageing. There are 658 episodes, and 365 days in a year. It's impossible for the events of the day(s) portrayed in every episode to have occurred in less than a year's lifespan. Lisa and Bart are older than 8 and 10, respectively.

>Bart trying not to touch the filthy dykes
Based.

It's a fancy way of avoiding the negative connotations associated with being a slut. typically it's just what a girl tells her bf when she wants to fuck other guys and not get in trouble. If he's stupid he'll agree, and if he's real stupid he'll be one too, which means he won't get any extra pussy but he'll pretend they are equal in the relationship.

She's very left wing. Its cool in left wing circles to be some form LGBT. How does it not make sense?

Based bart

after all this time, why dont they age everyone a few years? itd bring life into the show

Al Jean is a hack, can we all agree on that?

Attached: 1552764721819.png (1894x2120, 2.74M)

haven't watched simpsons in years
are they grown ups now?

>bans episode featuring guest star who became controversial
>openly discusses an 8 year old’s sexuality
What even goes on in Al Jean’s head anymore?

Attached: Who cares.jpg (750x570, 96K)

Oh please, they're stuck in that one year for eternity. Maggie didn't age a bit even though Apu had his poo horde within the span of a single episode. She should have been walking and talking by middle of the episode.

>polyamorous

Attached: 2343C6DF-D276-41DD-A544-FD1FCA7EA3F9.png (526x271, 168K)

>”Who needs actually good writing when we can just follow trends?”

Sort of, moviesperg. His attempts at keeping the show relevant are abominable, but I think it’s better to keep senile ol’ Al running things than someone who was born after 1989.

That show has always been (((propaganda))) from day one.

Attached: 1453950088090.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Usually females will be with a cuck or onions who pays her bills and she basically wants to keep riding the carousel. So she tells him she's "poly" and that gives her free reign to fuck other guys or even date them.

The guy accepts it because he's either in love or too stupid to realize the connotations and doesn't think he can do better.

It's a loophole to make being a whore sound more sophisticated and acceptable because all women are insane these days.

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Actually hiring someone born after 1989 COULD be a good thing, chances are he remembers what made the Simpsons funny

There is no ageing though. They are 8 and 10 respectively in every single season.

Maybe the Simpsons (and other cartoons) wouldn't have dropped off if they actually tried ageing their characters as seasons progressed.

But they'd rather have a 10 year old impregnate a woman and suggest a 8 year old sleeps around because it's easier and they know the libs won't mind the pedophilia

This is absolutely one of the writers fetish

>people ever respected being banned on fucking Yea Forums
Imagine being this new

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-185504_Chrome.jpg (1063x1356, 195K)

That is wrong. Polyamourus people often do commit, just not to one person.

It's confirmed she marries and has a daughter with Milhouse.

IN THE SAME EPISODE OF THAT IMAGE

wait wasnt that a throwaway joke like 10 years ago?
I distinctly recall that
or was that Maggie?

>1994: Homer is witch-hunted by SJWs after false claims of sexual harrassment
>2019: Lisa has multiracial lesbian orgy

(((...and that's a good thing)))

>possibly
Yikes queer-bating is just offensive in 2019.

Unrequited polymarism is just called cheating.

early 90s simpsons was baste and redpilled my guy

That episode is very good

Holidays of Future Passed if you have curiosity

Daily reminder that liberalism is a mental disorder

every article that says some shit like "character is possibly x, says y staff member" is just a dismissive "maybe whatever" answer being blown out of proportion

You should know what poly and amorous mean

no it wasn't lmao

Then it's not commitment, retard.

she was born this way

Yes it is. Commitment is being dedicated to someone or something. You can be dedicated to multiple people.

All these sexualities but pedophilia is still looked down upon.
When are they gonna make Bart a pedophile?

Attached: 70c341aa6db122450ecec49519ebaa42-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

Sneedosexual

honk

are you demoralized yet goys?

sneedsneedsneedsneedsneedsneedsneedsneedsneedsneedsneedsneed

Yeah bro and I'm a vegetarian but I like to have steak with my broccoli

It'll take a lot more than an article by /literallywho/ about a show 23 years past it's prime to get into my head breh

Oh cool so in the past all the deadbeat dads and sluts were not that, but polyamorous.

Not when it comes to relationships. Humans are inherently monogamous, it's in our DNA, mountains of evolutionary psychology support this. Historically only the wealthiest of the wealthy in our societies have had the ability to take multiple partners and even then they would have 1 main woman whose children wold be their heirs.

>all the deadbeat dads

yes its yet another thing that's bad when straight men do it , but empowering for everybody else.

