If you´re a light skinned straight male, you cannot suffer!

If you´re a light skinned straight male, you cannot suffer!

Attached: 1554565758947.jpg (900x852, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/joker antifa/
youtube.com/watch?v=vMcaRMSjk70
youtube.com/watch?v=jZBRcdy7ndI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>light skinned
Hilarious. The shitposting capeshit drones aren't even pretending to be white anymore

Attached: 1554566258799.png (609x910, 1.33M)

Why won't white peoples just shut up and go into obscurity like the good little cucks they are.

As a Aussie living in a methed out mad max hell-hole I beg to differ

Attached: AFC6739A64AF42958493451265188DD2.jpg (676x698, 160K)

>If you´re a light skinned straight male, you cannot suffer!
If only that were true.

Attached: 1512256875228.png (447x275, 99K)

The same people are willing to give any excuse for the savagery of niggers

STOP ENJOYING THINGS
STOP FEELING THINGS
STOP THINKING THINGS
CONTINUE BEING A SLAVE

YOU ARE NOTHING WHITE MAN

You know what's even sadder, that tweet got more likes and retweets than the one talking about "everything we know about Episode 9 so far" or whatever it was called.

Do they not understand Joker is the villain?

>The Independent
>condemns independent expression

Attached: 1449475926534.jpg (550x467, 60K)

suffering = prejudice - power, therefor only people of color can suffer

This is like a weird parallel to all that Captain Marvel controversy.

im actually interested to see a joker with pathos. killing joke aside, he's pretty much the only batman villain that isn't considered a tragic character like two-face or mr. freeze.

>SOMETHING IS BEING PRESENTED AS LESS THAN BLACK AND WHITE
>I WON'T STAND FOR THIS

Attached: 171130-rope-tree-journalist-shirt-feature.jpg (618x410, 79K)

Leftists please explain yourselves. This shit is the reason prople think you're mentally ill.

if only Joaquin would come out and say he doesn't want niggers to see his film

it's time for a black joker

>my mother always told me to smile

Attached: smile bitch.jpg (328x427, 53K)

I love mad max, should I come ?

> He said the movie was still "taking shape," and that most of the chatter about the movie online "hasn't been very accurate." He added: "I guess that's what happens when you set out to do an origin story about a character that doesn't have a definitive origin."
Remember when this commie propaganda comes out
Yea Forumsedditors are the ones cheering it

Attached: 1356568963463.jpg (335x272, 28K)

Attached: 1543376823237.jpg (493x387, 22K)

Accepting you are "in the wrong" is the final pill to truly enjoy life. You don't have to justify everything you do, that's just making things harder.
So I'm in the wrong in your opinion, so what?

It's sort of correct. Imagine calling yourself a white "man" and being professionally offended by whatever dumb shit you see on the internet. Bunch of pussy faggots the lot of you

Attached: 1355345400952.jpg (469x741, 36K)

Well, then I am here for it!

That would crack me right up.

It feels like this is some kind of weird marketing strategy by jews to see if a movie sells more by having the left complain about it than the right complain about it(Captain marvel)

Because you won't stop talking about us

>If you suffer, it's okay to take that frustration out on innocent people.

Have sex.

Making up that narrative for future troll threads ahead of time, I see.

Kek

Choose wisely and you may
The 90s mad max or the 2010s s o y solauxe car

Attached: IMG20190406165029-01.jpg (3906x1712, 1.6M)

remember when that late night comedian got in trouble for "humanizing" trump

We already had one.

Attached: snipes.jpg (914x514, 37K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/joker antifa/

>Opinion:
Who cares?

Attached: 1552765537475.png (382x417, 325K)

As usual, I find it offensive backwards. These kind of tweets seem to imply only white males can suffer from ennui or existential crisis or that both issues are meaningless compared to the real suffering from the third world, which would imply the third worders can't feel ennui or existential crisis. Quoting Horacio Quiroga, it seems I have to be a Parisian and wanting to throw myself to the Seine in order to write about suicide.

that wouldn't be realistic. joker is too smart.

