Episode IX in trouble, actor autograph goes on "closing/everything must go"sale

the face of Episode IX's autograph already got 50% off. Disney Wars toy sales are down, boxoffice is down, autographs gone on sale before the trilogy complete its run. is this gonna do what CM couldn't - under 1 billion?

Attached: 50off.png (1134x768, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/director-j-j-abrams-weighs-in-on-diversity-in-the-star-wars-universe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine that, nobody wants the character that regresses scene to scene through two movies.

why is he in the movies to begin with if they didn't know what to do with him?

No one cares about Finn or Boyega. So no one buys his toys or autographs.

The only nuwars character that sells toys is Kylo Ren. And he will keep selling. Driver will keep making his money through merchandise and autographs.

Daisy will keep making money through conventions and autographs. Though her toys don't sell much and she doesn't get merchandise cut either.

Boyega is fucked.

because he's black and jew jew wanted to shove diversity down our throats.

but but his Instagram says he's the most popular actor and fans want him to become a Jedi

Attached: 1482290856541.png (579x785, 692K)

Didn't help the movie or the actor. People don't give a fuck about Finn.

>buying autograph
How pathetic is this? Aren't autograph supposed to have some kind of emotional value like "I met this baseball celebrity in person and he signed my baseball bat"? Not I bought some dude's signature.

that's a stupid reason for casting cause unnecessary cost plus toys collect dust so huge write-off there too.

well, considering nobody buys his toys or that ugly jacket, people have nothing from him to get signed. so they have to buy signed photos but apparently they don't want that either.

Blame Disney. They are all about agendas now instead of creativity.

>tries to run away from the order
>tries to run away from the resistance
>tries to run away from life
>fails in all of these endeavors

that is true. people want to watch a good story not soap box speechifying about social justice.

Unironically this.

>tries to sell his autographs

fails that too

wait, people pay millionaires to get their autographs?

I get it that they try to force diversity but don't they realize that forcing something makes it unappealing and people resist instead of accept?

No. It will make more than TLJ

>this nasty doodle
>autograph
It's worse than Ellen Page "autograph"

Attached: pageellen4.jpg (800x1023, 550K)

Then why isn't he getting work outside of SW? Hint, he's a shit actor and no one gives a damn about him outside of his skin color.

Second hand fame still counts.

no, they don't understand human psychology, that's why they're leftists.

autographfags hate doodles. they pay hundreds of dollars and then get that shit.

What an ugly dyke. Why does she look like she's from Quebec?

I don't think that user was ironic.

They do realize that. But they can't backtrack now. Because woke Twitter will riot.

he'll get second career on cameo.com

based and truthpilled

Finn was unironically one of the better characters in VII though.

woke twitter doesn't pay for tickets or merch. pandering to those time wasters is a waste. studios are really stupid for looking to placate those lazy asses.

They are going to announce him as Blade in the MCU. Just wait for it.

Chinks don't like niggers either. The only people who like niggers are Jews because they're useful for screwing over other cultures.

No he was shitty janitor who got outshined by MaRey Sue at every turn. He was doomed from the start. Because JJ used him to prop his pet feminist Rey.

I've no doubt that he'll squeeze his big ass and hips into MCU cause he sucks up to Black panther cast like there's no end. But since he killed every franchise he was in, I guess capeshit will die when they cast him kek

Sure. Prepare for another shit fest.

They probably don't even care. The movie is going to make money anyway. People don't go back to them because there is no other choice. They have pretty much monopolized the market.

>boyega
>blade

more like Blech

he was one of the better characters, but it wasn't a very high bar.

He does not have close to the ideal Blade body. He's got strange childbearing hips which means he's mostly a dialogue actor.

TRUTH.

*don't go
will go

He's so unattractive even by nigger standards

>black guy is seen with a lightsaber in promos
>everyone expects him to be the jedi
>they have the white girl be the jedi instead
I don't know if this bait-and-switch was intentional or if it was just Jar Jar/Kathleen not knowing which minority to shill more.

>he's mostly a dialogue actor

His dialogue delivery is shit though.

this true. disney trained people like dogs to lap up most of their movies. at least it works every time with MCU. they fail here and there with non-franchise movies and Solo and now Dumbo are rare franchise duds. but MCU works like a charm regardless of quality. the fact that CM is outgrossing some superior MCU movies is an example of that. they sold that mediocrity as second coming and people believed it.

Both the black guy and the white girl are bait-and-switch for the white guy Skywalker. And it's totally intentional.

ever since Yea Forums got the big idea that THEY were responsible for trolling cheeto benito into office they take the hard contrarian stance and will even stoop to raiding review sites to "prove" what they believe. you alt right virgin incels from /pol/ especially will drop into any and EVERY thread that has a semblance of relation to Star Wars and spout their oh so unique (read: snowflake) opinion about the movie, which usually boils down to "Blah blah blah i hate this movie because it has a black dude and some women in it".

Episode IX comes out in December and we still don't have A FUCKING TITLE. Everyone knows it's beyond fucked.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-07+at+08.53.19).png (828x141, 15K)

even the lightaber guy in marketing couldn't attract african american audience. only 12% attended the opening weekend. that's low as fuck. i guess they cast an actor without appeal to any demo. nobody wants to be represented by fugs.

>autograph reseller lowered some prices
>s-star wars is gonna bomb!
You "people" are pathetic retards who swarm over minor shit to mask your sad lives.

I'm just saying if he's gonna be forced into anything it's not going to be anything that highlights his strange body proportions.

(((they))) don't care if it doesn't make as much money, it's a culture war. forcing multiculturalism is the modus operandi and if it doesn't produce they'll shift and absorb it and try something else.

you sound like a butthurt finn/boyegafag from jedi council forum. your boyo is a flop with audience, deal with it.

But why would it fail? Remember when reports came in that Solo doubled Black Panther's early ticket sales?

I'm sure they will repeat this success. After all, they'd never manipulate the box office in their favor. :v)

Attached: 1528393396154.png (946x970, 83K)

you aren't masking that you are seething cause only Boyega got 50% slash on his pricetag. fuck off.

