How is season 2?

How is season 2?

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1019, 189K)

Sabrina does panty stuff in episode 2 and goes topless from behind and shows butt (maybe body double) in ep 8

Thanks mate.

Does she get BLACKED?

Only on ep 2, but it seems they decided to go from grimdark to slapstick

That's season 3.

Attached: Chilling-Adventures-Of-Sabrina-Season-2-Episode-Titles.jpg (798x421, 23K)

Was her ass for sure. She put on weight.

episode 3*

>Actually guys, it's Theo now
It's all so tiresome

No foot shots yet. It sucks.

Watching episode 1. What's up with the excessive anti-men propaganda? And do viewers actually think it's fair for her cast spells on her friend in order for her to play well in the basketball try outs?

post that tranny that looks like her.

its shit

cute

>What's up with the excessive anti-men propaganda?
It's a show about fucking witches dude.
Are you familiar with any of the mythos around witches?

Ella Hollywood

Attached: Capture.png (480x480, 188K)

He cute.

Soon to be Ella Morgue

Looks like It they CUT the budget of the show. The effects and the script are very low in comparisson with S1.

And This and this Hope it gets Better futhermore

Fuck off nigger, as though the whole anti men premise isn't rooted in the current sjw hysteria. Fucking wanker.

Attached: It is over.jpg (338x600, 41K)

Attached: 1452468635073.jpg (1115x746, 217K)

Attached: 12770972a2fe1045ccfee43333eaed69.jpg (1080x607, 54K)

What if they cut it in half and will drop season 3 by Halloween?

You can't complain about man hating feminism being 'shoe horned' into a series about witches

It belongs there. That's what witches often do, and have done, since well before any current culture which happens to trigger you.

Attached: 20190406_184651.jpg (1080x965, 278K)

It's actually a lot better than the first part.

The school shit is still garbage though, but the witches shenanigans are pretty fun. Blackwood is best boy.

Also nignog sjw going blind is hilarious.

Time stamps?

Mostly interested in the pantykino

The suzy ( now theo ) plotline goes down the gutter. I m a gay man. My best friend as a boy was a tom-boyish girl. Why is it important for young boyish girls to be seen and treated as REAL boys? I have very little sympathy for theo. In season one she was very relate-able. Her bond with her lesbian ancestors was very sweet and well done. Now she is just a vehicle for a political agenda. How much longer until Theo has magical SRS?

I'm gonna need some pictorial evidence to support these claims.

what do you mean by posting that lol
are you also triggered by satanism?

WHERE ARE THE SCREENCAPS?!!!

are you saying that The VVitch is also 'bad' ?

Openly satanic Netflix garbage

havent watched much yet but i like it, they make the devil much spookier with camera work instead of how it was in season 1 where hes just a dude standing there in a goat suit

Sure, this above everything else.

>How much longer until Theo has magical SRS?
Like 4 or 5 episodes into the new season

If she was a legit tomboy she would have plenty of male friends and would be accepted in boy circles anyways. She is a whiny transboy now. Ridiculous.

test

it's working!

Too mellow. 1st season was more violent.

I thought it was more brutal. Lillith's boy getting killed was pretty well done.

If the Sabrina sitcom and the Sabrina cartoon were able to entertain people for years without dividing genders, this Netflix adaptation could have done the same. It feels like they got mad they were forced to cast a white bitch for Sabrina and her boyfriend, so they overcompensated in all other departments in order to satisfy their woke quota.

10/10 would walk behind and bear sons for

Attached: husbando.jpg (1157x579, 63K)

>still not showing the path of light
WHY IS GOD JUST SITTING OUT ON THIS SHIT? WHY IS THERE NO BADASS PREACHER WHO CAN DO MIRACLES