I dont understand - how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda...

i dont understand - how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda? literally muh stong wymyn the movie savin the day. oh yeah lets not forget about sand hags that totally rule and kick mysigonist manhood ass and this is why its a good thing. makes me sick

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 18K)

Max saved the day and their new society is doomed to failure because you can't give unlimited finite resources to invalids who do nothing.

Have sex.

Attached: Pete.jpg (500x670, 101K)

It is though, blatantly. They got the fucking Vagina Monologues cunt on as a consultant. Only useful idiot shills and paid shills for the film suggest it isn't.

Is right about the implicit ending but it's not played straight in such a way.

HAVE. SEX.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD...

all the qts ran away in a truck

Its one of those films where they completely fucked up their intended meaning in true female style. Just like they fucked civilisation in the movie.

>It isn't

>patriarchy controls all resources
>imperator furiosa (affirmative action/women's rights)
>morbidly obese women generating milk because women who have children are yucky breeders
>antagonist's unwilling brides are all skinny and more attractive than other women in the movie
>one-armed woman in charge of war machine and troops
>max crucified to vehicle (christianity is evil and part of patriarchy)
>3 main antagonists: joe, bullet farmer, gas town "people eater" (patriarchy, military industrial complex, capitalism)
>both of joe's sons dissabled in some way (eww don't have kids, it's yucky and they'll be retarded)
>war boy Nux (men) gets accused by women of having destroyed the world, tossed out of truck
>pregnant wife puts her own baby between joe's bullet and truck (abortion)
>pregnant wife falls from truck, dies a few hours later from injury (don't marry and reproduce or your life is over)
>side character named max is big and burly but can barely fight a scrawny one-armed woman
>side character max bests woman only when he gets a gun and places it to her head (gun control. also, Theron's father killed her mother with a gun in south africa)
>bullet farmer nearly kills all women (gun control again)
>max has to wash blood from his face using breast milk (motherhood is the death of happiness)
>Nux is rehabilitated and now a male feminist
>group of amazon lesbians setting traps for men in desert
>women able to live in sand filled void because MUH STRONK WOMYN
>old women in desert shoot better than war boys who have constant practice in raids
>old woman has a bag of seeds (hope)
>side character max wants to retake joe's citadel because it is unguarded
>convoy turns around (leftist revision history)
>people eater (capitalism) fat old bald man with gold nipple piercings, has to be lifted to his vehicle on the backs of poor
>desert lesbian amazons making perfect headshots from speeding vehicle on uneven terrain

I don't understand how you faggots can't enjoy movies without thinking about this shit constantly, how fucking insecure are you

Based Mad Maxipad poster, keep fighting the good fight

>polecat minion plucks woman from her friends, delivers her to patriarchy
>desert lesbian amazons fall from motorcycle and dodge speeding vehicles
>amazon grabs rifle, continues to make perfect shots
>finally run over by people eater (capitalism as he takes control of the wheel and purposely kills woman)
>pursuit vehicles use harpoons and plows to try to slow truck (patriarchy holding back women's rights)
>max and nux now male feminists must help their women leaders
>max nearly falls from truck, charlize grabs him with the sheer might of her robot arm and strong will can hold up man three times her weight without prosthetic arm flying off
>max's v8 interceptor destroyed (manhood and patriarchy destroyed while saved by a woman)
>furiosa survives stab in gut by evil man
>nux given command of truck as furiosa jumps to joe's car
>max uses people eater as human shield against joe's bullets (using patriarchy to destroy capitalism via male feminist)
>max jumps to safety of women as capitalism explodes
>joe's massive son corpus fooled by woman who helps her get furiosa to joe's car
>max fights giant corpus
>furiosa rips mouth from joe (patriarchy no longer has say in women's lives)
>women quickly leave war machine for joe's leadership vehicle
>blonde wife takes seeds from old lesbian who is now dead but smiling
>nux sacrifices life to destroy war truck, corpus, and stop pursuing vehicles and thereby serve women
>gang returns to citadel, present dead patriarchy, toss him from hood where legions of poor tear his body apart
>intelligent but disabled son of joe pressured to let furiosa and brides up to citadel via lift
>he allows them up, they ascend to paradise while the poor are allowed to come up with them (open borders to promised land)
>furiosa looks down at sea of poor, sees side character max look up at her as he disappears into obscurity

And this is off the top of my head. Thinking back, there are plenty of things I forgot to mention like the brides arguing about moving on after the pregnant one, Splendid, fell from the truck and died. The dark haired bride (hispanic or muslim) wants to go back to the patriarchy but the white ones explain to her that they must be strong and go on without men.