Episode IX is called SON OF DARKNESS. Jar Jar Abrams is purposely holding off the tittle to release at Celebration on April 12. He's handling the marketing for IX. It will be filled with mystery boxes and misdirection.

Wtf is Finns character supposed to be? He's a coward who stands up to every threat levelled at him be it fighting a storm trooper or a sith lord or infiltrating the Imperial command ship or kamikazing a laser battering ram. He's so unessential to both scripts of the sequels that he's constantly being sent off on side quests. Nothing he does has any consequence or furthers Reys plot in any regard. You could edit him out of both movies and nothing would change

IX will make more than TLJ.

top kek. solo sales was white lie. CM and BP boxoffice was inflated by charity tickets and especially cross-promotion with Infinity and Endgame.

God damn I would love for IX to flop just to see the mental gymnastics required to justify how its actually a good thing

Attached: 1543941534417.jpg (599x449, 68K)

classic diversity hire. no real story to speak off but had to keep him around cause inclusion. biggest time waster character since jar jar.

Jar Jar served a purpose. Finn is useless.

not internationally. nuwars is dead in asia and latin america.

>orange man bad durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

based and truthpilled

>Finn was unironically one of the better characters in VII though.

You mean he was one of the least annoying, which is true. Everyone else was a Mary Sue who knew they were in a movie. The only exceptions are bb88 and chewbecca and that's only because they couldn't speak English

Star Wars was never big in Asia and Latin America to begin with.

I think his initial role was kind of the 'fish out of water', where at the beginning you'd see the storm troopers committing atrocities and subconsciously wish they'd 'wake up' and realize what they're doing is wrong. and he does.

and you kinda follow him around to Rey and then at that point the movie kinda brushes him to the sidelines. then he's a joke after that.

#metoo. mental gymnastics that tried to spin TLJ losing 700M on TFA were comedy gold but this would top it.

I'm an ardent Democrat and even I'm willing to admit they've been shoving characters into these movies with no plan or story for them just to have black/asian characters to market to kids.

How silly do you think these people feel right now?

tf is wrong with you imbeciles, it's fucking star wars IT CAN'T FLOP EVER

at least go watch it before you judge

Attached: 1528464855774.png (500x490, 372K)

Jar Jar was both a better written and more likeable character than Finn.

finn was super annoying. his irritating speech pattern i.am.in. charge, his irritating jaw jutting, his punchable face, that reyyyyyyyyyyyy gorilla howl. unwatchable.

My little bro knows a female relative of Boyega apparently he hates anyone in his family bringing up his role in SW and was legit hurt by people calling him a gorilla and shit

Attached: 1528444665122.png (500x610, 435K)

well we fans were hurt by his horrid performance in SW so...

Why would anyone buy a piece of paper that someone wrote on it? No, really, what's the fucking point?

Wait... oh no OH NO FUCK!

Attached: 1527906548768.jpg (677x1024, 119K)

Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac will be the only ones who will come out unscathed from the Shit Wars.

Daisy will get a few roles for 2-3 years because she has a vagina and can pull off cute. She should drop the coke though.

Boyega will get work for 2-3 years because of his skin color. After that he's dead in the water. He should save his money.

funny they put characters like that to market to demo that doesn't have money. well, one of those 2 demos has money but they spend it wisely.

wipe ass?

I really think the guy who plays Manchester Black would be great as Blade

Attached: david-ajala-is-manchester-black.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Did you say something? Because I only heard farting.

>He should save his money.

he invested all in South African gangsta movie and gangsta rap. he's now a music producer on top of movie mogul.

Yep thats exactly it and its hilarious they reduced him to foolish comic relief

cnet.com/news/director-j-j-abrams-weighs-in-on-diversity-in-the-star-wars-universe/
Kys, libshit.

And people still don't give a flying fuck about him. Tragic.

agreed

Can't wait to start adding Episode IX to this chart

Attached: disney star wars takings.png (966x667, 44K)

well, they didn't promise that they wouldn't give him a stereotypical role. just that they'd be inclusive. tee hee never trust hollywood.

the black guys who fake kidnap in malibus most wanted are literally people like boyega and smollett. if you havent seen it watch it youll know what i mean. movie is 2000s comedy kino btw up there with not another teen movie.

>:v
leave

Attached: 1546443892525.jpg (541x541, 62K)

They no longer value profitability over propaganda.

damn good chart. hope IX flatlines worse than solo

I actually forgot there was a Solo movie, holy shit.

Attached: 1515205261052.jpg (440x386, 37K)

He's not the only one whose dreams of stardom turned into a nightmare, considering that Ridley doesn't participate in public appearances at all anymore. Didn't help that she seemed absolutely clueless and bordering retarded in all her interviews.

Attached: 1522168060046.jpg (720x900, 346K)

I can't believe star wars is fucking dead.

he's an unbelievable try-hard and yet nobody cares. tragic indeed.

That's nice to look at.

no :v))))

Attached: 1525366493521.jpg (460x695, 74K)

>cheeto benito
why do amerimutts even try to pretend they have an inkling of the ventennio? just stick to screeching about the kkk

The sequels should have been on him and Kylo only.

>I'm an ardent Democrat
stopped reading right there. I hope you're not white.

they don't, they were seething when solo bombed and shitposted all over twitter, while they begged people to buy tickets on reddit

I don't feel sorry for them cause they tried to jump the stardom line overnight without paying their dues first. build your resume and then seek a franchise. Robert Pattinson learned the lesson though to his credit he didn't expect twilight to blow up. nevertheless, he turned to building his credentials instead of producing and ruining Pacific Rim and now he's working with Nolan.

The sequels are about Kylo. Finn is a comic relief. Rey is a love interest.

>Rey is a love interest

Shes known Kylo 3 days.

Also the fact that Robert Pattinson can actually act. Boyega and Daisy are both shit cokeheads. Ungrateful brats. And Fame hungry unprofessional despos.

Attached: you.jpg (743x960, 302K)

yep, I've seen retarded posts claiming that Solo didn't bomb cause it made more than its budget. they didn't realize that a movie only breaks even when it makes 2.5 times its budget and that shit didn't even approach 1.5.

Robert Pattinson is my favorite redemption arc

Doesn't matter. He will fuck her anyway. She needs to pop out the new Skywalker for next trilogy.

