Wow that was awful

wow that was awful

Attached: 4DC8AF2C-3513-404B-B6F0-D0E084E74A7A.jpg (2700x1800, 696K)

Not even with a rented dick
None of them
Not a one

suspira remake?

>blumhouse!

Attached: 167829371.png (464x466, 293K)

Didn't even bother seeing it.

yes

Jay’s opinions on Suspiria (original and remake) are very unfortunate.

I thought it was pretty good.

Agreed.

Nuspiria is a horror movie for people who don't like horror movies by people who don't like horror movies.

Ever notice how there's inverse correlation between the quality of a film, and the amount of females in it? There literally isn't a single movie which breaks that formula

it's ok, the new avengers are coming out soon i'm you'll enjoy that.

This shit was probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It was horrible. I felt like I wasted time watching it.

Was debating seeing this. What catergory does it fall into or lean towards more?

>Evil Dead Remake
Its actually ok, not as good as the original, but could have been way worse. Enjoyable but not absolute required viewing

>The Thing Remake
Tried to copy the original, fucked it up, even though the makings of a good film were right there at their fingertips, and no one should bother

>Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake
They went in different stylistic direction while retaining the core story elements, and it payed off. Probably wont go down as an all time classic like the original, but did justice to the name. Worth seeing

kino cinematography

Attached: feet.png (1924x1040, 1.66M)

you're fucking retarded for enjoying the texas chainsaw massacre remake for reasons other than jessica biel.

Not enough capeshit, eh? i hear you mate, i'm sure Cap Marvel would be more to your liking, friend

Pleb

was the remake too much about the holocaust witches

Now this is some good feet kino

Neither. Apart from the name and the presence of witches, it has nothing in common with the original.

>not enjoying the film for the real stand out scene stealer

What a fucking pleb

Attached: 18370096.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Based on my impression from the RLM Review, the whole thing looked like feet and pusy kino.

I spent most of my time imagining what the stench must be like in the dance hall.

>it has nothing in common with the original
hahaha, what a pleb

yuck!

Attached: 1554631181051~01.jpg (358x381, 26K)

IRL ballet dancers tend to have pretty gross feet, dancing on point is not good for the toes

Spoilers:

This one went deeper into the lore of the witches, which while I felt was a mistake for keeping in relation to the original, did end up making all the scenes cohesive. The colors didn't do the setting any justice, and the setting itself was drab and downplayed compared to its predecessor. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that the colors and setting were somewhat of a slap in the face to the original. While the original made an attempt to show lighting, setting and even dress that tried to pop out at you and remove the barrier of washed film color, the direction of nuSuspiria throws that away to seem older than it is. Of course he could've been trying to convey a sense of sadness/urgency of Berlin at the time, but even then very vivid colors would've felt more inspired.

The way they demonstrated the powers was honestly well done. It harkens back to voodoo and curses, dancing to express actions that abuse power. The killing during the first dance the protag performs was gruesome enough to keep me watching, waiting for more. Unfortunately, the most we get until the last few minutes from then on is a broken leg and what are basically zombies or living mummies that they're keeping alive for a ritual.

The ending, I felt anyway, was one of the couple of good scenes. It was just cheesey enough that I felt like my time was well spent on this flick. I mean it was stupid sure, but the entire story up until then alluded to it -- her mom saying she brought a mistake into the world, her natural affinity for dancing, her similarity to Madame Blanc. I think what did it for me was the bad exploding witches, just blood spraying everywhere. Bravo.

Tilda Swinton played three roles and makeup tried their hardest to hide it, but you can't hide Tilda that well. As soon as the old man spoke I called Tilda, paused it and looked it up to confirm. She still gave a great performance.

Good but not on par with the original/10

I didn't particularily like it, but i'm glad i watched it. It was (visually) interesting at least.
Still too artsy for my pleb tastes

It's actually good though. I guess it's not fast paced enough for some of you

this. its so sad.

why is there a black one there?

>Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake
They went in different stylistic direction while retaining the core story elements, and it payed off. Probably wont go down as an all time classic like the original, but did justice to the name. Worth seeing.
What the fuck am i reading? Please get a trip so i can filter you and never have to suffer reading another of your pure, unadulturated shit opinions.

Attached: 1434766858717.jpg (500x400, 52K)

it's sitting on my drive, are you saying I shouldn't press play?

This is one of the most kino horror movies to ever come out in recent years. Go watch capeshit you fucking faggot

It was kino

Attached: Dakota-Johnson-in-Yellow-Bikini-2016--34.jpg (1600x2278, 196K)

You will never filter me, faggot

The Dawn Of The Dead remake is better than the original

Attached: 1554351765297.png (591x477, 179K)

i'm in

>>The Thing Remake
>Tried to copy the original, fucked it up, even though the makings of a good film were right there at their fingertips, and no one should bother
oh shit I always consider Carpenter's to be remake and get confused

This movie is deliberately designed so that every frame smells like pussy. Seriously, I can smell this movie and it reeks of vagina.

>"Hey guys let's add in a German Holocaust guilt narrative for no reason!"

Rest In Peace Gunny.

t. brainlet

The remake would have been so much better if they hadnt overlaid the practical effects with CGI.

I was thinking The Thing from Another World (1951) connection

Attached: the thing from another world 06.jpg (720x540, 70K)

Yeah, I know. I suppose the most recent one wasn't really a remake anyway, was a prequel that just had similar story beats to the first remake.