Dollhouse

You're hard up for some cash and this woman offers to wipe your memory. How do you respond?

Attached: amy-dollhouse.jpg (1280x960, 273K)

only if she lets me lick

uff she has scars but still looks hot af

Sure, why not. It'll only be a minute for me and later virgins is built in.

I wish Amy didn't play the mom character in some capeshit show. Dollhouse was kino. POI too.

I have been in love with this woman since Angel. How the fuck has she managed to stay so adorable?

I really doubt someone would find any good use for my body. Either way no because it could backfire. Unless the money is good enough to rent one of the girls for a day.

Your body doesn't seem to be your biggest problem user.

It's long overdue that she should have gotten her own protagonist kino already. Literally the best character on Dollhouse and she wasn't even a main.

Attached: AmyRoot.jpg (728x410, 20K)

>tfw she isnt your assigned doll gf

Attached: dollhouse.jpg (1600x1200, 1.37M)

She's a happy and wholesome person irl

Attached: 1514328033079.jpg (1280x1916, 444K)

What do you mean?

>the 2000's were the comfiest decade in history
>everything since the 2010's has been and will be shit

Attached: pepetimeisrunningout.jpg (545x362, 32K)

>has scars
>people in the show pretend she isn't a 11/10 anymore even though she is
This killed my immersion. Still, a great show that Yea Forums somehow never talks about.

I remember back when season 1 was still on air that I tried to make threads about this show often but never had more than 2 or 3 replies. There weren't any threads about this show most of the time and I think season 2 had even less ratings and they only made that season because they cared for the tiny fanbase.

>the show is 10 years old this year

Attached: 1541447326790.jpg (858x732, 77K)

Attached: acker.webm (640x360, 2.7M)

Attached: Fred.webm (720x405, 2.7M)

I would pay those motherfuckers to let me in there

>Have Amy in show about changing personalities
>Waste her as a secondary character with always the same outfit and character
>Not giving her character the chance to reach full potential or even a reach proper closure
What a wasted opportunity.

Attached: POI_5x07_QSO_256.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

To be fair, they clearly weren't given a lot of opportunities to expand on the story. All we got was two 13 episode seasons, so obviously they had to focus on the main story instead.

Now I want to rewatch dollhouse.Why did the network have to ruin it brehs?

It wasn't a "normie" show because it was too experimental, had high quality writing and the characters were lonely as fuck losers that the average person couldn't understand or relate to.
>that episode where the owner of the Dollhouse secretely used one of the guy dolls because she was also extremely lonely
>that episode where the nerd guy used the girl only as a friend to play videogames with
Average normalfags would not care for this show.

Got too telling on topics of human traffic and mind control programs. Had to be shut down.

Not just talking about the cancellation, also episode order and their dislike of serialized story telling. It could have been rare gem kino.

>That episode where Dewitt and Topher get super high

I absolutely loved this show's season 1, but I remember that I didn't like second season quite as much, don't remember why though, is this the general consensus about it?

I prefer season 2 but I was a bit nostalgic when I watched it. I watched it years later because it didn't air on my country on TV, so I had to get it somewhere else. I like season 2 because the episodes were weirder but I didn't like the last episodes that much. Season 1 depended on whether each episode's story was interesting or not while season 2 moved the story forward in every episode iirc. But I think that even if the show was forced to only have 2 seasons, making it like this (first season for presentation, second and final season to develop the conflict and closure) was a nice idea.

Amy is cute. CUTE!

Attached: 41322549_307156693407765_215871696339768932_n.jpg (435x435, 34K)

she make that face when i lick

>Years layer, she meets an actual Ayylmao

Attached: 1508968889232.jpg (1280x1827, 379K)

>ywn have an Amy backpack
;_;

I know that feel bro

Attached: 1508971187032.jpg (3024x4032, 2.03M)

>covered in scars but still far and away the best looking woman on the show
so this is the power of amy...

Attached: M038.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)