I'm not a huge fan of niggers, but my favorite sci fi series is Deep Space 9 which has a black guy in the lead role. similarly, Alien is a great movie with a female lead. it is possible to write compelling black and/or female characters. what people object to is the disingenuousness of casting black actors purely for brownie points.

Yeah, they always forget marketing and the fact that theaters take more than half of the ticket sales

yes and that's longer than she knows finn or poe yet some people think either is her love interest. top kek. not to mention neither finn nor poe have the luxury of sharing thoughts/feelings with her through the force which is like knowing someone for a long time.

jake will wake you up tonight

Attached: 1524384856297.png (447x428, 154K)

They also forgot that it had almost the entire movie reshoot again, doubling it 250m budget.

all of this

bingo

jakey jakey eggs and bakey

Corporations have demonstrated time and time again they would rather be progressive than successful. Just look to any franchise, video games in particular, where they will outright say if you don't agree with them politically they don't want you buying their product

Good.

Boyega is box office poison

its always the developers of video games that say that stuff though. they get paid upfront by the publisher. the publisher is the one that needs sales

they want people that don't think buying their product

And Boyega is shit scared that his daddy will disown him when he finds out that his faf son is a FAG.

It's because Ryian? HATES black people.

Jesus, how fucking diseased does your brain have to be to get to the point where you actually honestly believe DISNEY doesn't value profitability over literally everything? Wherever you're spending your time that has fucked your head up this much, you need to take a very long break from it.

Pattinson had no problems talking about how shit Twilight was either

Originally he was going to be the new Han Solo except with the badass perks of being a stormtrooper.

Disney felt that his role had to be reduced because it made the female lead look less important. The end result is now Rey is a complete Mary Sue and Finn is now a completely useless joke.

not him but they clearly don't. if they cared ONLY about making money they would make a good movie with a good looking majority white cast.

>She should drop the coke
Wait she's a coke head? She now soundsinfinately not interesting if true

Holy shit, you could at least try to not be so obvious.

holy cow what's the purpose of agents if not making sure their actors dont do stupid shit like this?

>What is trying to appeal to a different market
It has definitely failed, and they will go back to good looking marvel style chads in the future, rather than YA novel protagonists, but trying to corner a new market isn't propaganda.

His agent is as retarded as he is, taking to twitter to call Sam Jackson a 'House Nigger'.

>she's a coke head?

Yeah. Watch her interviews. She's high as a kite in most of them.

>infinately not interesting if true

Daisy was never interesting to begin with.

No over-hyped, over-marketed Disney movie will ever make less then a billion. They inflate the box office numbers.

Because Asians and Latins have good taste. I don't think people in Europe like SW either.

I can't wait for all of these companies to get BTFO by China in 10 years. The Chinese don't want to see shitskins, blacks or women in leading roles. The only exceptions to this is shit like Transformers or MCU garbage. I don't know if people are retarded or if they've just forgotten somehow, but only white people care about minorities or their rights. The Chinese are soulless monsters that would rather skin a dog alive then see some ape plow a chink. If they want to keep making money, they'll actually have to unironically go backwards socially and revert to borderline white supremacy, or just cast chinks in everything.

The funny thing is that most of those "white" people were jewish.

It's only a thing in US. Outside of America no one gives a shit about blacks or women leading roles.

we would like Star Wars more if it had more muscle cars tbqh senpai

Hmm I was supposed to say is infanately interesting. Fucking autocorrect adding the not. I need to shitpost on the laptop more often. I'm gonna just watch a few and see how she is.

do you have any idea how much money disney has? how much money jews have? they control functionally every productive asset in the west.
>diversity shit movie does well, we make money and propagandize
>diversity shit movie does poorly, we get a tax writeoff for our 100 other profitable ventures and propagandize

It was worth it to see him get stuck with the ugly Chinaman.

Stupid nog

can someone shoop this with boyega?

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x750, 96K)

they fail to appeal to demos w/o money. in the end, it's always white men who shoulder the movie. look at breakdowns for CM. white men were majority.

his agent said SLJ had slavery mentality when SLJ complained against british actors taking african american roles from african american actors.

>he was going to be the new Han Solo

did they even look at the actor they cast as "next han solo"? how could anyone cast this guy as the ultimate chad? kek city

kek

His character was lame no wonder the 'graphs are 50% off

How does one go about learning this intimidating stance? Truly asserting their dominance.

Attached: 1515549838637.png (1873x1303, 2.16M)

Yeah it's pretty fucking obnoxious how about two scenes into The Force Awakens he was turned into some sort of vaudeville black comic relief. And this is supposed to be good for black people? Wtf. It's almost like some of these people pushing for more diversity are actually subconsciously racist without realizing it.
Lando Calrissian wasn't comic relief.

>they control functionally every productive asset in the west
Jews are filthy rich, but they're not THAT rich.

Most of them wouldn't say that if they were in danger of losing 50% of their sales because of it. I think they say it because the number of people who actually stop buying stuff for political reasons is very small.
Disney Wars are shit movies and have provoked a relatively large backlash for their politics, and yet they still are making huge amounts of money.

>She needs to pop out the new Skywalker for next trilogy.
Ben is the last one. Oscar Isaac said 9 is the last Skywalker movie. A white family being at the center of the universe is the direct opposite of what Disney wants to do with SW

You're out of your fucking mind, user.

>the number of people who actually stop buying stuff for political reasons is very small.
Tell that to Ghostbusters or Battlefield 5

You need to go back.

Get woke go broke!

Remember when Incels said captain marvel was gonna fail?

Attached: 11145555.png (637x480, 38K)

Guarantee if he didn't get forced into a relationship with fatty Rose in TLJ that people would like him more. Disney has their own writing to blame. If they had made him a stoic badass Stormtrooper without the helmet instead of the butt of every joke then people would like him more.

>getting this butthurt over a kids movie

Yep. They wrote him as a goofy black sidekick cliche but for some reason have the temerity to think of themselves as woke and progressive.

Boyega actually thought he was going to be the main character of Star Wars, instead he ended up a comic relief sidekick, I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't so obnoxious.

