You will never live in the 1960s and be a chad that fucks girls that look like pic related

>you will never live in the 1960s and be a chad that fucks girls that look like pic related

why live

Attached: brigitte-bardot.png (659x439, 187K)

But what if i wanted to fuck black chicks?

>ywn even be a 70s chad

Attached: 0vloiw2.jpg (538x799, 231K)

>no chocolate love in the 70s
you must be very young

>ywn come back from Vietnam and get beaten to death by millenarian drug addicts for having short hair

Attached: 1537834199767.png (508x510, 217K)

Why can’t you just be a chad and dress them up like that now during roleplay?

Because then they'd have to undo their ugly ass Dr Seuss topknot

Reminder they'd both have EXTREMELY hairy pusies and that's a good thing

Attached: big JB.jpg (600x623, 24K)

>the 1960s
The country will never be 87% white ever again. Fuck you Boomers for flooding our country with shitskins. You unironically sold out your children for a quick Jewish buck. I hope you burn in hell.

>born too late to be a degenerate hippie boomer

Attached: 1447579883506.png (645x1260, 440K)

>ywn be subjected to mind controlling experiments ran by your own government and eventually go insane believing you are being contacted by alien intelligence

Attached: jacobs-ladder-590x308.png (590x308, 220K)

Daily reminder that most of the mainstream panic about climate change is literally boomers projecting their own personal insecurities and fear of their mortality onto the planet as a whole. And the only dimension they have to think about it is the same crass commercial culture bullshit that started the problem in the first place.

Imagine being the generation that wrecked the world so completely on an economic, political, ecological and cultural scale.

The Boomers didn't vote for the 1965 Immigration Act, it was passed without their consent

Piss on Ted Kennedy's grave if you ever get the chance

Ted Kennedy is a documented Jewish pawn. He was being groomed to do what his brother wouldn't, until his timely death.

>passed without their consent
In what way?

you could change that to
>you will never live in a world men rule
that's all I want. I'm working in a warehouse breaking my back for $10 an hour while a girl with the same qualifications is a secretary making $15 to sit around and complain on twitter about how her bf won't settle down already

The generation older than the boomers passed the 1965 Immigration Act. The boomers were too young to be in government at that time to pass the act.

hell yeah lol bring back bushes...

You are would have ended asspie virgins in all decades.

I'm this way due to bad parenting and letting me play with computers all day. I would be a lot better socially adjusted if I weren't raised on computers. Also, smartphones boomed during by teen years so I never really had a chance for proper socialization.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: Brigitte Bardot Kirk Douglas.jpg (1084x1328, 263K)

If video games and the internet weren't around I might have had a chance of just being a kind of weird dude instead of an incel recluse.

Attached: linda ronstadt.jpg (1000x1501, 792K)

So fucking based, back when black people had something to be pissed about

>you will never live in the 1960s and kill the boomers who started the sexual revolution and ruined civilization
Why live (in this century)?

Lmaoooo you’d have ended your life without those distractions. Same with me, we were born to be friendless recluses that will never come near a vagina

But I did, user. Smell my foreskin.

yeah whatever poindexter, go yank your chain to a calculator or something

I know she's French but i bet her coochie smells really good

I cant honestly believe kike douglas still alive

Attached: the smell.png (548x42, 2K)

>look up Brigitte Bardot

Oh no.

Attached: when whites age.jpg (280x180, 10K)