It's a modern action movie with plenty of practical effects, but it's not a Mad Max movie since he's just a side character. It's a feminism action movie with the Mad Max name to get more people in seats, specifically men who need to be taught the glory of feminism and self-sacrifice to push feminist goals. In the beginning of the movie, Max was used as an unwilling blood bag for Nux. Towards the end, he willingly becomes a blood bag for Furiosa to keep her alive.

Like it all you want, just be aware of what you're seeing, this is cold war era style propaganda and you're being indoctrinated for uplikes on facebook.

If you can't read film then this board and even medium isn't for you.

First time i saw the movie none of the feminist shit registered. Max, minus the first movie and even there, was never he hero of the story. He was just a vehicle for the world around him and a mirror for that world to reflect in. That's why in general Max is kept unoppinionanted and just bland.

Second time, after reading up on all the articles referrencing it, i could see where they're coming from, and sure, it is also that, but it can entirely be experianced and enjoyed without needing to get all into the 'extra's.

Bump

WHY CANT I HAVE SEX?!

Attached: z00m.jpg (920x613, 162K)

>makes me sick
you make women also sick

I doesnt matter

Attached: 1552664235004.webm (1280x544, 2.99M)

you really dont

>>old woman has a bag of seeds (hope)
You're grasping at straws though. The film uses lots of masculine / feminine imagery, that in itself does not make it any more or less ideological.

It is feminazi propaganda, true. But on the other hand, it's also a nice stupid action romp that allows you to ignore the propaganda almost completely in favor of just enjoying freaky mutants playing flaming e-guitars while riding into battle and impressive crazy car wrecking stunts.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

PATHETIC COPE

Male feminist cuck loving strap on DETECTED

Bump

max and nux had to carry them the whole time, and those old grannies got btfo

It's anti-treating-women-like-shit propaganda, sure, but it's actually cool and good. I wouldn't call it feminazi propaganda, because it isn't about hating men. Max is the traditional white male hero and he is not portrayed negatively in any way. The cultist kid is white and he is portrayed extremely sympathetically. The only white men who are portrayed as evil are the... evil ones.

why would you have a detector for that .... UNLESS...

Have and raise children.

You gonna post this every day, faggot?

seek help

Attached: 1554517341730.png (720x1230, 426K)

Seething roastie yes i will

*sip*
I'm tired of explaining this simple tactic to zoomers but here we go again.
>women's choices throughout the movie shown to lead to death and ruin
>man continually corrects their retard decisions
>max beats a group of their asses all while chained
>have a harem of super models running around on set nearly naked and get called progressive because you paid a feminist advisor to say its okay
Miller just played the system and you are too dumb to realize it.

Attached: 1551540879521.png (179x179, 58K)

/thread

MAD C-U-C-K : FEMINIST ROAD

It is massive feminazi SJW propaganda.

holy fuck dude have sex, like for real

This

HAVE SEX!

>fucking Vagina Monologues cunt on as a consultant.
She was there because she'd done work with trafficked women in the past and helped the wives with some dialogue and acting.

make me

They assembled a large crew of female warriors and pretty much all of them died pointlessly in the battle with Immortan. Furiosa was unrealistically strong and competent in hand-to-hand combat against males, but she also looked like a total bull dyke with visible muscles and no feminine quality to speak of, so somewhat believable as the one-in-a-million woman who can compete physically with men. Even so, her final fight is against a radiation-sick old grandpa while Max takes on the actual physical threat.

WITNESS ME!!

I'm turning 28 next month and I have never benis in baginga
Fite me

>HAVE. SEX.
>HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD...
You say that like it's so easy... [sob]

oh no no no no

Just be yourself ;)

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1349, 218K)

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

mad max 3 > this garbage

This again? Have sex

Is this pasta? It was relatable.
>buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish
I fucking hate that when I buy her food and she leaves half of it.

Nice numbers however.

Attached: Bait.webm (1912x792, 358K)

I like how Reddit fags always fall for this.

Seriously haha it just screams "angry incel virgin". Have sex.

>I fucking hate that when I buy her food and she leaves half of it.
t. Bronan

Attached: max.jpg (1077x513, 141K)

Bump

kys

Ok Suzan

Bump

Attached: 1552664171316.webm (948x400, 3M)

Bump! This is important issue

I could swear I've seen this thread before.

>I could swear I've seen this thread before.
You have deja vu

Rosie Whiteley should have been completely naked

Is this posted by a bot or is op a fucking autist?

A little bit rude

Max has to turn them around and set them straight.

But yeah it is propaganda