If they had just copypasted Mace Windu's personality onto him and give him an arc about getting revenge on the First Order instead of running away from them to orbit Rey he would be a fan favorite. Too bad they think everyone hates everything about the prequels.

Women will always outweigh men on the progressive stack. If we have a female main character then we need beta males to orbit her, its how lefties think.

>It's almost like some of these people pushing for more diversity are actually subconsciously racist without realizing it.

of course they are, whole woke movement is based on subconscious racism and sexism. that's why they are so patronizing and generally acting like white saviors (I'm looking at you, brie larson). so one one side, they have to be inclusive, on the other they do all they can to make inclusion unappealing as possible. hence tendency to cast unattractive actors in dumb roles.

both of those franchises were weaker than SW. that's why it took SW longer to flop with Solo and yet it isn't the end unless the saga movie flops, which it won't I'm afraid. enough sheep will show up to see how it ends.

they didn't write him like that originally but they got stuck with boyega and had to play to his strengths which is comedy. blame shitty casting for character change. originally, finn wasn't a comic relief buffoon

ST is a Skywalker story, this has been said time and time again. It's also been stressed time and again that Kylo fulfills the Skywalker quota for the ST. It's his story, die mad about it. Rey is just his POV love interest and Finn and Poe are literally irrelevant and probably going to fuck each other.

Yeah, it might also help to explain why it's often hard for them to write non-white and female characters that seem like humans and not like either children's cartoon characters or propaganda cardboard cutouts.

sorry mate but this pear-shaped asshole is never going to be as cool as slj or cool period.

Attached: pear.jpg (493x863, 41K)

FPBP

Source?

>Finn and Poe are literally irrelevant and probably going to fuck each other.

finally someone gets it.

based retard poster

And this is suppose to be Han Solo’s replacement.

what a mess

Attached: harrison ford plays with legos.gif (400x218, 1.9M)

>friendzones Finn
>FINNREY IS CANON

>says 3 words to Poe
>POEREY IS CANON

>spends to movies bonding and developing a relationship with Kylo Ren, chock full of romantic trope shirtless scenes and sexual tension they have literally been inside each others heads and therefore know each other more intimately than anyone else ever could personfication of light and dark, force theme plays when they touch hands and have metaphorical sex
>CRAZY SHIPPERS SHE ONLY KNEW HIM FOR THREE DAYYYSYSYDFKLSDJHFKLJ

Anti-Reylo's are retarded.

Attached: 1545362415203.jpg (659x529, 58K)

It will be interesting after 9, I have a feeling neither D&D nor Rian's trilogies will be main saga films. They don't have anything left to steal from for an Episode X so I think theyll just see if the first movie in each trilogy is a hit and if it's not theyll shelve the remaining two. Iger already talked about the slowdown.

Just imagining a full Rian trilogy with Rose Tico esque characters and costumes and Canto Bight "totally not Earth" planets is the stuff of nightmares. And the Davids haven't exactly proven themselves as original story writers once they ran through all the books.

before awakening book was based on early script and had finn as a star student not a janitor. jj also admitted that he changed rey and finn relationship into more of daisy and john than argry one that he originally wanted cause that didn't work at all. so it looks like boyega didn't deliver what they wanted, which is edgier more serious character, and they had to re-write him into a comic relief.

I'm embarrassed for you

I think there is a real chance of episode 9 making less then TLJ
On top of the festering negativity since TLJ and the fans that won’t be seeing the film in theatres, whether they don’t care anymore or actively boycotting it
We should probably also consider the people/fans that will watch episode 9 in theatres but only once instead of multiple times
Of course you would have to consider the story of the films themselves specifically TLJ throwing all the mystery boxes JJ set up in TFA out of the window and leaving behind no real major plot hooks or mysteries leading into episode 9, as well as killing of Luke instead of saving him for episode 9 to
What other factors do you guys think may hurt episode 9’s performance?

Actually she's known Kylo for a few weeks at least since time moved more slowly on Ach-To.

Attached: 1515105844118.jpg (500x277, 26K)

Reylo is fucking retarded. Kylo is a legitimate murderer on the scale of Anakin, and Anakin didn't get a happy ending or romance in the slightest. If they give it to Kylo that's one disgusting fucking story to everyone who isnt a Reylo tumblrina or lonely manchild self insert.

agreed. those trilogies are big test cause they won't be the saga. i wonder how fast lf will resurrect the saga cause that's sw for normies not stories and whatever else.

Thanks user. Although I guess that doesn't prove that they did it because Boyega sucked at acting. But it could be because of that.

Cry some more over a fictional pairing. It's funny.

disinterest in asia and latin america is definitely going to hurt. I think that endgame stealing the big finale thunder is also going to hurt. the rest lies on competition in december.

bro, reylos are the only audience that LF can count on. everyone else got pissed off. and they are big fandom so better get ready it's happening.

It's called the last hope. But don't tell anybody that. Also title reveal on may 4.

That guy was talking about Rey having a Skywalker kid for the next trilogy, not the ST. Read the whole post next time seething Reylo

Seethe more about me criticizing a fictional pairing. It's funny.

title, teaser trailer and teaser poster will be revealed on april 12. nice try.

I want Endgame to win. Infinity War was a good film, it actually wasnt shit and the director made the movie work well with so much shit happening. TLJ was god awful

BBC

endgame is winning, no question about it. it's gonna make 1.3 to 1.5 billion outside of america alone. IX is mostly domestic and European player

lonely manchildren are the only cucks who hate Reylo

Women and GA would clap and cheer for it just like they clapped and cheered when Reylo teamed up for TLJ, die mad.

Attached: 1536263881828.jpg (758x960, 90K)

Kek, daisy's bull ended up getting cucked

Attached: 1554465775136.png (305x440, 212K)

No one hates them talking to each other or their fates being intertwined, just that Kylo getting a happy ending without sacrificing anything like Anakin did is some vile shit.

>A white family being at the center of the universe is the direct opposite of what Disney wants to do with SW

Learn how to read cuck. A white family is already at the center of the ST because it is a Skywalker trilogy. And Rey will absolutely get bred by Kylo, keep being cucked.