>it's okay

Who has said that??

Joker is a VILLAIN your fucking NPC

everyone ITT except (((you)))

If you're innocent and people make you suffer then doesn't that mean it is?

Are you trying to say that suffering is a justifiable reason to go on a mass shooting spree?

My desire for kino has now put me in the alt right bros

>Are you trying to say that suffering is a justifiable reason to go on a mass shooting spree?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Most kino auteurs are hardcore leftists. Not even sjws, whom are conservative at their core, but real leftists waiting for the revolution,

name three

Oliver Stone

post your top 10
lets see if you're really part of us

>living in Straya', voluntarily

Let's be honest: You asked for it.

Attached: Unamused Megumin.jpg (300x300, 64K)

I thought this trailer was pretty kino and I'm actually excited to see what they come up with.

We should all drop this shit already, stop paying attention to these chumps. Stop playing their game.

If the entire school bullied you then I'd say it's a grey zone

That would be hilarious if solely for exposing the hypocrisy.

"I'm just saying there should be LESS black critics and film-journalists. That's all!"

you are less than human if you're white! got a problem with that? well boohoo fuck you racist whitoid scum!!!!1 /clownspeak

Kekekekekkekekeke
Ahem
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
best of I've seen all day
I was born here God help me the internet is terrible

Attached: 1556874367123.jpg (728x486, 82K)

>But I worry – not to the point that it’s keeping me up at night, but still – that some toxic guy will watch this film and think: “See? There’s nothing wrong with me. There is beauty in my chaos. I am the chaos. I am the beauty. The ends justify the means.”
Jesus fucking christ.

>This shit is the reason prople think you're mentally ill.

I mean you're not wrong, but it's not the primary reason.
It's mostly the "I am a female otherkin wolf tapped in a demi-sexual male's body"-shit, but this doesn't help.

But that's something Leftists unironically believe.

Attached: Baltimore Riot 1.jpg (858x536, 252K)

These people are corporate outrage-peddlers, not actual leftists. They run a show to enable selling cheap thrash by giving it a coat of woke.

>it's okay

You are aware that the Joker is a "bad guy", right?

>>But I worry – not to the point that it’s keeping me up at night, but still – that some toxic guy will watch this film and think: “See? There’s nothing wrong with me. There is beauty in my chaos. I am the chaos. I am the beauty. The ends justify the means.”
>Jesus fucking christ.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Someone should make Thor pull her mouth apart as a smile, that would be something in character with the new quiplord version of Thor who takes things lightly.

>The Independent
There's a reason all their physical sales dried up and they've been reduced to a cheap British HuffPost knockoff.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMcaRMSjk70
>Woah this Nixon guy was pure evil and JFK was assassinated by a right wing cabal, I can tell by the foreboding weather

>Make joker a nigger
>Suddenly lefties are praising him and Yea Forums is seething

"Black Panther didn´t get da Oscah man"

>Joker
>straight

youtube.com/watch?v=jZBRcdy7ndI

>NoTrueScottsman.png

Why did Yea Forums like it more than Yea Forums? They're supposed to be full of leftists and tumblrinas that hate white males

I T S A L L CL I C K B A I T

dat qt blonde with the blue hat thooooo!

At least they put opinion first so I can discard it without looking

>anti hero
>protagonist
>villain
notice how non of these are the word "good guy"?

If the entire school legitimately bullied you it's clearly fine. But in reality there are going to be several kids who didn't and it's pretty dickish to freak them out while you're executing everyone else.

>If you´re a light skinned straight male, you cannot suffer!

Daily reminder that this is not an fringe SJW opinion.
In 2016 the darling candidate of a lot of the Democrat side and favorite of the millennials literally, unironically believed this.

Attached: Bernie Sanders is a retard.jpg (600x600, 62K)

>white males
phoenix is jewish and actual one since his mother is the jew.

