Does the ending of "US" make sense?

Do you buy it?

Attached: Red Us.jpg (1000x547, 23K)

Black people are not the ending of the US, you racist. No, I don't buy your white genocide memes.

Jordan peele is a pretentious overrated hack that gets held to a much lower standard than other directors because he is black.

>DUH ENDING

So during the final scene does the mom know she was the clone the whole movie?

God, do black people have any fucking perception at all of how damn ugly they are?

Regardless, the personality gap bugged the hell out of me.

How on Earth does she go from her childhood personality to hero mom?

dat ass tho

It's hinted that she pushed the truth deep into the back of her mind.

It doesn't change the fact as an adult, she's got a massive number of virtues compared to her vicious counterpart.

So can somebody explain to me why it was called US when it wasn’t about US and it was actually about THEM?

she repressed her memories and remembered at the end

Attached: mbaku thicc.jpg (540x476, 56K)

The theme song is called "US Anthem".

Still a better person than the one who taught the Tethereds how to be a sadistic cult of genocidal murderers. Their big plan was "kill and replace", so no moral high ground there.

>black
Jordan Peele is a white man in blackface, he fucking spells it out in Get Out

Attached: 1536652360773.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Seriously, if Adelaide was so big on "covering up the truth", she would not have hesitated so long before she used the handcuffs on her.

Because it's actually about the United States.
It's like poetry or some shit

Because she was like six years old. No one's personality is set in stone at six years old, she was raised as a regular human being for like thirty years after that. The whole movie is actually an allegory for the "nature vs nurture" argument for black crime rates.

So how can anyone consider her the villain? It's not her fault Red was such a moron she couldn't find her way back to the surface (no way that place had just one way to get back).

She'd be free in a matter of hours, confront her, they'd have a rough period, and finally decide to be sisters.

Movie over. Airs endlessly on Lifetime.

RED: >"You ruined my life. I will make myself more way more sympathetic to the audience by slaughtering a ton of people who did nothing to me. That'll totally make people side with me and not you."

Attached: Red Versus Adelaide.jpg (720x405, 48K)

(Seriously Peele, if you want anyone to think of Adelaide as the villain, it would help if we hadn't spent virtually ALL the movie seeing her do heroic things and be a loving mom/devoted wife. By contrast, we pretty much see Red almost always as a fucking lunatic).

Attached: Adelaide US.jpg (720x405, 73K)

This feels like a reprise of the "Shutter Island" ending controversy (Teddy-Saners).

Peele says Adelaide's the villain, lot of people go, "Hell no. It was the genocidal chick."

Don't know, didn't watch it since I don't support racist directors like Jordan Peele.

it didn't really have an ending per se because most of the plot went unresolved.

no, the actual events are absurd and wouldn't happen in the realistic world they set up
and it was also terribly anticlimactic with the monologue to explain it and the climax being that stupid "dance" thing that was supposed to be a major event from their childhood or something but all we got before was Elizabeth Moss saying "you used to be a good dancer right?"

>This feels like a reprise of the "Shutter Island" ending controversy
What? Are you telling me retards unironically think DiCaprio didn't became sane at the end? How can that ending have a controversy?

Get out and Us are proof that black people have fundamental problems understanding logic and reasoning.

Yes. There are people, called "Teddy-Saners", who believe he was right about the conspiracy.

Peele is half-white.

So you admit he only half understands logic and reasoning then

Shouldn't the Lupita on the surface have spent her whole life mimicking whatever the Lupita underground was doing?

>watching Peele movies

That's where you fucked up

i watched it and bought it because it makes 4chins mad

She was still tethered, Red couldn't just walk around entirely freely.