Attached: 1525391234676.jpg (1280x1811, 326K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DUBQUAD WHY DIDN'T YOU SPARE ME

They gave TLJ to a white non-jew and look what happened.

Anakin wasn't about sacrificing, that's just some headcanon you made up. He had nothing to really live for at that point.

They didn't kill him to "pay his dues". He already redeemed himself when he saved Luke, not by dying. Stupid retard. Killing Darth Vader was what happened, not Anakin.

Kylo's story is completely different than Darth Vader's. He will get his happy ending and no one will care but cucked retards like you.

this. they even gave rose a cartoon anime hair to drive the point.

You fucking retard, we're talking about the trilogy after this one. Not the fucking sequel trilogy. Go back to fucking tumblr if you can't read.

He didnt get a happy romance because his wife fucking died. That's sacrificing something, faggot retard.

>grandpa hamil looking the least retarded
based

>A white family being at the center of the universe is the direct opposite of what Disney wants to do with SW

Learn how to read cuck. A white family is already at the center of the ST because it is a Skywalker trilogy. And Rey will absolutely get bred by Kylo, keep being cucked.

I don't give a fuck about Reylo. Nuwars is shit and everything about it is shitty. SW died with Han and Luke.

But you crying like a girl about this bullshit is funny.

And you crying like a girl over my posts is funny, keep it up.

He went to the Dark Side because his wife died. That had nothing to do with him sacrificing for his redemption.

He was redeemed when he saved Luke. Stay mad you don't even understand SW and Kylo will live happily ever after with Rey.

Attached: Dzy6aH8X4AAR7ar.jpg (1200x1200, 241K)

>He went to the Dark Side because his wife died.
Watch the fucking movie sometime. He was already Dark Side before Padme died. I know TFA was your first one but check out the rest instead of just skimming Wikipedia.

It's not like he would have had a happy romance with her had she not died.

>durrr

Keep trying to deflect, cucked loser. Anakin was already redeemed before he died, Kylo won't have to die or sacrifice anything to get redeemed because that's not what it's about. It's about choosing to do the right thing and save the ones you love.

He will save his waifu Rey and then bang her on a love trip all over the galaxy, stay cucked.

Attached: 1514016253385.png (846x878, 853K)

she died cause he force choked her and broke her heart

They are making a new Ghostbusters movie and are pretending that Ghostbusters 2016 never happened

Exactly. His own mistakes led to his relationship being destroyed. You're talking about Kylo getting redeemed and not having to pay for his mistakes at all. Glad you get it, now go back to tumblr.

This. I want to see Screenrant's response to this.

I don't think I'm the user you think I am.

Kylo will die saving Rey as the last Skywalker white male, exactly what Disney wants, the majority of the audience will love the emotion of the ending and their relationship while you faggots cry that they can never be together and start up a fanfiction. Enjoy.

That's not me, stupid cucked retard.

Anakin was redeemed before he died, Kylo is already paying for his mistakes because he's suffering all the time.

The story is NOT about people having to sacrifice something to be redeemed. That's not what SW is about and never has been. You choose the Dark Side, you suffer. You choose to do good, you get redeemed. It's that simple.

Kylo is already suffering and all he has to do to get redeemed is do the right thing. He won't have to die or sacrifice anything because that's not what it's about.

Why are people still debating about this shit fest called Star Wars? Literally no one cares. Fans don't care, actors don't care, Disney doesn't care either.

The only people who got something out of it are Adam Driver and Daisy Ridley. They became popular, got money, are getting more roles and got to fuck each other.

gorilla shit started thanks to this opening shot. it's unflattering af, once you see it you can't unsee it and is arguably the worst character intro in history. it single-handely killed SW prospects in China. so all the blame is on JJ not on people reacting negatively to it. also, nobody forced boyega to have social media account. did he think everyone's gonna love him?

Attached: boo.jpg (1200x599, 65K)

Then why didn't they make him do cool shit?

user, they’re 12% of Americans.
That means they proportionally watched the movie. That’s not low, that’s a normal amount.

Unironically based

so how do you explain 33% watching BP? imported from abroad or whites in blackface?

it will make more than TLJ but less than TFW

Maybe JJ is subconsciously racist and actually is incapable of writing a good black character, but consciously he thinks of himself as woke so he tries to force it.

not him but I think blacks disproportionally watch movies/television so 12% could very well be low. I could be wrong though.

>boyega
>cool shit

top kek. user, some things are beyond anyone's power.

Keep dreaming Finncuck.

Rey's entire story is about finding her belonging with Kylo. Their destinies are canonically entwined.

Unless she dies with him, he's not dying. They will be together in the end no matter what.

Attached: 1515115301556.jpg (750x672, 69K)

That’s because they disproportionately watched it, dumbass. What the fuck is mysterious about that? Literally black people making up a greater proportion of the audience of a movie about black people.
Stop the fucking presses.

It’s America. Everybody watches movies and television except undocumented Pedros that are too busy picking fruit, but they aren’t surveyed and so aren’t counted anyway.

All Reylos deserve an abusive boyfriend. Especially the males

>Reylo is not happening because I don't like it!

That's not how it works. Reylo has been happening for the past two movies, pay attention. Reylo is one of the only things people are still invested in, Disney knows this.

nothing is mysterious about that. they didn't support a wrinkle in time, detroit, pacific rim 2, finn wars oh wait that's 3 movies with boyega that couldn't crack more than 12%. hmmm

t. abusive incel

>ywn get Forcechoked by Daddy Ren

fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1514991412673.gif (268x165, 1.89M)

>Reylo is fucking retarded

In cane you haven't noticed, the sequels have been retarded in general, so this would be par for the course.

>Kylo and Rey found they could see and hear each other across light-years

Literally "Across the Stars"

How romantikuuu!

Reylo will have a happy ending where Anakin/Padme didn't! POTTERY!

Attached: 1515074109034.png (540x761, 414K)

Disney will probably milk Reylo for all it's worth but then cop out at the last possible moment so they don't go down in history as having written their heroine into a love affair with a mass murderer.

>Reylo is one of the only things people are still invested in, Disney knows this.
Make everything else shit so the only thing left to care about is a creepy relationship with a school shooter. Great job.