The no true scottsman fallacy isn't actually a fallacy.

>Tfw you've lived long to see somebody quote Quiroga on Yea Forums.
Based. Somebody needs to adapt some of his stories to the screen.

How hard did journos get triggered by this?

They really don't want to wake-up to the fact that they're hated just as much if not more than the Paparazzi.

Once Biden finishes getting #MeToo'd, this is the guy who's going to go up against Trump.

Don't dumb/poor whites live in trailer parks though
I don't get this. This is just bait to get votes from blacks. Explain this to an outsider, burger bros. People take this shit seriously outside of elections?

Not exotic enough. Burgers expect latino writers to write about charros, matadors and señoritas

If I smile for even 30 seconds it starts to hurt. I guess because I never use the muscles. Help me, Joker.

Attached: 20171027_134709.png (496x277, 197K)

identity politics

when they look at him they don't see the joker, just a 'white male'

characters don't exist anymore, each one is just an insert for a specific race/gender

How does anyone even bother to read opinion pieces? When I go to news sites it's to find out what's going on in the world, not to find out how one guy from The Independent feels about a movie trailer.

>another white incels act like victims episode

you're in a thread about how (((media outlets))) are mad because a white male villain is being treated sympathetically. you tell me.

no can't you see them lying to us and frocing opinions into the mainstream debate is an essential part of democracy? reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cringe

This is true though. You racists will never understand what it's like to be a PoC.

Fuck off already you stupid POL incels. Your ignorance would be laughable if it weren't so evil.

>I don't get this.
He's lying/being willfully ignorant. You don't get it because you shouldn't: it's literally untrue.

>People take this shit seriously outside of elections?
Democrats unironically do. We currently live in the era of the narrative that individual reality and experience doesn't matter. Your skin-color defines who you are and how valuable you are. Democrats have decided that means blacks are INHERENTLY, without exception, oppressed. No mater how rich or privileged they are.

Why are these threads never allowed for movies or television that aren't about capeshit or disney/warner products?

Attached: 1360173054318.png (250x418, 121K)

That title made me mad

Attached: 1445859523737.jpg (768x758, 111K)

>You now remember Bernie retreating to his cuckcorner when two BLM bitches turned up at his rally and took his mic.
The absolute state of him. Imagine this chump at the UN.

Attached: Bernie_Sanders_and_Black_Lives_Matter_activists_(20439394705).jpg (4926x2616, 873K)

Claire Denis
Harmony Korine
Michael Mann

>Actually a dark skinned straight spic

Describe my suffering, Yea Forums.

Have sex

She has some chubby cheeks haha

have incel

if he gets elected maybe it will kick off the Civil War

>light skinned male
What about Arabs? They are the most hated ethnicity in the world, currently.

kek obsessed with whites

Absolutely based

Lol yeah just suck it up and keep loving bruh!
Oh, and FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE WORTHLESS PICE OF SHIT :)

Have sex

Nobody actively goes there to read them.

The point of "Opinion Pieces", or "Editorials" as most places call them, is so you you can have blatant propaganda hosted on your "News Site". Then if anyone calls you out on your biased and agenda-driven publications, you can just go "OMG IT'S IN THE EDITORIALS SECTION YOU DUMB DRUMPF NAZI LOL DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW NEWS WORKS?????".

It's an intentional technique to blur lines and manipulate the public.

What about us guys that went trough bread lines and having our father half dead in our seven year old arms because he just spent 14 hours smuggling gasoline in -20c from Romania just so we could buy bread after the complete collapse of our communist country?

Idris Elba should have been the Joker

What the fuck was this old ass man supposed to do? Knock those sheboons upside their heads? His fucking security should have handled those apes before it got to this point.

It's just a few fringe shitposters though, just clickbait trash. It's not mainstream, is it? They couldn't do that without getting laughed at.

