Why are they so afraid?

Why are they so afraid?

Attached: 1522160398309.jpg (364x501, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
looper.com/107673/bizarre-things-happened-set-passion-christ/
reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-security-kaduna/death-toll-from-northwest-nigeria-attack-doubles-to-130-idUSKCN1Q81MQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mel is planning a full force attack against the oven dodgers

I know I'm fucking pumped for this

I wonder if the original production crew is coming back after all the weird shit that happened on set last time.

This is a year old what the fuck

>(((The Schmooze)))
>(((Shira Feder)))

A movie about the resurrection could be amazing. Flashbacks like in Passion of Jesus' sermons and fables interlaced with how 2 of the many Mary's discovered the open tomb, the disciples not believing, Christ leaving again and his disciples begging him to stay.

It's like 2 chapters in every gospel and everyone forgets it.

Jews are afraid of Christianity

MAN YOU CRAZY JESUS, YOU CRAZY

(((they)))

Jews hate:
The truth
Nature
Jesus Christ (the redeemer and their judge and King)
Anything beautiful
Morals
High art
Civilisation

So yeah they hate this movie

It could open at the point where the jews force pontias pilot to crucify jesus.

Can't wait for another movie that trivialize an entire religion to pander to gore enthusiast and wannabe fascists who don't actually care about Christianity

holy mother of BASED
j*daism BTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mel is unironically based and absolutely red pilled.

Based Mel. Amara blesses this endeavor and thread.

Attached: 1552792399968.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

seething demonic jew detected

What's up with modern articles always implementing "why you should/shouldn't" like things?

Many religious people feel victimized by anything.

Like what?

Your mom was victimized last night.

That goes double for Americans

based

My mother is extremely religious and adores PoC. You sound like a white liberal that lives in a bubble desu

Mad Mel is going to deliver a post-credits monologue regarding the Jewish Question

>here's why you should be worried
>and that's bad
>and that's a good thing
>only in Trumps America
any headline end's with these or some variation, I don't bother with them.

unoriginal clickbait titles

Low information audience. They don't know what side they're on until they are told.
I noticed the trend really took off after this segment where Colbert's audience cheered the wrong thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Good evening my fellow Christians. What you have just witnessed is a true story...

This article covers a couple but there more out there they didn't mention.

>looper.com/107673/bizarre-things-happened-set-passion-christ/

/thread

>played the coolest character of all time
>made one of the greatest movies ever put to film
>hates jews
Is there anyone alive more based than Mel?

Hmm I wonder

Attached: jewschristianitychosenpeople.png (1084x656, 283K)

Imagine if the movie depicts the 3 days between his death and resurrection and he just goes to hell and BTFOs satan by freeing all the virtuous pagans who never knew him by no fault of their own

Only scene I've watched from The Passion is the beating/torture scene and the Romans are portrayed as way, way more vulgar and odious in that scene than the Jewish priests. The Jew priests look clean and civilized despite their agenda against Jesus; the Romans are dirty and ugly and comically evil. Based on that scene alone, I'm not getting strong anti-Semitic vibes.

Eastwood

Mel is cute

That’s because the priests would have been clean
The issue people had with it was that the “common” Jews were all crooked teeth and hooked noses, which is absurd since that’s also accurate, the peasants would be filthy

Christians actually are victimized in many parts of the world, though you would never know it watching the (((news)))

Based and red pilled. Daily reminder that Christianity is inherently anti-Semitic in today's meaning of the word. Jesus said to the Jews who denied that he was the messiah that they were not real Jews but children of Satan, and repeatedly referred to them as belonging to the synagogue of Satan. That basically encompasses all living Jews today.

Attached: christianityjews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

because it's not true

Huh. Sounds like the Roman scene I referred to is a decent bulwark against that criticism. Sounds like Gibson was portraying the enemies of Jesus in general in a vulgar, very unflattering light safe for the elite that, as you said, would have been cleanly and had a regal facade. I mean, it's Gibson for Christ sake. The villains in films he's heavily involved are often comically evil, ugly, etc.

Oh yeah the Serb Christians really were brutalized during the Moslem genocide of the Yugoslav Wars.

Of course it is. Go try being a Christian in Egypt, Malaysia or Nigeria. Do you recall seeing this story plastered around the news? I sure don't.

reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-security-kaduna/death-toll-from-northwest-nigeria-attack-doubles-to-130-idUSKCN1Q81MQ

AFAIK, the Jews were the chosen people before the Christian superseded them as the chosen after the Jews fell into a state of corruption. But Christianity was still founded by ethnic Jews that created something that directly evolved from Judaism and its monotheism, no?

Based
kys jew

The Pontius Pilate scene showed him as very fair and reasonable. Only the romans that tortured jesus were shown in a bad light.