Yes it is exactly that. Just like lefties want to normalize mental illness, they also want to normalize being literal trash. They hate the nuclear family. Families succeed, they don't need government welfare or imported foreign labor

This is what my boss doesn't get. I'm committed to my job, but I'm also committed to video games, yet even after I explained this he still got mad when he caught me playing Risk of Rain at my desk.

Generally they aren't (((propagandized))) until they're popular. Once they're popular, and you have enough goys watching, it's then that you strike because that's when they have large enough numbers and a dedicated fanbase to make it worthwhile.
Sure some people will stop watching, but a lot of the goys keep watching it just because it's popular and others because they think it'll return to what it was (it won't, ever). That's when you really doubledown on it and drive even more people away.
So you might be thinking "stop being retarded, why drive them away when you're dabbing on them and they're loyal to the brand" and the reason is for the same reason you still have Commies despite living in a prosperous country and Communism having a 100% failure rate. No, not because they're right (they aren't), but because when you're only hearing one argument and it's being conducted by one group, you're much accepting of it. By constantly doubling down, people can't believe what they're seeing and start to tune out, because it doesn't mesh with reality and they get cognitive dissonance.
Once you've destroyed whatever show it is then it's no problem to you, it's not like you care about it. To you it's a vessel for the (((agenda))) and literally nothing else, even the shekels are secondary. It's a show, so what? There'll be another one along any minute that will pick up from where the last one left off, maybe not quite at the deep end, but far enough to your (((side))). Now the goys are being taught the same (((argument))), by two, apparently, (((different))) group. It's not the Simpsons saying it now, it's Family Goy. It's not Professor Goldberg telling me how bad white people are, it's Dr Shekelstein. Etc.
To goys this means they're hearing two opposing sides arguing their point, but still reaching the same (((conclusion))), which the goys accept because they listen to the (((authority))).
Why do you think the Simpsons went from family oriented to pure retarded?

Yeah, serially monogamous.

>2019
>Not having sister wives

You're messing up kiddos.

They did hire someone born after 1989. He's, for what "he" is, admitted he didn't watch the Simpsons until he got a job with them. And he's your chief writer, I'm not even joking.

deenS is the dutch name for the danish language

I still remember the episode where Marge becomes a real estate agent and she gets mad at the thought of being "just a housewife". That always pissed me off, as if women shouldn't want that and should instead go and waste the majority of their lives grinding away for some corporation.

she plants tobacco and tomatoes simultaneously

How awful. Denying marginalized peoples (like gamers!) the right to play video games during work hours is oppression. We really need to get intelligent, forward-thinking politicians into office to fix this.

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 6K)

unironically a very lucid description
unironically incredibly retarded

Attached: sneedin.gif (1100x450, 110K)

isn't she like 8?

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1533040526443.jpg (626x763, 69K)

shut up incel

The fuck is polyamorous?

>Sexualizing more children
Wow it looks like Stranger Things really did change television forever!

Sneedsons

Sluts with cuck bfs. The slut fucks other men for fun and the cuck lets her.

they sleep with everyone

she's a faggot but parallel instead of serial

but shes only a seed

SFASFC

If the Simpsons does not end in the 2020s then it shall go on until civilisation ends. Consequentially, that might not be very long in the grand scheme of things.

based mickey weiner

Diversity in this case being they cant make anything else other then cape shit for example.

They likely have such a comprehensive history of recordings of all voice actors, that they can continue making episodes forever after they die, just by splicing up sentences and words

Lisa Simpson is 8 years old.

It means she likes to fuck and suck.

Exactly how are any of those posts "cringe"
Seriously stop fucking Up comfy sneed threads

based Tell him to play co-op with you

What is polyamorous exactly? Multiple partners?

I'm very committed to my young children but also to gambling.

Kill Them All. Not us though. For we are bit flesh. Let us then pour out our selves completely until the day the wicked one and his seed will be gone for good.

Formerly an infant

what a pathetic attempt

sneed

>leftist writer constantly thinks about the possible sexual exploits of a prepubescent girl
it checks out

Please. Every human being is polyamorous. We all see the need to be loved by multiple partners. Why do you think so many people cheat on singular partners?

sneed (;

I walked into a house and discovered one of these relationships once. It started with a distressed squeal which was the wife getting plowed. But the husband wasn't home. So the girl I was with tells me they do that shit, and then we went down into the basement which was full of his toys, pinball machines, and game systems. I knew immediately that he was probably just gay. They got divorced.

JFC WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY TODAY WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE GIVE SUCH SHITS ABOUT SEXUALITY AND RACE?!?!?! JUST LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIVES YOU VAPID MORONS!!!!

Because they have commitment issues and need therapy. You wouldn't say every human is a drunk because so many people are alcoholics.