>"HELP! THE BAD CLOWN MAN IN THE MOVIE IS OPPRESSING MEEEEEEE!"
>whites are the ones playing the "victim"

Because the leftists and tumblrinas are crossboard posters.

That pig faced bitch is not cute. Up your standards.

real communism doesn't work in America, so (((they))) changed the focus to race. all white people are considered privileged even though white states like West Virginia are poverty stricken. nobody cares about those people.

anecdotal evidence

LMAO.

If you're not determining mainstream narratives by the shit national politicians and media outlets say I dunno how you're measuring it.

That's still not "Oppression" under the new Democrat paradigm, because:

1. Those were White people. They can be oppressed, but NEVER to the same level as PoC's. If they had been PoC's they would have been oppressed WORSE.
2. Communism being bad is just a Conservative lie. Communists never oppressed anybody and the Soviet Union was a literal Utopia.

When did i say the clown was oppressing me? But yeah look at most of the posts itt. People playing victim. Cry harder faggot

He's right though
Being white is objectively easy mode

>Romanian
>white
Fucking lol

What does /pol/ think about this since the actor isn't even white?

True, true. I don't see what these anons are going on about.

>I'm not here for it
I hate that mainstream, "serious" media outlets put twitter/nigger slang in their headlines, and still demand to be taken more seriously than some random person's blog. Publications that write like that should be disqualified from being considered a reliable source to cite.

>from Romania
Nice reading comprehension, spaz.

Trailer parks arent typically as shit as living in a ghetto though to be fair...

c*ps aren't innocent

What’s being Jewish then?

This.

This was the man that Democrats insisted would protect America from ISIS.

>from Romania
Not that I expected niggers/leftists to have any reading comprehension.

How can they say they don't want to watch a movie they haven't even seen yet? Like, give it a chance though? Isn't that a bit sexist?

So why do you guys keep acting like pool is wrong?

That's because blacks make their situation worse than it already is by stealing and murdering each other.

>When did i say the clown was oppressing me?

The person that wrote the article in the OP did you dingus.
That and everybody ITT that agrees with that kind of leftoid nonsense, too.

They're mental illness shamers

Based

test

You still have white privilege because you could move to America and maybe a racist guy will give you a job instead of a PoC. #ItWasHerTurn

>romanian specifically means you are from romania
Oh the fucking irony. Thanks for proving my point though

exception not the rule

I agree with that actually, as long as you also agree that government officials and other civilians aren't innocent either.

>It's just a few fringe shitposters though, just clickbait trash. It's not mainstream, is it?

Again, look at:
This was a mainstream candidate that young leftists (i.e. the majority of dumb young people) actively and enthusiastically supported.

It is very, VERY mainstream.

NO GOYIM YOU MUST ONLY WATCH MARVEL THOSE MOVIES HAVE A POSITIVE PROGRESSIVE MESSAGE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!

Attached: 1553580263986.jpg (702x702, 94K)

>The Independent
>Does what it's (((told)))

Why do bong papers always do this?

>The Guardian
>Literally the weakest faggots who couldn't guard themselves from the rain with an umbrella

Is it like a leftist projection thing again or what? It's very unnerving.

Yeah, just look at all the Affirmative Action and race-based scholarships and Diversity Legislation you benefit from when you're a white male.
It's all over the place!

Attached: Diversity Standards Hurt White Men Article.jpg (1329x1740, 299K)

You honestly think giant media companies are advocating for appropriating the wealth of their owners?

>its another nonwhites act like the only reason they are doing poorly is becaue of whites

Yawn

Did i fucking write that article? And clearly i dont think some clown is oppressing me. So your other point is moot as well. Fact is its another thread full of babies crying about petty shit.

don't you have your own board to shit up? Go whine about "genocide" elsewhere

There is no "innocence". Only shades of guilt.

You braindead groid. If his dad was smuggling gas FROM Romania, then they weren't from Romania themselves.

