Why was Rey cute in The Force Awakens but ugly in The Last Jedi?

Why was Rey cute in The Force Awakens but ugly in The Last Jedi?

Attached: 06042019164814.jpg (1250x2660, 667K)

The hair, daisy is sexy with her hair up but less so with it down.

it's all about personality. in a force awakens daisy gets to be cute, not so much in the last jew.

She has Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome, symptoms of which are increased testosterone production, and increased weight gain.

She is very nervous about putting on too much weight and not getting cast in anything ever again, so she turned to coke to keep it off.

During the filming of episode eight though, Carrie Fisher 'Do as I say, not as I do'd' her, and Daisy was off the coke for a while. One of the only problems there was the increased mass from POS, and the increased T made her put on muscle and become quite stocky, not remarkably so, but enough that it looks weird on her frame, and some people think she looks fat.

With Carrie gone, I have heard she is back on the coke for 9 though, so there is that if you are into it.

In addition to this, it was most noticeable because it was five seconds after the last film. If they had not been retards and left a proper gap, Rey got buff would have been fine.

literally the opposite you nigger.

Classic example of what happens you throw an innocent individual head first into the first row of the blood sucking Hollywood industry.

the original Daisy Ridley was killed after TFA and then cloned several times for convenience while shooting TL&

She is always cute

Attached: 798cde6252f02d3b6cd787f627532ca6.jpg (1440x1429, 114K)

probably partied hard after that TFA paycheck came in and aged ten years overnight.

this

Attached: help me.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

She looks like an elf in TLJ

Star Wars is dead. Bury it

Consider this mercy

My ex gf from London look much sexier with her hair in a ponytail compared to having her hair straight

She gained weight.

rude

It's true. Look at how much weight she gained in her face here. It's fine now because for IX it seems she lost the weight again. She'll be back to her TFA look.

Attached: Diasy-Ridley-Behind-The-Scenes-Last-Jedi-e1502487420627.png (350x350, 45K)

This

It doesn't even fucking matter if she had her hair up since in the last jedi she got fat and looks drastically different even with her hair up.

Attached: 5d2e61a8dcb6766e9cde2120cb4065a8.png (500x604, 470K)

she wasn't sweety in TLJ

Attached: QT-PA2T enthused.gif (245x245, 1.87M)

marketing shot, brainlet

Whats she look like lately? Any recent pictures?

Doesn't matter. She still looks skinner and better looking in TFA.

Attached: l9uzrwzocdfbdc1ygf3m.png (800x450, 461K)

I actually thought she looked a little thicker and therefore cuter in TLJ

Wait until Celebration on Friday and you'll see. She has super short hair now.

I'd like to cuddle with Daisy

Attached: 1238974982347912.jpg (2255x3000, 683K)

Looks exactly the same, op

Looks nice

Do you have a source for any of this? if not, you should really let people know this is just your head-canon.

Some people might actually believe what you're saying is real.

absolute unit

Attached: Adria Rae.jpg (340x400, 26K)

>tfw no thicc eyebrow gf

Attached: 19827394812374.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Post recent Daisy pics

WOOF. She must've gained at least 20 pounds

>that cocaine nostril

Dude... this chick has almost no neck. She's like an English version of those midget Mexican house wives

I can sorta see the resemblance

Attached: 1209341829034.jpg (675x1000, 90K)

Because she's been corrupted by the Light Side of the Force.

We all know the Dark Side of the Force is what makes you better looking, examples being Aayla Secura (stunning, definitely Dark Sided because she is a known thot), Count Dooku looking good for 685 years old, Palpatine stopped using anti-wrinkle cream, etc.

Whatever I say is real.

Would you say it subverted your expectations?

This

Attached: the wall.jpg (500x451, 48K)

>pvc skirt

Attached: 403833A5-360D-47FB-925E-E0C618BFA0D9.png (608x400, 196K)

Do I have a source on Daisy Ridley having PCOS?

Literally just search Daisy Ridley Polycystic ovary syndrome on google.

Do I have a source on Testosterone increasing muscle mass?

Don't be such a fucking brainlet

Admittedly, the coke use is mainly based on hearsay and rumor.

I want to blow a fat load in her barren pussy while her muscular legs are wrapped around me