The Passion of the Christ 2: Jesus Christ's Bogus Journey

someone with the Bane-Jesus image please post it

This is an old post.

Lame bait, faggot.

That is correct, but it's important to remember that the vast majority of modern day Jews are not descended from Jews of the Old Testament to any significant degree. The whole "hurrr kike religion" argument is just a braindead attempt by Jews to play on this board's anti-semitism and turn people away from Christ. A divide and conquer tactic. In actual fact there is nothing more opposed to modern day Judaism than a religion who literally considers them spawns of Satan.

Attached: christianityjews2.png (564x770, 511K)

I mean, isn't Pilate always portrayed in a decent light when it comes to the story of his crucifixion?

i don't fucking know I don't go to church you dumbass nigger

>In actual fact there is nothing more opposed to modern day Judaism than a religion who literally considers them spawns of Satan.
I wonder if this is why they hate Christianity so much

Attached: sarahsilvermanjewish.jpg (1728x2304, 757K)

"""Journalism""" can't die soon enough.

Forcing him to become his own executive producer has proven to be the absolute best quality control. We should force every director to do the same.

Yes because that's how he is portrayed in the Bible. Pilate says Jesus is innocent but the filthy kikes threaten to revolt if He isn't crucified. Pilate washes his hands and the jews take full responsibility.

Matthew 27:15-25

15Now it was the governor’s custom at the feast to release to the crowd a prisoner of their choosing. 16At that time they were holding a notorious prisoner named Barabbas. 17So when the crowd had assembled, Pilate asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you: Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?” 18For he knew it was out of envy that they had handed Jesus over to him.

19While Pilate was sitting on the judgment seat, his wife sent him this message: “Have nothing to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered terribly in a dream today because of Him.”

20But the chief priests and elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus put to death.

21“Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor.

“Barabbas,” they replied.

22“What then should I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked.

They all answered, “Crucify Him!”

23“Why?” asked Pilate. “What evil has He done?”

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify Him!”

24When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!"

25All the people answered, "His blood is on us and on our children!"

The only reason they're called
jews to begin with is when it came time for monks to make the KJV there was still a group of people that identified with the tribe of Judah. In fact they probably have fuck all to do with them just like the biblical Israel has fuck all to do with a nation drawn on the map in the 40s.

(((It's))) scared. And rightfully so.

>Passion of the Christ 2: Revengence

So why do Jews hate Jesus again? thankfully I grew up with parents who weren't retarded.

Liberals are afraid of everything, everything fucking triggers and outrages them

See:

Attached: 1550623600619.jpg (1111x887, 333K)

>Here’s what you should think

Why do people write like this, and why do other people read it?

Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

>Judaism is just Zoroastrianism+Canaanite fanfiction
>Christianity is just Judaism fanfiction
>Islam is just Judaism+Christianity fanfiction
really makes you think.

because he flipped their table over and called them a bunch of greedy yids

Imagine your savior was supposed to avenge your people and divide and conquer and then one day some dude rolls up on the back of an ass and calls you out on all your shit instead.

literally the most persecuted religion in the world, but ok Mosche

Modern Judiasm (aka Talmudism) has very little in common with the ancient religion of the Old Testament of the Israelites of and is younger than Christianity. Remember that "Judah" was just one of the twelve tribes of Israel, and modern Judaism was founded after the Romans burned the second temple and exiled “the people of the book” from Palestine. The new religion they founded was based primarily on the ideology of the Pharisees, the people Jesus was directly opposed to. Don't believe me? Ask a Rabbi.

>Atheism is Christianity "what if" fanfiction
>We all dance the dinosaur

I have said this here a hundred times, but none of you ever listen.

The only offense that was punishable by death by the Jewish community during the time of Christ, was a non-Jew entering a Jewish Temple.

Not only was Jesus a Jew, but the only Jewish execution method for such a crime was death by stoning.

Crucifixion was entirely a Roman method, one they used on thousands before and after Christ.

Attached: passive aggressive christ.gif (350x440, 456K)

It's like blaming your manager for firing you when it came down from HR.

No, it isn't. It is really that simple, read a book or several dozen.

I'm sure /pol/ is all these things.

>Why do people write like this
Jews pushing their propaganda
>why do other people read it?
Normies are uncritical consumers

Sorry that the biblical account doesn't jive with your own, can't really help you on that m8.

Have you actually read the Bible?

>contradicting the literal Word of God

A lotta chutzpah for a Christ-killing kike!

For a second I thought this said "Mel Brooks"

Like he ever existed in the first place.

Always feel confident in calling out those that ASSume, without any attempt at developing historical context.

>jew (much like his father, Satan) trying to induce doubt when the Word showing that jews have the blood of Jesus on their hands was literally posted ITT
lol