And no one is saying it isn't happening, just that a happy ending where Kylo doesn't die or lose anything would be an awful message to send. But that would fit right in with the last two shitty movies so it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

Yeah, black people don’t like that shit any more than any normie.
Those movies don’t have special negro appeal. They like it just as much as anybody.
For whatever reason, Black Panther does have special appeal. I’m really curious to see if others try to ape BP and tap into the special magic that draws black ticket buyers

I think his entire family is dead, in fairness

You people seems to find it romantic, so i thought you would like it

People like Reylo. It's really popular and has been well-received so far. It was also JJ/Kasdan's plan from the start. No one would care if they ended up together but you.

Rey is already canonically in a romantic plot with Kylo Ren and has been for the past two movies.

The only thing people would be pissed about is if they don't end up together. Stay cucked.

And he should get a free pass for being the one who murdered them and the chance to start a new family? Great family friendly message from Disney.

Reylo wouldn't be a bad message, only SJW cucks and larping incels think so.

It's ironic that you claim to hate abuse but you are telling real life people to get abused over a fictional relationship. This is why no one takes you seriously and Disney doesn't give a fuck a bout your complaints kek

BP has attractive cast, good music and power puff. that appealed to normies too. you can't have boxoffice this big just from one demo or Disney attempts to inflate it.

Oscar Isaac said this is the last Skywalker movie. Reylo happening implies they have offspring which means fans would be looking for the next Skywalker kid in the next trilogy, which Isaac confirmed won't happen.

Better get those fanfic ideas revved up, there will be huge demand for them in Decembet as the coping begins for you lot.

Post kino autographs.

Attached: 193482557.jpg (458x572, 85K)

I give it to reylofags that they really dig that shit. unlike finnfags who are trying to convince themelves that they like finn and boyega but they really don't. they just stick with him cause race war or whatever's on woke menu but they don't genuinely care. and it shows in catastrophic toy sales, that 50% price tag off, general unpopularity of the character.

You are over simplifying it to fit your cuck narrative.

Kylo was failed by his family and was also targeted and groomed by a very bad man since he was young.

He thinks he's doing the right thing, but he was neglected, abuse and manipulated his entire life. He is a victim just like how GL stated the "villain" Darth Vader was really the victim in OT trying to gain his humanity.

SW is about family and hope and love. They made Kylo as someone troubled kids could relate to and how a bad path can be seductive to youth. Him dying would send a horrible message.

His family still loves him, the heroine fell in love with him. There is nothing happy about him dying so young and not getting a chance to have the happy life his family would want for him.

Kylo dying tragically like his Grandfather did is not a satisfying end for the Skywalker family. Him living and redeeming the name is.

And Kylo is the most popular character in nuwars. He will get the girl. Because GA loved when he killed Snoke and saved his waifu Rey.

Also the fact that women want to fuck Adam Driver. Kylo will definitely bang Rey. Because Rey is the self insert for all these women.

He can redeem the name even while dying. Like you know, Darth Vader.

>Oscar Isaac said this is the last Skywalker movie
>Oscar Isaac

The guy who sucked up to JJ to not kill his character in TFA.

It's been known that this is the "end of the Skywalker saga" for some time. Everyone and their dog has said it by now.

You are forgetting that Ben is also a Solo and his kids will have the Solo name. End of the Skywalker sage doens't mean death or no more kids, the fact you think that shows how retarded you are.

Ben can still live and have kids, the story just won't be focused on the decades long Skywalker drama that Anakin started. His job is to resolved the conflict by bringing Balance with Rey probably. After that, he can do whatever he wants.

And you are once again lying to yourself and delusional if you think Disney would actually kill of the last Skywalker and cut off their chances of going back to them permanently. They need him to have kids for insurance when their other projects fall through.

Attached: 1517217392183.jpg (864x864, 210K)

Is that supposed to disprove what he said? He wanted something from JJ and he got it, how is that evidence he's lying?

Nice headcanon, you mong

Kylo doesn't need to die. Vader redeemed himself by saving his son, not by dying.

His story is already different from Anakin's. Anakin already had a family and happy life and was old as fuck and disfigured. Kylo is still young and never got to have a family of his own or live a happy life.

It's pottery. Kylo will redeem the Skywalker name, finally resolving the conflict and go on to live happily with his waifu Rey.

Attached: 1521750826880 (1).gif (268x268, 1.85M)

Disney has wanted to kill the Skywalker name and make the Force for everyone, it's literally the ending of Last Jedi. Now you think they want to bring them back for some reason. We have cast members saying JJ wants these 9 films to be a clean break for the Skywalker saga, so I'm only repeating what I'm hearing.

Kylo dying to save Rey is the safest ending to make the most amount of people happy except the truly obsessed faggots like you.

Oscar Isaac is a shit, but he is just repeating what everyone else has already said. This last movie is supposed to tie the Skywalker saga/trilogies together. He never said Kylo was dying or that the Skywalker's can't have more kids you made that up.

They are not killing the last Skywalker, get over it.

But that means that Kylo, who is not on Ach-to, has known her for three days... speaking of which, does his perception of time slow down when he's speaking to Rey? Does he chat for 30 seconds then look up and see that an hour has passed by? Is he moving slowly through the halls at half speed?

You will get the evidence when episode X is announced after December 20, 2019.

I’m not even a woman and I want to bang Adam Driver

i've no doubt they will continue the saga stories in some form and they won't announce shit befire ix makes enough money off "last saga movie ever" BS. but yes, classic Disney. they also said potc:awe was the last kek. and i don't buy that they are done with cap and tony either but of course we won't know til endgame makes is 2 billion +.

They made the ST about the Skywalkers, you are delusional if you think they actually want to kill them off for god. They know where their money comes from and again, trying up the conflict doesn't mean dying and not having kids.

All of their new projects are focusing on other parts of the galaxy and completely original characters, so it doesn't matter if Kylo is alive and has kids. They can still do that if he lives. But it's good insurance if those projects fall through, to go back to Reylo family years later.

You are dumb and a cuck, stop posting forever.

Yea Forums can't resist drivers

What if Ben knocks up Rey and then dies to save her and their unborn child?

