Why on earth would Iron Man have a device made that prevents a gauntlet from closing...

Why on earth would Iron Man have a device made that prevents a gauntlet from closing? He had no idea what Thanos could do prior to this point, and nothing to work with on Titan.

Attached: machine.png (1397x969, 1.19M)

>friday, analyze his hand and make an uncloseable nanobot glove

The real question is how is thanos strong enough to pull apart nano metal from his gauntlet?

As far as I can tell, the nanobots were pre-programmed for his Iron Man suit/weapons. He never used Friday to make anything on the spot, so it's not certain that it has the capabilities.

This is also true, he rips it off with his other hand, yet he can just punch straight through the metal in IM's helmet lol. He should be able to just crush it by closing his fist.

Maybe those nanobots are programmed to reconfigure to form in the shape of what they hit

Make the glove that prevents the hand from closing, have a string go to thor's hammer, have the glove activate and throw the hammer

There

To be fair, this nano metal thing's set itself up to stop his hand from closing. It's not like it wrapped itself around the other side, so since Thanos just pulls it out of his palm with his other hand, the thing didn't have much in ways of resisting that
Also he probably worked out a lot planning for the day when he can carry his beloved daughters through his farm on his shoulders and everything will be nice.

capecrap

Why didn't he throw an expanding nanite in his ass?

now the real question is why doesn't iron man use reverse pym particles to make the glove slide of thanos' hand

thanos wore a buttplug

I'm guessing it would grow Thanos too or something

My assumption was that it was initially designed for the Hulk and repurposed for Thanos.

>nanobots, superheroes, comic books
>Hmmmm guys in this situation I'm having trouble suspending my disbelief
This whole thread

Hulk attacks with his forearms more than his fists

Maybe because capeshit is for literal children and you are a moron for taking them seriously?

>he doesnt realize literally the only reason he raised Gamorah was to sacrifice her to the soul stone

There were no plans to carry her around his shoulder user.

It's for all age groups. As a kid, I had no idea what the fuck was going on in Iron Man and why everyone was mad at Nick Fury in Avengers

The Hulk Buster has a a feature that wraps around Hulks hand

Also pretty sure Hulk smashes more with his fists not his forearms.

You're talking about someone who is strong enough to take on the Hulk. Tony's armor is made of titanium. It's hinted that in Endgame he will get an nanomachine armor made of vibranium

>dubs confirm
Say it ain't so!

the stakes are even higher than all the other times the CGI villain man and his weightless minions have tried to destroy earth. i'm so frickin hyped for this!!!

Attached: wokaj2.jpg (211x239, 9K)

Same way he pops out a giant anime sword.

Attached: 1326177212_n533409658_1060134_727.jpg (248x186, 7K)

>what's going on in Ironman
Manlet midget scientist with ego issues blows up terrorists bingbing wahoo
>nick fury
Cuz he's a nigger

Also if you were too young around the time Iron Man was released ur still too young to use this site

Why didnt they wait till thanos needed a dump, and took the gauntlet off to wipe?

Iron Man is 11 years old user

>be seven in 2008
>be 18 in 2019
based retard

I am 18

>As a kid

Attached: 1536660969207.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>skeletonfeelsman.png

Thanos doesn't need to take a shit. He can just make the shit disappear by using the reality stone

You sound more underage than that poster.

I was 8 when Iron Man released

Thats....jesus christ. Thats not how engineering works. Just turn your brain off and enjoy the shiny lights.

N A N O M A C H I N E S , S O N

Serious question, how would this absolute unit fair against Thanos?

Attached: 2442534-armstrong008.png (874x735, 576K)

>It's for all age groups
aka a children's movie

not being for all age groups is precisely what makes something an adult film

because it's capeshit
>"We can see the market drives us to a sort of science fiction now that's either completely escapist and doesn’t require a technical consultant — an example of that would be ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ It’s just fun,” Cameron said (via IndieWire). “We don’t care how those spaceships work or any of that stuff works. And then you have scientifically responsible science fiction like ‘The Martian’ or ‘Interstellar.'"

Lmao, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about either. Just throw out the word engineering because tooba stank is an engineer and you think you sound like a genius lmao. Literal autist.

>Liking anything is for cucks
Enjoy that shit life.

>We can see the market now drives us towards sciemce fiction that is either hard rules or magic science
>now

What the fuck is he talking about? Soft and hard scifi divide has been a thing for 40+ years

Attached: 1544270563690.gif (560x240, 1.5M)

A device built to withstand forces from one direction will usually be weaker when stressed from another. Dont make me hold your hand even further.

Is that a crossover with Harry Potter?

>comic book movies are for big boys like me!
Comic book movies are for children, women, and manchildren.

The MCU is eleven years old

Youve lived long enough user, time to end your zoomer life.

>he isnt almost 30
get off my lawn

>As far as I can tell, the nanobots were pre-programmed for his Iron Man suit/weapons. He never used Friday to make anything on the spot, so it's not certain that it has the capabilities
yeah all those on the spot gadgets and adaptations suited to any new attack were preprogrammed, he totally didnt control them with his mind like he had been experimenting with for 4 movies

KeK

>he doesn’t get a group of friends together to go watch Marvel movies when they come out and go to dinner after

You’re never going to make it bud

Thanos is pretty un-American. I don't think it would end well for him. He doesn't even have a temporary transitory permit, how embarrassing.

But he didn't know the stone required a sacrifice until he got there.

>we can't let him close his fist!
>uh, why don't we just cut his arm off?
>shut up quill

It's nanotechnology I ain't gotta explain shit

should have got shane carruth to direct it

This
Also: Was thanos lucky the only person he loved was with him?

They're trying to turn him into Batman
>got a teenage sidekick
>have """"""prep""""" plans and human billionaire """""""leader"""""""
>scene where mere human being is against cosmic being
They literally just stole all Batman's parts of being in JL. WB hepled them by killing Batman themselves though.

so that capeshit soiboys like you have something to talk about

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 9K)

Are you saying that a film for children is inconsistent?

why didn't they just nuke thanos??? they were about to nuke fucking new york when like 100 aliens guys showed up with flying space worms

The real question is why can Tony's armor take a blast from the power stone

Shouldn't he have disintegrated

GUYS LOOK GUYS LOOK I HATE A THING BUT IM THINGS THREAD POSTING LE SÔY FACE BECAUSE NO ONE WATCHES MY DANISH SILENT FILMS

People like you need to be gassed

Attached: 8F744DBA-A482-4B99-BF35-CDC1175CE826.jpg (720x846, 279K)

No, in Harry Potter they still need to actually take a shit before vanishing it with magic.

> (You)
>But he didn't know the stone required a sacrifice until he got there.

Then what was the point in bringing her along with him there?

bought strawberry vape juice and I don't like it

Attached: confused frog.png (270x270, 15K)

Man I agree, its not even bad people are watching marvel movies, it's how everyone is like HOLY SHIT GUYS THIS IS SO IMPORTANT ITS THANOS AND HES GONNA WIN AND THIS IS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENT OF THE 21ST CENTURY

thanos can think or will anything by thought alone, right? the explicit act of waving hands or snapping isnt required?

Because she was the only person alive who knew how to get there after she destroyed the map???