Was it kino?

was it kino?

Attached: bumblebee-2018-001-hailee-steinfeld-bumblebee.jpg (1000x667, 108K)

No. It was passable and just a touch better than mediocre.

his fingers are made of steel. that probably left huge bruises on her head

>didn't ask him to transform into a vibrator
Unbelievable tbqh

i don't even remember this coming out

You're too generous.

haylee's ass is kino

prove it

kys pedo

she's 22 years old you retard

It was better than the past Bayformers. You could actually tell the robots apart and see what was happening in the fights. Then again, it had way too much human shit, as usual. Cybertron scenes were pretty cool though.

Hailee is very smooth and that's a fact.

Attached: 154279379741.jpg (1536x2048, 1.53M)

Yes it was, comfy as well.

Not sure about that but beating it to this image left huge bruises on my dick if you know what I mean

Trash redditors pretend its any better than capeshit

it's worse than most capeshit. the script is fucking terrible.

Post it.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.04.02-19-20-15.png (773x1017, 924K)

Is it worth watching this movie if I haven't seen any of the previous ones just for dat asss?

The worst of all the transformer films

where do i get a hailee gf

hated it. so overstuffed with 80s references. i'm convinced critics only praised it because it wasn't michael bay.

>hideo is a fan of Hailee
truly, a man of culture.

no. she's cute in the film, but the closest you get to seeing anything worthwhile is brief footage of her in a one-piece.

film itself is pretty shit. cheaply written IRON GIANT knockoff.

Transformers is so awful that even Americans don't watch it anymore

at one point in the film she's driving and inexplicably tells the "nerdy" buff black guy to give her his shirt so she can, er, cover her eyes with it while standing up through the sunroof. she's wearing multiple layers when she does this.

this scene is not played as a deliberate ploy to get him shirtless. it's supposed to be a not-at-all-weird request that organically furthers their budding romance.

Twilight-tier retarded movie. written by a woman, naturally.

Fpbp

the directing had stuff going for it but yes, the writing is a sub-par romance shit with some robot stuff sprinkeled in

It was kino

RLM never reviewed it so I don't know

No, but I wanted to stick my peepee in that little qt the whole movie.

I'm still pissed we're never gonna see Unicron in person.

another reason the movie was lame pandering garbage. the "cool" girls all look like gremlins, while the "loser" is ridiculously pretty. even in her Hot Dog on a Stick outfit she was infinitely more fuckable than that inbred trio of dick-shriveling goblins.

I liked it, but the negro was cringe.

Attached: 1544308329062.png (900x900, 1.61M)

what a hack

This, I hope the next movie does not include him. not that i hate niggers or anything, but what a pathetic character. Even as comic relief he wasn't funny or interesting.

That was the point.

Agreed, but here's the thing:

I felt like this was a really good family drama about coming to terms with loss with some giant robots bolted onto it, and they nailed that drama aspect of it. Hailee's character is never presented as your stereotypical 80s "ugly duckling" hot girl. She's a little wounded and a little weird. The other girl isn't picking on her because she's ugly. She's picking on her because she's eaten alive with envy of her. She wants to embarrass her and she knows easy ways to do it, exactly what buttons to push.

That's what's so weird about this movie to me - it's schizophrenic as hell. It could have been a perfectly lovely teen drama. It probably could have been a pretty good Transformers movie, because the aesthetic was literally perfect. But it tried to be both and ended up not really being either.

kys