Attached: 1553786142989.jpg (274x321, 26K)

Reminder that Bernie Sanders is a generic anti-white, Commie Jew who only ran to make himself easy shekels off the backs of confirmed retards, which he did.

We need to help all those in society that need it!

....except for those nasty fucking incels.
heh...society man..

Attached: XX0ZNNh8_400x400.jpg (399x399, 21K)

Nice trips, plus blacks hold themselves down, anyone who wants a better life that isn't inspired by hip hop or other shit is an uncle tom. A black friend of mine is a huge bastard but he's a gentle guy, served in the military, a total anime fag. He says white girls don't want him because he doesn't fit the stereotype and black girls don't want him because he's trying to be white or whatever. He didn't face anything like this in Asia or Europe.

Because whites don't make them as shit.

Why is that though? I guess thats the underlying question. Is it purely because they are black? Is it because of the circumstance they are in, which is what liberals would have you believe. But then again maybe there is some truth to it since even whites in those situations tend to act like the ghetto people they are surrounded by.

Why would anyone want female firefighters?

Kind of like boycotting Capitan marvel

>whites dont know what its like to be poor
Wasnt a big point of his campaign that he grew up poor and even while running wasnt just super rich????

No. They'll offshore that money/flee the country first.

Not all of them though. Many Communists are outright delusional. They're convinced that THEIR wealth won't be appropriated. They're too good of a citizen. Instead they'll have a cushy job at the Ministry of Truth and keep their money while the proles toil in the factories and have their breadcrumbs redistributed.

Attached: Communist Summation Cartoon.png (2848x2368, 2.41M)

>tfw the most sympathetic villain Marvel ever had was a black poor orphan who graduated from a top university but was convinced the system prevented his fellow blacks from ever achieving anything so he came up with the genius plan of distributing laser spears among poor, crime-ridden communities to solve the inequality.

I'm a frenchie tho, what do aussies think of us ?

Because IT'S 2019.

>Did i fucking write that article?

You didn't? Could have fooled me with how voraciously you're defending it.

>As a Aussie
Do Australians really talk like that?

What should I read of him, Yea Forumsboi ?

What you white cucks don't understand is you've had it coming for awhile now. The other day I read about the whole "disco sucks" movement that white people started in 1979. They basically wanted to make radios play only extremely boring ethnically cleansed music. It's shit like that, which white people keep pulling even in 2019, that makes them deserve all of this tbqh familia.

>anyone who wants a better life that isn't inspired by hip hop or other shit is an uncle tom.

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

One thing I've never understood is why SJW's claim to be dedicated to fighting "toxic" culture, but for them that means whining about videogames having breasts in them and not a culture that literally tells children to hate cops and pursue being a criminal as a part of racial identity.

>implying being white is hard
>implying whites still don't get jobs
>implying whites don't have advantages socially
kek

prove it

I remember using a website that calculated your chances of getting into a university for different GPAs and test scores. I was a middling student and it gave me about a 10% chance of getting into Harvard when I checked out of curiosity. When I set my race to African American and tried again with the same grades and test scores, it gave me 95%. Not only do blacks have it on babby mode, but Affirmative Action ensures a significant part of those in charge of our infrastructure and economy will be completely incompetent and liable to horrific mismanagement.

>Leftist
>engages in Double-Think

WHOA bro, you're blowing my mind. Are you sure?

Um, Joker is a villain, retard.

Now, imagine that the Joker was black. Or Asian. Or a woman. This tweet would be deemed racist and the person behind it would have a hard time finding another job.
When I, Tonya came out, people were laughing at her because she was white trash. If she had been black, the movie would have made millions banking on the oppressed minority angle.
What I find most appalling is that these people are not seeing the story of a mentally unstable person who tips over and becomes a killer, they are seeing a justification for violence. And the movie isnt even out.

Attached: 1554429057682.png (678x798, 140K)

Prove what? White men have it far, far easier with white/brown/black/asian women than anyone else does. Arabs don't, Chinese don't, Indians don't. Sod off, the difference between a white and a colored man is as big as the difference between a regular man and a woman when it comes to daring.

