He sure is lucky

He sure is lucky.

Attached: 123.jpg (700x838, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhzeisP_EwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Captain Marvel?

BASED

Whe did he sign himself as "Robert Kennedy"?

>'Dave Bautista' signed over Don Cheadles picture

What did big Dave mean by this?

How much is he going to sell it on ebay, in the inevitable foreclosure because of bankruptcy?

was it bautism

Where's Okoye?

Now all he needs is a nice 8 x 12 inch frame.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06 tv - He sure is lucky - Television Film - 4chan.png (103x125, 33K)

>the inevitable foreclosure because of bankruptcy?
He was Charlie Sheen before Charlie Sheen was Charlie Sheen. He'll be fine.

Mega kek

They want to remember the good times.

>I could be doing black kino with Spike Lee right now

what's dave bautista thinking about here?

Does Vin still "voices" Groot or that was just a First GotG meme promo?

>Spiderzoomer taking a bathroom selfie
What did they mean by this?

>90% wypipo

Attached: images - 2019-04-01T202430.889.jpg (480x360, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jhzeisP_EwA

b-but muh Black Panther...

>no based Dave
What did they mean by this

>falcon's signature

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

sebastian stan's signature is quite aesthetic

when will he make movies again?

Attached: Chaplin-robert-downey-jr-15352924-2423-2469.jpg (2423x2469, 1.1M)

Scarlett and Evangeline have very nice handwriting.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ROBBERT DOWNY’S RIGHT HAND???

Paul Rudd signs like a retarded kid

Racist much?

Attached: 9C9717A4-B5C8-4523-90DE-31B9A6491F7F.jpg (360x270, 10K)

>chads boyo

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 14.02.02.png (130x42, 20K)

PROTECT TRANS KIDZ

she probably doesn't give autographs to white men

Attached: 1326916370786.jpg (768x576, 99K)

>That is a rare photo of Don Cheadle signed by Dave Bautista.

Attached: Roger Connery.jpg (640x480, 40K)

hella diverse

>be black
>get asked for autograph
>panic
>shit shit they will find out I never learned cursive
>just scribble lines back and forth
>they fall for it

Attached: 22F7DAAF-3B80-4819-8F6B-A8D246A093AC.jpg (349x524, 20K)

>he hasn't noticed that all the avengers have freak hands or feet

Attached: Hawkguy nails.jpg (500x322, 52K)

Why should he? Doesn't he get something crazy like 50 million per Marvel movie? Fuck kino, it don't pay the bills

You know what’s great about this poster? No Brie Larsen.

Bros... I'm white and I never learned to write in cursive.

I was just thinking that. I have the worst signature ever. But I know I have a learning disability.

Believe it or not this actually says “Anthony Mackie”.

Attached: B06A156D-17BC-4070-9495-0FD2D7E19D49.jpg (662x291, 169K)

You just reminded me of a kid in my class who asked one of the girls he saw as really smart to write his signature. He couldn't write cursive so he figured he'd just copy the "drawing" she made until he could do his own signature.
I don't even write my name right half the time when I'm doing a signature. Letters get lost and I'm pretty sure I do r's instead of n's sometimes.

Why the fuck didn't Drax get to be on the poster? Poor Bautista had to just sign above the empty space where his character would have fit perfectly next to Rocket. He should have drawn Drax in.

What is it with America and not being able to write cursive? It's like the first thing we learn when we write over here in based Europe

Is there anything more reddit-y than Marvel movies? They even have the most reddit actors.

I hate how formulaic they are, and how much people obsess about them, despite the outcomes of the movies being entirely predictable.

>B-But they all died in that last Avengers movie
Shit nigger, I didn't even watch the thing and I know full well that they'll just use some magical mcguffin to undo it all. What's the point in watching it? I already know.

They're just so irrelevant to me. And I'm often interested in a lot of the kitsch and popular media of a period, but Marvel movies are just same-y non-entities that say very little.

>the signature has to say your name
brainlet

Marvel movies are just

>celebrity celebrity celebrity
>quip quip quip
>cathphrase *people clap*
>"oh no, something something doomsday device something something end of the world"
>"believe in the hero that you really are"
>EPIC final battle

Your signature says a lot about you. Those who go for a flashy scribble are usually brainlets who have no personality. Those who write out their name and make it legible tend to have a lot of self-worth and pride in themselves.

>my father's signature is incredibly aesthetic
>gets complimented every time he has to sign a check, some women even seem to lightly flirt with him if my mom's not around
>my grandfather's signature was even more aesthetic
>my signature and handwriting in general is embarrassing and I never even tried to improve it
Do you think the old man is disappointed?

any guy who has to walk around with 5 inch lifts ain't lucky

Women flirt with your dad because of his signature? What?

No one noticied that it's photoshoped?

>tfw 30 and can't write my own signature

I'm like retarded when it comes to drawing. I forgot cursive long ago. I found out in this thread that you could put down your nickname in cursive and it's appearantly legit.
I always though it was supposed to be readable and be your full name, hence why it was required on official documents and shit.

>they'll just use some magical mcguffin to undo it all.

I just learned last night what retconning is, which is basically just redoing anything youve already done in a book or movie or tv show depending on what analytics and algorithms tell the studio heads ppl will buy next.

just sign with an X, it's what I do

A good signature makes you look important

>first initial and a scribble
>Second initial and a scribble

xD

is handwriting still important in this day and age? signatures don't even have to be your name, just a mark

>No Captain Marvel?

NO ONE WANTED HER THERE, NOT EVEN THE DIRECTORS, BUT THE KIKE'S AT DISNEY NEEDED TO PAY CHEESE NOASS TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT ABOUT BEING A COCKSLEVE SINCE SHE WAS 7, SO THEY HANDED HER THE MCU!!!FACT!!!

I know you're doing a gimmick but it's not working. Type normally and let your substance speak for itself if you have any.

honestly why do you namefag just to do the same boring bit over and over? What are you some kinda homo or summin

He has his arm around Thanos. They're gay lovers after Endgame

Some have, they probably would flirt with him anyway

Remember those kids in school that would talk about practicing their signature and would get really into it

Signatures are like watches. They are a sign of status, of masculinity. Of course you zoomer fucks wouldn't even begin to comprehend this with your fluid sexuality and trigger warnings

I know that feel, man. Children can write better than I can. My teachers always said I must have dysgraphia. Just handwriting, not the other shit that can come along with it. I was in Occupational Therapy and tried to improve it.

>Signed his own poster
The fuck