Can't pay we'll take it away

Who's your favorite Bailiff?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 48K)

'ate business owners
'ate pikeys
'ate pakis
'ate renters
'ate debtors
'ate rugby
'ate bankrupts
'ate seagulls
'ate lefties
'ate muslims
'ate cider
'ate single mothers
'ate polacks
'ate the EU

Love football
Love me wife
Love pints
Simple as

Attached: ENatz27T_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Paul always feels sorry when they evict the immigrant families.

>oi lad we 'ave a High Court writ 'ere. If you can't pay we'll 'ave to take anythin' valuable off this premises, startin' with your virginity.

>that old guy slipping the ladies his number for any "emergency" after they get evicted
cheeky

>that one episode where they find out that the tenant is renting out the place to like 6 slavic prostitutes and pocketing the money

Attached: Cheeki Breeki.jpg (637x358, 39K)

Paul Bohill is objectively the best because he usually tries to splice in a bit where he talks about how doomed this country really is, and how he's basically resigned to just do his job.

I like the South African bloke

There has been more than one of those...

CLAMP

wish they had made more of this show

I'd watch it exclusively for Paul

why are euros always wearing these faggy vests

Paul generally seems to hate evictions.

There was that one time where they had to carry out a series of evictions and the tenants basically all went 'Yeah, the landlord wants to turn it into social housing so he can make more off them'. That one definitely affected him

You forgot
>Love a nice korma after evicting a 2 bedroom flat filled with 20 pakis

They're stab proof vests. Why do you think they would be wearing them?

You're supposed to pocket the money to someone you're renting to

I mean they pocket the money and not actually pay the actual landlord they are renting from.

OI MATE WE'RE JUST OFF THE BLOWER TO TESCO AND WE'RE HEARING YOU IS A PAYMENT BE'IND ON YOUR TOASTER

IF YOU AIN'T MAKIN THE FULL AMOUNT WE'RE TAKIN YER BMW AND YOU'LL BE LIABLE FOR THE FULL COURT FEES

IT'S NOTHINK PERSONAL SON WE'S JUS' DOIN' ARE JOB NO NEED TO GET VIO'LANT

you wouldn't need a stab proof vest if everyone had guns

Wouldn't need a gun if we all not along

fuck you paki

Whata this show?

Attached: 1547544933956.jpg (750x525, 111K)

We'd all get along if white people were allowed to exist in peace without some cunt going on about it every five minutes

> that one episode where the landlord has chosen to evict the immigrant family without a notice because he wants to tear down the building for redevelopment
really got my faith in capitalism up again!

Paul Bohill?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in small-claims. Back then we called him 'Paki Pulveriser' Bohill because he never came out of a property without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the High Court trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realised what a monster they created.

You see, most enforcement agents try to reason with the defendent. Not Paul. No, he used knives, clubs, pliers, you name it. After a few jobs I got a chance to talk to him one to one. He was wearing his blood stained hard hat, sunglasses, and stab vest, smoking a cigarette and drinking Johnny Walker Black Label. It was only 7AM, but you NEVER told Paul what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he used such violent tactics. He lowered his head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sunglasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These goat fucker scum bags don't deserve the mercy of a British council flat, but a slow torturous death at the hands of a British man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut.

"The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, curry filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real High Court Enforcement Agent at work."

Attached: bohill342.jpg (582x535, 70K)

>That will be $7.99 sir
>I will need at least $5.78 today or we have to boot your car

>It's a foreigner running a restaurant episode

>that one episode where squatters destroy the landlord's family home and rack up thousands of pounds in damages
It goes both ways to be fair
Also they get plenty of notice before it's escalated to the high court

>making shit up
nobody gets evicted without notice, it's illegal.
tenants who claim to have had no notice are lying or just thick

This. It takes months and months and endless letters before the bailiffs get involved. People need to stop listening to the sob stories.

"Oi, we dun woiked dis out a fortnight ago!"

Lying cunts.

>evicted without notice
literally impossible to do

How are these guys taking people's stuff when they don't even have guns

>'ate single mothers
Absolutely Based

Good lord, these digits

they don't need guns when they have paul bohill

Every episode, then.

"Oi, who owns this chip shop?"
>stream of sandnigger/paki gibberish

The worst ones are when the landlord shows up after they get the freeloaders out, and the place is trashed. It's exactly the same as Section 8 here - they have no investment in the place, and no matter what they do, they could wipe turds on the walls and slaughter goats in the kitchen, and the council will just move them into a new place.