Means trans-accepting. Like, many people would say fucking a tranny is a homosexual act. Polyamorous means if a dude says he's a chick, you'll fuck that dude and still call yourself straight. However, the majority of polyamorous are women. It's the new 'I experimented in college'.

Supremely underrated

Because Aids moron. Disease is one of the things that will destroy a society quickly. Any good society works to preserve itself and prevent that which means a standard must be adopted.

Well at least in Family Guy there is aging. And in latest seasons Simpsons Homer wears reading glasses often but those glasses are nothing when you think about character developement.

Attached: 1553996238375.png (1000x1000, 331K)

Yeah, it's a fancy german way to say that

Attached: 723556.jpg (564x790, 89K)

Formerly monogamous

Hearing shit like this makes me happy I have good dick genetics.

I am the horse.

>banning for ban evading
Mods and jannies are literal cucks

Attached: 857023.jpg (337x755, 62K)

If she is wanting polyamory the agreement is "okay but you can't bitch about me fucking other girls".

Attached: 1512542185769.jpg (515x476, 51K)

If thats lisa on the left then whos on the right

The pedantry of this degeneracy has just gotten so tiresome.

Maggie

Formely Steamed.

Attached: ca5e0eb186e15942cdc20a814687ffb56f547fbcf02dea065166d1a19f62a319.jpg (571x444, 94K)

Attached: a9b9783cc1974b05e7061b46f29624ce.jpg (1000x1571, 246K)

Attached: 1532797360863.jpg (244x295, 32K)

What the fuck is a polyamorous? Some kind of Dinosaur?

incels raging cos lisa can manage to get two bitches at once and they cant even have a hello from a girl.

lmao at faggots who definitley need to have sex.

what does that have to do with race and sexuality? I mean i know fags are more prone to aids but are lesbians equally prone to it too? I mean at that point you'd probably want to get rid of drugs and aid needles instead rather than trying to kill all homos
>in b4 1 problem at a time

I sneed.

She can’t be fulfilled by one partner like so many of us are, because she’s either a degenerate that still wants to sleep around or a selfish cunt that wants gratification a lot. Its usually both.

Some kind of fancy German car.

Attached: 764013.jpg (1920x800, 246K)

I was elected to seed, not to feed.

Attached: Arnold Swarzengerman.jpg (640x272, 28K)

Imagine Lisa sneedson in that situation haha

Old enough

i can confirm that.
this 100% happened to my friend that looks like onion person (beard + glasses and he says sorry way too often even to me).
when he found her with some guy she just told that she is POLY and if he loves her he has to accept her like this. and it ended up with a huge shitsorm

Im gay and im still VERY CURIOUS about what if a guy that meets poly-girl will answer "hey im poly too! :D" - how she will react? will she be okay with a guy fucking multiple women?

Attached: 0_Bird-Box.jpg (615x410, 29K)

Yeah that would be funny...with a french frie covering her Haha.

this child is imperfect

youtube.com/watch?v=naVpgyl6nDk&t

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-022545_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 953K)

thats my fetish

yep that sounds like something Homer would say

please don't give me flashbacks

Was this from the episode where Homer gets in trouble for posting pictures of Lisa's feet online?

*sip*
yep, that's classic homer right there

>When this first aired it was a joke
>Now its "representation"

Theres plenty of examples online of girls asking for advice after initiating poly relationships only to get jealous when the guy has more sex

Same with Apu

Formerly sneedbacks

>Humans are inherently monogamous,

No we're not. Monogamy is forced through social norms and laws. Civilization requires the redistribution of women to encourage beta men to participate in it who would otherwise not have a chance to mate.

Well why does marriage exist freaking everywhere? Monogamy isn't fucking that hard.
I bet less people get cucked than you are being led to believe

She’s eight.

does this mean Lisa is a nazi?

Attached: gay nazis3.jpg (411x555, 40K)

Can we have a Lisa gets STD's episode?

That was a long winded post but factually correct. I noticed it big time with Reddit and Memey, (((they))) cranked up the cultmarx BS to 11 really quickly on that one.

>first season of Rick and Morty is OK, rough around the edges but has some genuinely funny moments
>second season starts to have more Hollywood guests and occasional politics
>third season is a dumpster fire of identity politics, liberal aesops, feminism, gratuitous blood and gore with no jokes

Attached: 22516.jpg (600x402, 38K)

This show really fucks and sucks

How many people has she fuck and suck?

why is adolescent meggie married to two dykes but lisa hasn't aged?

OMG HOW BRAVE
WHAT'S NEXT?

Attached: 1554608227541.jpg (221x246, 16K)

You're a fool if you don't think it will be canon when the show ends.
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wVWh1PZ1Eo4

>Pinknews

She'll let R. Kelly and his pack of niggas run a train on her

Fags promoting pedophilia? Is it Sunday already?