The first chimp war ever observed was the Gombe Chimp War, and it went on for at least four years (1974–1978)...

>The first chimp war ever observed was the Gombe Chimp War, and it went on for at least four years (1974–1978). A group of chimps had split into two, nicknamed the Kahama and the Kasakela. Shortly after, the Kasakela got violent. They would wait until a Kahama chimp was alone and undefended. Then they would jump him and beat him bloody.Jane Goodall named the leader of the first killing “Satan.” In the aftermath of his killing, she described him as “cupping his hand below Sniff’s chin to drink the blood that welled from a great wound on his face".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

when will we finally get the chimp kino that we deserve Yea Forums?

Attached: mg22229682.600-2_800.jpg (800x613, 100K)

Its ok to be a virgin

Idris Elba, Mahershala Ali, John Boyega, Lupita Nyong’o

>only human commits wa-

They were peaceful and living along side eachoter as brothers, like they supposed to be doing before the white man brought them war and slavery.

chimps are human you racist

>wild animals
even a supposedly docile wild animal would bring my attention to the max.

racist and unfunny... a double-threat

>Lupita Nyong’o
I thought this person was Vietnamese but no, its another nigger.

CHIMP RIGHT NAOOW!
>voting
>reperations
>equal tv time
>white girlfriends in movies
>no more buddy cop movies!

Attached: they're almost human white genocide niggers.jpg (2048x1144, 296K)

You know, I'm something of a chimpanzee myself.

Attached: 1554491499909.jpg (348x348, 34K)

Why are you so hateful against Chimp culture? Have you had sex like ever?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x411, 30K)

haha monkeys

And the Oscar goes to....

I forget the name of it but there's a great documentary I watched about a type of monkey where all these wars and Shakespearean drama breaks out. If it helps someone find it, the type of monkey has no nose which causes it to sneeze in the rain. I recommend drugs with the viewing

Idris Elba.

Mystery Monkeys of Shangri La

Attached: yunnansnmonkey2.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

All these moments will be lost, like a sneeze in the rain

Attached: 2016%2F01%2F08%2Fc4%2FRoyBatty.47308.jpg%2F950x534.jpg (950x534, 46K)

All monkeys have noses, some are smaller than others.

I fucking hate chimpanzees. They embody the worst aspects of human behaviour with none of humanity's redeeming qualities. I'd love to fight and kill a chimp with a samurai sword (I'd need full body armour too).

Attached: MAIN--Charla-Nash.jpg (615x409, 38K)

>They embody the worst aspects of human behaviour with none of humanity's redeeming qualities
Reminds me of another subspecies

>DUDE XD WE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE BONOBOS AND JUST HAVE SEX ALL DAY AND NEVER HURT ANYONE

Why so this a bad thing if every human was this way?

Nothing would've ever gotten done, retard.

Have you guys seen that documentary about that orangutang that gets orphaned, then neglected by his 'adoptive' mother, and then he somehow manages to survive on his own in the jungle for years to then emerge as the Chad of the jungle?

TEE VEE
LOVES CAPESHIT
MORE THEN
APEKINO

Attached: Koba.jpg (723x668, 161K)

>Have you guys seen that documentary about that orangutang that gets orphaned, then neglected by his 'adoptive' mother, and then he somehow manages to survive on his own in the jungle for years to then emerge as the Chad of the jungle?
I saw that. It haunted me. It was excellent

Doc name?

Of everything is fine then why would you want to change that?