Is Dale Gribble a repressed homosexual?

He says a lotta kinda gay shit sometimes

Attached: mr_dale_gribble__981354.jpg (294x213, 19K)

I always thought him and bill had a weird dynamic between each other toward the end of the series

I don't know, was he molested as a child?

Dale was an insane man trapped in an insane world.

Yeah I thought this as well he's really nice to him when they're alone like when they played man and wife.

thats just the episode where they break into hanks house and dress in his and peggy's clothes

He still fucks Nancy though

Attached: images(3).jpg (250x188, 8K)

>collects baskets

Yes.

Give an example? I've watched every episode of this show probably 4 or 5 times and can't remember him ever saying anything like that.

These anons ain't right

He's been shown time after time to show sexual attraction to women or have sex with his wife so probably no.

Are you gay, OP?

maybe?

hunter S thompson who dale was based off of was a fag right?
his dad was a fag too?

maybe going after nancy is his way of coping (a typical huge boobed blonde girl)

Attached: 1523725139726.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

All conspiracy theorists are super gay.

Its because he's a basket case

So did his gay farther

>doesn't smash the female version of himself whos also a hottie
>rather go in a alley way with 4 dudes and say yep

Attached: 1534712092012.jpg (900x900, 80K)

What does that have to do with anything?

This.

He also at first refuse to think his dad is gay and instead thinks he's a government agent. gay even though he is fine with John Redcorn who he thinks is gay.

Well nancy does say they only have sex once a year on his birthday, and dale seems fine with essentially being celibate. In reality that would signify him being a fag and Nancy his beard, but in the cartoon he's just too preoccupied with his autistic hobbies to care about sex

>he's just too preoccupied with his autistic hobbies to care about sex
Literally me

Actually after she quit her affair with redcorn Nancy and Dale have sex regularly.