Monster

Why hasn't Netflix or Hollywood made it into a live action series?

Attached: Monsters.jpg (680x551, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_(manga)#Live-action_adaptations
youtu.be/InF16sp7J0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You want to see a nigger Johan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_(manga)#Live-action_adaptations

>Villain is a black man
It isn't allowed anymore.

>netflix making actual kino

Lmao

Attached: 1.png (677x549, 272K)

Monster is a shitty overrated manga series. I read it and I think it's stupid.

But they have

Attached: 41D5bRTCXAL.jpg (333x500, 30K)

Monster is better than the average Mango but still not good enough for the worst of TV.

couldn't finish the anime

the...........pacing.........so.............slow

Guillermo del Toro is dying to do it, nobody want to give him the money.

I happen to think you're stupid.

Monster is shit. Only plebs outside of Yea Forums thinks it's good.

Why adapt Momster when you can adapt ShingeKINO Kyojin?

Attached: cwl0ioxf.jpg (2256x1080, 913K)

That's why you read the manga instead you dumb fuck. It takes 1/10th of the time.

Fucking madness. The hell is wrong with you

Quality b8 nigger

Lmao I can just imagine Yea Forums sperging out over neo nazi subplot and turks in germany

Then start a Monster thread on Yea Forums and see for yourself. Or are you afraid of posting there?

Yea Forums literally shits their pants if there isn't a harem or cute girls to ree about. They're not exactly a crowd that's cool to be a part of.

20th century boys>monster>pluto>billy bat>21st century boys

based

The anime adaptation was pretty good from what I remember, but a lot of people probably wouldn't like Urasawa's frankly autistic style of storytelling (gotta explain everyones backstory) and that it would probably run for 70 episodes again, or 25 or so full hours episodes.

Americanized anime adaptations are already dicey as hell, why do it for a series that isnt one of the most popular ones in America. Monster is fairly well known and liked in circles that like anime. But Hollywood needs to sell to the average filmgoer. So you need the most well known names, Deathnote, Ghost in the Shell.

For the record I fucking loved Monster.

Have the creator ever explained why he set it in Germany and Czechoslovakia? Being Czech myself it makes me curious.

It's just as good as you think
youtu.be/InF16sp7J0M

Undeniably this

I liked the manga, but after a while the plot just kept developing and developing, with new characters added, and after I stopped reading for a few months I felt like if I continue from where I left off I'd have no idea what is going on, and I was too lazy to start it again from the beginning.
Same thing happened to me with Berserk actually
There should be a resource online that gives detailed summarys of the chapters just for cases like this

alita wasn't a most well known name

this except 21st before 20th

There is nothing I would like to see less

Attached: 1532974668332.jpg (749x558, 141K)

>outside of Yea Forums
I'm glad to hear this. Only reaffirms how good it is

Attached: 1532035979532.png (1051x802, 648K)

I think the problem is a lot of people tend to focus on chasing Johan as the end goal and overlook the journey itself which is the meat of the work as Tenma and others change along the way.

Attached: lunge.jpg (607x813, 249K)