Joker

What's wrong with his ribs?

Attached: ribs.png (727x377, 404K)

a incel's body

>a

Keto diet.

Whenever you hear literal faggots telling you they are on a keto diet and that you should try it to, think of this body image.

only people who don't have any good amount of muscle.

Flared ribs. Got them myself. They're slightly concave rather than slightly convex.

>Flared ribs
Incels rise up.

that's what your skeleton looks like without the 200 pounds of lard hanging off of it most people are carrying around these days, if for any reason the joker was a woman there would be a massive outcry about anorexia and how "the joker has a terrible relationship with food" and various other silly womanisms.

>flared ribs
or you know, he inhaled...

No, the shape of the ribs on his lower left side are definitely flared. They're not as extreme as the ones you'd see on google images, as most people's aren't, but they're certainly flared.

>that's what your skeleton looks like without the 200 pounds of lard hanging off of it most people are carrying around these days
I am not fat and don't look like that. Not even close.

you may not be fat, but try being skinny enough to where your entire ribcage is visible and then inhale and lift your arms up above your head, your ribcage will stick out

>feminists are illiterate
Its AN, you retarded dyke.

Attached: youwereneverreallyhere.jpg (1360x768, 103K)

SEE DUDE!
FLARED RIBS, TOTALLY
TRUST ME BRO I'M A DOCTOR NOT JUST A TUBBY PIECE OF SHIT WITH TITS

SMILE
The alt rights winning
SMILE
At the wall we’re building

Attached: 161783B4-5566-4AEE-A334-EBDD506C20C8.png (680x680, 191K)

The alt right is over.
It's time for the TWISTED RIGHT

Attached: GAMERS.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

That's from a different movie, where he plays a different character, and has a different composition.

>americans confused by the sight of visible rips

Attached: peak america.jpg (598x800, 127K)

Because women have more body fat naturally

DADBOD KINO

>white dudes think this movie is going to give them power

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

With the amount of fat he has on that body, for his ribs to still be seen at the ends like they are, then yes he absolutely has slightly flared ribs.

based retard