Why does everyone hate it so much

why does everyone hate it so much

Attached: 9161CA9F-4A12-46F2-B57F-1DDB5E8A3FA2.jpg (1944x2880, 2.84M)

Where the fuck is the torrent already?

not even out fagit

>I don’t want people to watch my movies on a computer. I don’t want people to watch my movies in a theater on DCP or whatever the fuck either. I love Roger Deakins, as an artist and as a person, but he’s throwing his talent away with all that digital stuff. Movies should be watched on film. You viewed Son of Saul on DCP? You viewed Sunset on DCP? Well, then you haven’t actually seen it. Also, if someone tells me they watched Sunset on their phone I will kill them.
What did Nemes mean by this?

It is in the developed world.

lmao who cares

Any nudity?

Autism, but he is right about the phone thing.

You do.

Attached: 1533492842677.gif (499x499, 44K)

>wh*te """people"""
yikes

this, I will only care abut her or her movies when she show ass and tits

Would he fight Refn?

Based

>make holocaust kitsch movie that you know will win at the oscars due to the committee being nothing but old kikes
>have to live with the fact that nothing will "top" your first movie afterwards
if i see nemes on the street i laugh at him, what a fucking tool

Attached: 1552810851712.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

It's unironically the most video game like movie I've ever seen.
You're just following some girl around places and she talks to people who keep giving her mysterious clues about the next places she should go to. Overall it's not very interesting and that 3rd person view isn't very interesting imo. I liked the confusion it gave during the action sequence tho.

I watched Sunset on the phone.
Huh. Nothing happened. Looks like Nemes is a confirmed hack fraud.

Hey, user, you still here?

son of saul was garbage, what a fucking hack

It's quite decent, but you kinda lose most of your interest when you realise (and it happens very quickly), that it's not a realistic mystery movie with some social commentary in the background, but a pure metaphore of a social struggle, especially since the vision of historical transformations presented in the movie is rather shallow.

bump

What other 2018 flicks are queers waiting for to come out on torrents this year besides Sunset?

None

Not even this ugly frog's most critically panned flick?

Attached: xavier dolan.jpg (594x396, 50K)

Critics have turned on him for some reason.

They realized that he's a hack.

Finally! What did the trick?

It's Only the End of the World (2016)