Can you prove this?

I am yet to be visited by this mythical Privilege Monger you seem to think sneaks around and hands white people money and opportunity.

>White men have it far, far easier with white/brown/black/asian women than anyone else does.

prove it

Attached: Whites and College.png (4179x6889, 2.29M)

Being white is ridiculously easy
>I had to settle for Yale
boo hoo

Attached: 1529705094382.png (800x3098, 590K)

>Women find Whites more objectively attractive
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE CHEATING!!!!

Fuck off, Pajeet.

>that metadata
yikes

He didn’t even say that what is this derangement

Attached: 1554572017110.png (491x697, 217K)

OK, so you DIDN'T actually prove your point or provide evidence for you; instead you literally just stated it again.

That's not how you argue, friend.

>In unrelated news, fire-related injuries and deaths have drastically increased.

Because leftists think equality is not equality of opportunity, but perfect statistical ratios in every field.
Here's a fun fact: when comparing countries with equal access to education among genders, the poorer the country, the more females there are studying STEM. Why? Because education is a large investment when you're poor, and STEM provides the best chances of a return on your investment. In America, much less women study STEM, because college isn't a major investment (it's often just an excuse to party for 4 more years). So they have the freedom to study what they want, even if it's not likely to benefit them financially. So women in wealthy countries are more likely to study and pursue literature as a career path.
This a reality that the far left cannot accept.
When a leftist sees a ratio of men and women that isn't 50:50, they don't think "I guess that field is more appealing to one gender." Instead they see the bogey man of institutional discrimination. They cannot acknowledge that different groups are naturally drawn to different tasks.

I love the second amendment Fuck the first, the alt right ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: DpZv1M0WsAA88Qp.jpg (1152x1152, 165K)

Yeah, remember when Phoenix went in front of a bunch of people and talked about how he doesn't want to see more blacks, ESPECIALLY female blacks, at the press-events for his movies?

They didn't write all this shit when that Shitflix serial killer movie came out

>Whites don't have privilege!
>Whites are more attractive!
lmao whitefaggot, you failed on easy mode!

So you admit minority men are the "entitled incels" you hate? Good to hear.

Literally nothing in that image is condemning the First Amendment.
That's more of a Leftist thing, actually.

stay in your containment board, falcunt

are you seriously asking for proof of this? You think Indians and Chinese have an upper hand over white men when it comes to women? Seriously man, stop shitposting. Asian women love white men, most white women do too, you must fap to Blacked too often if you need proof of something so obvious. What next, you need proof if I say white women are the prettiest in the world?

Being more attractive isn't privilege, it's being naturally superior. You're literally admitting minorities are lesser compared to whites, and fail despite all the affirmative action and propagandizing of interracial relationships they get.

>Because leftists think equality is not equality of opportunity, but perfect statistical ratios in every field.

Honestly, this. This is 90% of why Leftists fuck up everything they're involved in. They think breakdowns that don't meet their quotas are inherently indicative of some secret racist/sexist plot.
The other 10% is just outright hating white people.

Fuck that I'm everywhere

I find it interesting that the conversation started about white people having it easier in shit like jobs, but then segued into you moaning about whitey taking your women.

these idiots probably think menace 2 society justifies the main characters' behavior

saved

>Being more attractive isn't privilege, it's privilege
Privilege: a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
Being white is easy mode

The first is more important than the second, it's the reason we have the second. You can't defend yourself against censors without guns.

Being more attractive isn't a "privilege". Privilege is artificial and socially.

Saying that being attractive means you're "privilege" is like saying the same about being more intelligent.

Attached: Ear Wiggle.gif (480x270, 432K)

So are they suggesting that movies should be made only from one point of view and that point of view should be agreed by like-minded individuals and blindly followed by everyone else?

