fuck capeshit
fuck star wars
fuck waifufags
fuck blacked posters
fuck sneed
and most importantly
fuck all the retarded political talk on this board

I can get behind this post.

Attached: 1500995138137.png (374x415, 140K)

i dont mind the waifufags
they stay in their threads and dont cause flamewars

it's a this from me

What's this expression trying to convey?

THIS

Attached: 1544126825660.jpg (256x192, 6K)

>People actually spend their time making threads about "muh superhero movie made more money than ur superhero movie!!"

I didn't anticipate how far this board would fall

Did you know that despite being 13% of the posters, Canadians (or as I like to call them, LEAFS) commit 50% of the shitposting on this forum?

based

>yfw they implement this design and we dont get to have any more air disaster kino threads

Attached: 5s5Op6P.png (714x516, 380K)

This, but Joker isn't capeshit

Attached: IMG_6212.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

>fuck sneed
cringe

based

now do your job mods and make /cape/ to deal with this shit

laughed

Attached: 1552133131719.jpg (124x103, 3K)

>stuff movies and entertainment in general with politics
>HURR DURR WHY U BRING UP POLITICS

I talked to the jannies!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Based

it's pseud capeshit, which is somehow worse

Sure they would. Just have a throwaway line like
>number two parachute failure
Then you could have a scene where the cabin crew have to climb out onto the falling fuselage and strike the parachute cover with a mallet (foreshadowed in act 1). Could make for a very dramatic and emotional climax.

>fuck all the retarded political talk on this board
Based.

>clown kino replaces cape kino
youtube.com/watch?v=MDa9EsbVC0w my fucking face when

Agree

Absolutely based

And fuck Twitter fags.

Hear hear!

Attached: 4750443115315n.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

This guy gets it

everybody knows chink moot wanted Yea Forums to become the new /pol/ to trick advertisers since politics attract the most traffic

There's a lot of money in those redditt memes, Pop,.

Attached: godfathersonny.jpg (300x168, 6K)

it's unironically australians. They're the only ones that constantly post garbage Yea Forums memes on flag boards

BASED

>Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Attached: pepefilteredtv.jpg (1200x900, 141K)

Remember Summer Glau? Remember when people wanted a /celeb/ board to quarantine all the waifu posters?
Yea Forums survived cunnyposting, bane, waifushit and it will survive sneed, but who would have thought it would be actual movies (capeshit) that ruin it.

>cunnyposting is bad

gabagool muttfia shit is just as bad as capeshit, and I suggest you take that lemon peel out of your ass

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>actual movies (capeshit)

>anime

ok, this is pretty based

Okay dude. Do what i say not what I do. You're still feeding every capeshit thread in sight

Attached: 1391490591288.jpg (600x900, 77K)

based

based
love sneed tho

You are right. Its normal Crime/Thriller film.

i TAWKED

Attached: strayya.png (404x238, 47K)

I agree but how do we do it? How do we reclaim our board from that cancer? We canĀ“t possibly sage all of them 24/7 and the moods have deserted us...

can we keep sneed please?

and most importantly; fuck niggers!

Attached: 1547924683159.png (700x443, 211K)

>fuck all the retarded political talk on this board
Many movies have social or political messages.

AND jews

Attached: 1554197850990.png (1000x1000, 177K)

t. Waifufag

and frogposters

Attached: kys.gif (576x324, 2.96M)

And yet 99% of political discussion on Yea Forums is about twitter posts

fpbp

This and
this, leafs and aussies are literally the worst posters.

I unironically don't remember this scene.

Why didn't he just range ban the whole continent forever?

Based
Cringe

Made by actors and industry people who put said messages in their works.

Yasss slayyy

agreed except sneed

Attached: sneed.png (640x480, 222K)

Sneed was hot for my dubs and you knew it was the right thing to do.

If only the left could stop turning everything into politics this place would be way better

This. However, Sneed is based.

Fucking LOVE this guy over here!

Look mate, you can go to the board's catalog THIS SECOND and I assure you half the twitter screencaps are just people whining about the joker.
It's easy hate replies and it gets done all the time.
If there's such a thing as Burger arthouse, then there's DEFINITELY a thing such as Burger political discussion, and it's a joke. Want to have political discussion? Make a thread about Fassbinder's The Third Generation, see how many replies that gets. Yea Forums is dying, and political discussion has already rotted to oblivion

>Bene, Don Corleone. I need a man who has powerful friends. I need a million memes in PNG. I need, Don Corleone, all of those mods that you carry around in your pocket, like so many nickels and dimes

Attached: 971d339abe105dd37f440ce4145f4277.jpg (800x541, 41K)

>the third generation
Fucking amazing movie

checked and underrated

Later on he had an idea to build a website out of a desert stop-over for weebs on the way to prison for paedophilia. That kid's name was Chris Poole, and the website he invented was Yea Forums. This was a great man, a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a statue of him on that site!

Attached: Hyman_Roth_GF2.jpg (398x251, 17K)

based content and trips
good job user

>You don't understand. user never gets that Tripcode. That code is perfect for him. It'll make him a big star. I'm gonna run him off the site. And let me tell you why. user ruined one of Yea Forums's most valuable proteges. For three years we had her under contract, meming, baneposting, triforce lessons, samefagging lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of hours in MS Paint. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dubs and trips. She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever Facebook stalked, and I've Facebook stalked 'em all over the world. And then user comes along with his Sneedposting and capeshit threads and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a Janitor in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous!! Now you get the hell out of here! And if that newfag tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no Redditor

Attached: bf4edabdf431c97c4961fbd5e31ccdf4.jpg (500x282, 26K)

>OP! You don't come to Yea Forums and speak to a guy like the janny like that!

Attached: 1293192.jpg (251x201, 6K)

absolutely based

Attached: sure.jpg (175x288, 9K)

>Pretty goddamn bad. Probably all the other boards will line up against us. That's alright -- this thing's gotta happen every five years or so -- ten years -- helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one. You know you got to stop them at the beginning, like they should have stopped Yea Forums at Squatz and Oats, They should never've let him get away with that. They were just asking for big trouble

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x716, 97K)

sneeded

Attached: 1518396148662.jpg (480x380, 51K)

Sneed is based though

Attached: sneesnee.jpg (1366x768, 531K)

this, it rivals bane in terms of versatility and creativity

based and truly redpilled
I actually miss the waifufags because at least they discussed movies and TV

based

fuck off back to Yea Forums

Attached: 1553149854664.png (1023x422, 116K)

oh yes, it's definitely "the left" making all the political threads