I’d clap.

It's from KK and JJ's mouths and they are in charge, not you. Die mad.

They are not going to kill off a character they made specifically for troubled youths.

kek

He was fairly chad in "attack the block." Honestly, seeing his intensity getting buried beneath corny jokes is what hurts the most. If he'd played "the next Han Solo" as a hardened stormtrooper shaken with PTSD, it could've worked.

>cheeto benito

t-the left cant meme

He's not dying. The idea is already absurd in the first place, but you really think they would make their heroine a single mother and kill the father of her child?

The story is all about giving Rey what she wants and she wants a happily ever after with Ben Solo and his big dick. He entire journey is about finding belonging and her destiny is with Kylo Ren who she relates to and doesn't feel alone with and who is also the Disney Prince to her Disney Princess. Geee, what could this mean?!?!?

Attached: 1513647400248.jpg (801x582, 124K)

I love how the cucked anti-reylo in this thread is clearly a Finncel because in between him sperging about Reylo he keeps trying to praise ugly Boyega and cry about Finn not being a main character.

Attached: 1549146402541.png (1536x864, 1.31M)

>The story is all about giving Rey what she wants and she wants a happily ever after with Ben Solo and his big dick. He entire journey is about finding belonging
The last movie's climactic scene was her turning him the fuck down because of the awful shit he did retard.

This.

Did none of these actors learn from the star wars curse

>They need him to have kids for insurance when their other projects fall through.

Implying they will keep this trilogy as canon and they won't make a "true Episode VII" recasting Luke, Han and Leia.

it's quite possible that attack the block was a fluke and that he sold out to blockbuster style of acting like many actors who get a break in an indie but want to make fast transition to big leage

Based Hamil getting swole with Disney's personal trainers and then getting the fuck out.

Vader died because that WAS the happiest ending for him at that point. He's an older dude with a fucked up body in constant pain. Through Luke and Leia, he had his legacy carried on. He reached the natural conclusion of his arc as a character and a man, so he died happily.

Meanwhile, Kylo is still young. The same story beats don't apply. He's not anywhere close in his arc as a person to where Anakin was when he died.

keked heartily

FinnRey isn't even popular and they spend most of the time hating on Reylo instead of talking about their "woke diversity" pairing.

Reylos are genuinely invested in their pairing and enjoy themselves and create content. Haters be jealous as usual.

Attached: tumblr_p2quk7KGqT1rd8dyyo1_1280.png (1000x708, 882K)

Reylos were right about everything in TLJ while everybody else was wrong and seethed about it. I think I know which fans I trust when it comes to predictions for IX.

It's almost like the second movie was supposed to be the low point that the third has the characters rise from in triumph. But keep not understanding the concept of basic storytelling.

of course it isn't popular coz he's unpopular.

he's a jew, of course he's racist

>Kylo will redeem the Skywalker name
Anakin already did that. fuck Kylo he's a shitty interloper.

>Reylos predicted the force bond
>Reylos predicted Luke being depressed and reluctant and not the cool mentor/father figure to Rey everyone else insisted he would be
>Reylos predicted Kylo's fascination for Rey continuing
>Reylos predicted Rey and Kylo's relationship being important and not fully antagonistic
>Reylos predicted Rey not being a Skywalker while everyone else cried that she had to be
>Reylos predicted Kylo and Rey having a fight scene where they worked together
>Reylos called Rose being Finn's love interest while everybody else insisted she wouldn't be
Pretty much.

it's obvious what's happening. finncels from jcf got wind of this thread and descended to defend their failed idol. pathetic.

Yes, and? Do you know how storytelling works? Why would she join him in the second fucking movie? So there would be no conflict for IX? So she ends her story in the second movie?

Her turning her down wasn't because she didn't want to be with him, he didn't join her either. They have feelings for each other but have opposing ideals. The entire point is that now they are in love so it's complicated and that's the juicy tension/conflict going into IX. They can't go back to being just plain enemies. They will have to find a middle ground by the end of IX and truly come together this time. Do you know what the rule of 3 is?

Kylo and Rey separated and fought at the end of both movies so in the third one they are due to come together permanently.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they didn't spend two movies to show Rey falling in love with the Skywalker Prince only to abandon it in the third movie. That's not how drama and storytelling works.

It's a Skywalker story with the main romance being between a Skywalker and a literal who just like always.

>Queen Padme/slave Anakin
>Princess Leia/smuggler Han
>Prince Ben/scavenger Rey
>Skywalker/literal who

Stay cucked and mad. Reylo is textbook SW.

Attached: tumblr_p567sg7ksT1rd8dyyo1_1280.png (1280x718, 1.38M)

Nah, they backtracked that. The galaxy at large still hates Vader, Leia still hates Vader, there's a big gaping hole that came from the fact that Anakin died before he could really do the serious legwork to redeem himself within the galaxy.

That's the storyline they'll pursue with Kylo. What happens when you don't conveniently die and have to live with the things you've done. Cue comic series and novels out the ass for the Disneybucks. You people don't realize that killing Kylo and ending the Skywalker and Solo lines in one move doesn't make Disney money. If it doesn't make them money, why would they do it?

IX is beyond fucked. It's suppose to be the end of a trilogy and of the skywalker storyline, but what's the narrative? Like what's the overarching storyline of this trilogy suppose to be, and how is it suppose to add/end the entire series? It just doesn't fucking exist and The Last Jedi really fucked the franchise.

My point still stands. They care about Skywalkers, they aren't going to dead-end their genes by killing off the last one.

i fuckin have no clue. 2 movies in and I've no clue what this trilogy is about, even the individual movies. they are about nothing really just some shit stung together.

I've already said the movies are shit so the 3rd going for the shittiest "marry the mass murderer" ending wouldn't surprise me. But Kylo dying as a hero to save Rey would also qualify as a Reylo ending even though it would cuck you faggots eternally, and there's a high chance that's what we will get to truly hammer home the cast's insisting that this is the end of Skywalker saga. Get the fanfics ready.

I don't see IX doing less than a billion. Disney will drum it up like no tomorrow and the first trailers will be a full nostalgia jerk, downplaying the previous movie.

