Are we going to ignore that a classic hero was brownwashed and stripped of his proud white heritage?

Are we going to ignore that a classic hero was brownwashed and stripped of his proud white heritage?

Attached: aquaman-characters.jpg (1200x628, 496K)

He’s half Cherokee but also half white. He united our people and ended the 400 year long struggle we had with the run men

If it gets people to finally stop making fun of aquaman then that's fine.

I would stop.

But you guys embraced the sandnigger, now you will feel my wrath

>the pure white character is the villain
>the mutt is the hero
we get it but we're just tired of caring

yikes

It makes more sense Aquaman was of tropical descent anyway, since he lived in a tropical climate. If Aquaman was set in the North Sea or another cool temperate climate, then it would make sense for a cool temperate person to star the role.

>since he lived in a tropical climate
He lived in Maine.

yes

>Are we going to ignore that a worthless manchild shit was brownwashed and marketed towards low IQ millenial retards who clap in cinemas?

ftfy

I stand corrected. I don't know anything about Aquaman other than a few webms on Yea Forums. I'm suprised they changed the setting from cool temperate to tropical though. It would have been neat to have a cool oceanic setting, since tropical is done to death.

When Aquaman found the magic trident it should have made him go super sayian and turn his hair blonde

Also this film wants me to believe there are brown people in Maine. And as a Maine resident I resent this clear misrepresentation of our population.

Black Manta's grandfather should have been a dude in Steve Trevor's elite squad that teamed up with Wonder Woman

half cherokee half hawaiian browntard, nothing white

aren't cherokees just white people who invented a fictional tribe to get affirmative action?

Fragile white people.

Yup.
Just the same as with Nigger Heimdal, only here we actually get bastards defending it, that some alien Undersea white bitch fucked a nigger and it´s better that way.

In case you were wondering if all those BM-WF adverts were working or not.

Attached: Aquaman2white.jpg (326x154, 14K)

A Jew on his jewy ways.

Open Borders for ISRAEL!

After Captain Feminazi? Damn right we are

>Greekwashed

I don't get how this movie was so popular. There were only two good action parts, and the rest of the movie was only decent because of the soundtrack.

That's a cool idea. Black Manta was the neatest, even though hamfisted, part of the movie.

>Greek

Mamoa is clearly a Samoan

it's only distracting when the character's ethnicity has been changed to black
why is that

Possibly, but also Jason is really perfect for the role so I think that trumps it.

He mogs everyone ITT and can beat you all up kek. I'd say he's a better Aquaman than a bog standard Wh*toid.

I wouldn't be upset if we didn't get a sequel any time soon. They pretty much threw everything at this movie. Manta, Trench, Ocean Master, Mera, etc...its somehow not a clusterfuck and works despite the camp.

I loved this movie btw. Probably my favorite DC movie.

Blonde Aquaman was boring. Moana Aquaman is more appealing and looks badass.

I think they knew that you can't make a grimdark Aquaman movie so they went the opposite route and put in all the ridiculous things from the comics expecting the audience to just accept it for what it was

Likely because that's the dominant social engineering but do you have evidence of this occurring? Legitimately interested. Because Mamoa isn't black.