Sure it's offtopic shit but I was replying to the two idiots who said being white isn't a major benefit when it comes to attracting women across the planet.

wow...

I love how americans are making political noises about this movie when here it will barely be considered due to being related to comic books

user, I hate the commies like the next guy, and the top right part of your pic is not a surprise.
*BUT* media corps are a different type of cancer.
You know what I mean.

Actually if blacks would be willing to keep their family units together and actually try a little academically, they would have one of the easiest lots in North America, outside of dating other races.
>Easier time getting into the university or college of their choice.
>More scholarships and support to pay for said schooling.
>Easier time getting work, especially in government.
Dating is the only place they really suffer, as blacks are consistently seen as the least attractive race by every other race.

>Privilege is artificial
nice headcanon

Surprised twitter is mocking a movie about a mentally ill man.

Try writing a book with only a gun, checkmate atheists.

Attached: 1551712683816.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Ugh...The once proud white race...

The world is too fricking cucked these days w/ liberals and SJW cucks spreading degeneracy everywhere -_-

PRAISE KEK that I can preserve white heritage by sitting at home playing video games all day

Attached: 1503349177907.jpg (236x344, 11K)

>*BUT* media corps are a different type of cancer.

It still grows from the same tumor.

You can preach for Communism while clutching the shekels you love so dearly. Leftism is entirely defined by Double-Think and hypocrisy. Why would they start being consistent now? They want to have their cake but eat it too.

It's privilege if it's granted socially, if it's biologically inherited (like objective attractiveness), it's natural superiority. By your logic i guess all the species that survived the struggle of natural selection were just "privileged." Keep crying, blackcel.

Based and anti-agingpilled.

>movie about comicbook style villain doing comicbook villain things
The Impotent: "I'll have none of it!!"

>Liberals act like retards
>post some baseless and irrelevant meme-drivel about Rightwingers

Wew. That's some great damage-control.

It's slightly genetic, blacks have slightly more "archaic" DNA that makes them more violent than average, but not that much more violent though. Think about it like this, most of the Great Apes are violent brutes up into humans. The only way to make a species less violent is for them to evovle in an environment that favors peace, sticking together in a group, and decisions that require a high impulse control. This is actually more dependent on sexual selection than most people would believe, because inuits are significantly more violent than whites even though they adapting in the same tundra conditions. So basically if you have two violent parents, it's more likely for them to create a more violent offspring than two non-violent offspring. Also epigenetics are responsible for shit like phobias where you have kids who are scared of water because maybe their great-grand parent almost drowned or some shit. It's honestly real too complex and it's easier to say that poverty causes crime. Also the more melanin an organism has usually the more aggressive and sexually-active they are.

tl;dr blacks are probably more violent than whites but not that much

Attached: race and crime nyc.jpg (800x556, 51K)

>Alptraum
>Zilberman
>Anderson
it's every single fucking time

welcome to Yea Forums, this is how it works now

Attached: 1553758849748.png (784x349, 19K)

Shouldn't you be shitting up /gsg/ with the same images over and over, tranny?

> Every single movie needs to adress either gender or race politics
> It also has to do it in a leftie way because the political ideology is the only thing that matters

Curren Hollywood is really shit but "critics", media and audiences are at an all time low IQ wise.

Reminder that this fucking idiot said in a completely serious tone that people lining up for food is a good thing.

They're right though.

BASED magapede

Attached: 1554570837756(2).jpg (618x410, 34K)

Lmao /pol/rats btfo

Alright I'll humor you, how is being white not easy? What difficulty can a white person possibly encounter? I unironically do not believe whites are capable of suffering in any capacity.

Sorry but not. The left nowadays is a ghost and a mockery, but you cannot blame all on it.
This is just you easing your life adjusting everything to your current worldview.
The world is more complicated than that, and this line of thinking makes you easily manipulated as well.

>an all time low IQ wise.
they know exactly what they're doing, it has nothing to do with IQ

How do people get through life being that short?