The angle probably will be, that you don't even need to know what happened in the previous movie.

This. Everyone else can keep seething and being delusional and Reylos will keep winning.

Attached: thelastjedi.gif (269x181, 2.33M)

>It's almost like some of these people pushing for more diversity are actually subconsciously racist without realizing it.

You don't say.. might the people who make EVERYTHING first and foremost about race and sex be racist and sexist?

Gee Billy Bob, who would have thunk?!

If you seriously think they'd kill off the chance for any possible future Skywalker stories, you're an idiot. No matter what they claim, they'll always leave that door open just in case.

You're just repeating yourself. You never had a real argument in the first place, you're just a dumb angry cuck that is mad you ugly manlet self-inserts are irrelevant and always will be.

Kylo is the male lead, Rey is his love interest and they will get their happy ending because Kylo and Reylo is the only thing the writers actually give a fuck about. Not your ugly faves or your cuck wishes.

agreed. marketing did helluve lot for mediocre dull flat CM so it'll do for this too.

He's just a cuck, ignore him.

Attached: 1514165539269.jpg (1449x1177, 261K)

based and thuthpilled

That is literally Kathleen's entire goal, end the white male patriarchy family lording over everyone in the galaxy and make room for diverse heroes. Reylo will happen but not without consequences and everyone will see how much they love each other but at a cost. You'll leave the theater crying as you go back to your basement and start typing your own ending.

>REYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAGH I'M OVERACTING!LOOK AT ME! I'M OVERACING AAAAAAAGH! REYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

runs like a chubby 10 years old girl across the battlefield

>Kylo is the male lead
He's the fucking villain, TFA said it, TLJ doubled down on it getting rid of Snoke and making Hux into a joke. He will be redeemed and end the story as a hero but he's not getting a happy ending.

agreed with this. realistic take on absolute state of mouse today. never forget they made a movie with black nutcracker from imaginary russia. that tells you all you need to know.

You'd think they would learn by now. How many times do they have to be wrong before they realize THEY are the delusional ones? And there are already credible leaks saying that in IX, Kylo is still struggling with his love, with the word love explicitly used, for Rey. JJ is continuing the main plot thread that Rian "the Rey and Kylo fingertip touch scene is the closest thing to a sex scene in Star Wars" Johnson picked up on.

Because JJ started Reylo in the first place. Naturally he'd continue it. He's the number one Kylo stan who talked about how Ben Solo felt abandoned and was manipulated by Snoke. JJ even said Kylo was "like a prince" while Rey was compared to a princess. Plus, he kept hammering home the fairytale elements of Star Wars.

Reylo was always going to happen. Fuck, there's suggestive concept art of early versions of Kylo and Rey from way back when. How people refuse to see it is beyond me.

Yes he will. With Luke and Han gone and Carrie dead, they're not going to end this trilogy on a bummer note by killing the young and only heir to the Skywalker and Solo names. They keep insisting this is a story of triumph and hope like Star Wars always was. No matter what missteps they've taken, the ending is going to be happy. Kylo dying is not happy.

Because compassionate love being costly for the characters fits with the themes of Star Wars so well. This is not going to be a cautionary tale, get over it.

Him dying as a hero is not tragic to anyone but the most obsessed faggots like you. The majority of the audience sees him as a VILLAIN not a flawless prince or whatever, they want to see him pay for killing Han and Luke's students and everyone else. Even though it gets your manpanties wet it doesnt mean everyone else loves him.

The entire Skywalker and Solo lines dying is tragic in itself. And no, the general audience will be fine with a triumph story. It's overinvested fans like you that insist he has to SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES LIKE THIS IS REAL LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

true though more people love him than finn whom nobody cares about. hence OP.

Again him dying as a hero saving Rey is a triumph story. Get ready for it pathetic faggot.

Awful interpretation for an awful trilogy. St was a goddamn mistake

Star Wars killed its own prospects in China by being Star Wars. Chines don't care about it at all, despite there is that one interesting pirate comic version of the original SW movie made by someone why hadn't even seen the movie, so it is kind of interesting read.

you people are going in circles. just concede that he won't change his mind cause finn is a flop with audience and industry alike and that he's here cause he is salty due to that reddit leak about love-lorn kylo and the oracle. you win let it go.

Well Kylo already had an interest in Rey and never hated her since TFA, so it wasn't such a jump for him to care about her more quickly.

I don't think the writers cared enough to think through the time discrepancy between Kylo and Rey and how that even works.

It's like Kylo is constantly being bombarded with Rey over a couple of days and Rey is seeing Kylo a couple times a day for a few weeks.

Poor Kylo, no wonder he felt overwhelmed. From his POV, Rey wanted to marry him after a few days of course he thought she would turn to his side.

actually chinese made a big fuss about finn's mug. it was in all chinese trades and the owner of the biggest sw fansite in china said less than flattering things about him. it resulted in minimizing finn's mug on the poster cause trailer was so off putting.

Kylo killed his own father in front of Rey and Rey still got attached to him. You have to get over the idea that Disney is invested in Kylo's punishment fitting his crimes. They're not interested in that moral.

She literally turned him down because of that at the end of TLJ along with him wanting supreme power instead of turning back to the light like she wanted. He obviously still wants to be a villain and will pay for it

>but he was neglected, abuse and manipulated his entire life
>there are (((people))) that think this justifies him being a homicidal murderer and that he deserves being let off Scott free

It's a Kylo/Reylo story. Kylo and Rey will balance the Force and Kylo will succeed his Grandfather by not killing his fucking wife and living happily with her and their children while dong good for the galaxy instead of conveniently dying.

Attached: 1513834039172.gif (500x285, 2.32M)

She turned him down for not being ready to change yet, not for his previous crimes. Because of course she did, the conflict can't be over in the middle movie. Just the fact that she got as close to Kylo as she did despite him killing Han and disfiguring Finn means they don't care about the reactions fitting the crime. The biggest consequence Kylo will face for killing Han is his own personal guilt over it.

Those people are JJ and Disney. And it's not about him getting off free, it's about the idea that love and light will win overall. Like Star Wars was always about. This is the wrong series for crying about realistic consequences for wrongdoings. That's not what this is about and never was.