"He can't rest in piece, they wont let him rest."

youtu.be/0l91t3vkg-U

>"He can't rest in piece, they wont let him rest."

Siggy Jackson says everything in this interview. He's probably the loudest member and least soft spoken of the Jackson family.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17752863
m.tmz.com/#!2016/02/19/donald-trump-michael-jackson-lisa-marie-presley/
thesun.co.uk/news/8692012/michael-jackson-loved-kinky-role-play-lisa-marie-pr
strawpoll.me/17753127
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaving Neverland? Not a fan
Michael Jackson? Innocent

Attached: tux.png (1000x1000, 120K)

user? Based.

>rest in piece

Attached: 1479615919102.jpg (500x334, 112K)

hooly frick*en based

I miss him so much. Might have to pirate This Is It and rewatch.

Attached: MV5BMzIwY2IwOGItZWFhNS00YjBjLWE0YzQtNzVjYWI3NzU0ZjNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1NTMyNzM@._V1_.jpg (1002x1500, 429K)

The nigga made Thriller he can diddle some kids if he wants.

Attached: 1552810036166.png (888x894, 520K)

>AH-HEEE-HEEEE-HEEE

Why can't Jackson family admit that Michael was a gay man? His (non-pedophilic) homosexuality was so obvious that even Stevie Wonder could see it.

Based Satan

Attached: 1551556193824.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I don't understand why people always push this narrative. He was obviously an autistic man-child who pined for his oneitis his entire life (he named Diana Ross the guardian of his kids after Katherine in his will). His Jehovah's Witnesses upbringing (and the Shmuley Tapes) meant that he was at least mildly homophobic.

>I said, 'I am not going to a strip bar, where they cross dress. Guys who are girls,' I said. 'I am not going to there. If that's how it is, forget this whole thing'.

Also Trump said he was fucking the shit out of LMP when they lived in the Trump Tower.

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-060905_Amazon Kindle.jpg (1080x1920, 760K)

Every NPC I know is 100% convinced he did it and now despises the guy. Their reasoning seems to be that both accusers had corroborating accounts. When I try to explain that this could easily be due to collusion of some kind, they get really pissed off and say I'm defending a pedo.

Maybe Jacko really was the sicko he's being made out to be. But there are enough issues with the accusers and their ever changing stories to leave my mind open.

Why does the Yea Forums community defend Jacko? Is it because they are pro-pedo?

for all the eccentricities he had and believed people always feel comfortable believing the worst about him I guess

Quickly! Do my pedo poll!
strawpoll.me/17752863

Attached: why-child-sexual-abuse-survivors-2134838.jpg (2000x2400, 880K)

this 100%.

>peers
huh? just ask what i thought of it you fucking faggot

>tfw no kneejerk reactions in my country over this shit
>haven't heard a single normie fall for it yet
feels good man

Yea Forums is full of pedos so we know an innocent man when we see one. He isn't one of us.

Attached: 2017-04-17-alex-jones-actor.jpg (800x420, 258K)

what about the semen, blood and cocaine residue in his bedroom and on his boxer shorts?

he threw homosexual orgies. confirmed.

I don't care about you, I want to know what most people (normies) around you think about it

Attached: 1553393900328.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Trump said.

so he was standing outside their door wanking over the sex noises?

I'm sick of these second hand reports that claim michael was some sex god. he covered his face and sperg'd out before tatum o 'neil even touched him, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION.

YE

m.tmz.com/#!2016/02/19/donald-trump-michael-jackson-lisa-marie-presley/
thesun.co.uk/news/8692012/michael-jackson-loved-kinky-role-play-lisa-marie-pr
Does this man (and the Sun) look like he would lie to you?

Attached: b5418a12942f1e5a78d822a30ba19f85.jpg (1242x2208, 180K)

BAAL NO

>sperg'd out
How does that contradict with being an autistic man-child? At least there are second hand reports of him dating women. The only people who seriously think he was gay also think he loved little boy bussy.

dude share your bed with little kids
so what if its creepy ill keep doing it
hee hee

Attached: mjd7.jpg (647x443, 51K)

Cringe cryptokike

Kike

>"Cancelled"
Kike

Kike

mj defend force in full damage control

That's just what normies would say don't shoot the messenger

Attached: 279923eeb6d2dc3668f057169967ed23--michael-jackson--film-academy.jpg (236x323, 15K)

>Yea Forums stands up for a nigger just to spite non pedos and normies
Shamone

Kike

Kike

yes, gaslight more!

Nigger lover

Quickly! Do my nigger lover poll!
strawpoll.me/17753127

Attached: 14033634_577184159151665_1879686438_n.jpg (320x320, 19K)

The other accuser, Wade Robson, asserts in the film that he was first abused by Jackson when left alone with him as his family went on a trip to the Grand Canyon. However, his mother, Joy Robson, a central figure in this saga, testified under oath twice, including well after Wade finally announced that he had been abused, indicating that Wade was actually on that trip with his family (it should also be noted that a radio interview Joy did in 2011, which casts further doubt on other aspects of Wade’s timeline, was just recently mysteriously removed from YouTube).
It was revealed that Joy not only remained part of a Michael Jackson fan group on Facebook, well after her son went on the Today Show in 2013 to announce that he was abused, but that she had “liked” several pro-Jackson posts way after that event. Then, within hours of someone tweeting about this discovery, those “likes” suddenly disappeared.
The movie tries desperately to explain why Robson was Jackson’s star witness at his 2005 criminal trial, and attempts to spin a narrative that a pensive dinner at Neverland influenced his decision to lie on Jackson’s behalf (which is strange because he also claims he didn’t know yet that he had actually been abused). However, people who were at the dinner say they are sure that it occurred after Robson’s testimony, not before.
Robson testified in his lawsuit that he realized he was abused while in therapy in May of 2012. However, there is an interview with Robson which was posted to YouTube in July of 2012 where he is still speaking of Jackson with very high praise.

Stephanie Safechuck, mother of James, who was exceedingly close to Jackson, is shown in the movie describing in detail how she celebrated learning the news of Jackson’s death (which she says happened as she awoke in bed, even though Jackson died in the afternoon in LA where she lived) because he could no longer abuse any children. However, since James has said numerous times that he only realized that he was abused when he saw Robson on the Today show (four years after Jackson’s death) and had never told anyone at all about it, it would require time travel for his mother not to have totally made up that story, with some rather poor acting.
In an attempt to promote the narrative that the evil Jackson PR machine can and will destroy anyone claiming to be a victim of the pop star, Reed blatantly used a clip of one-time Jackson attorney Mark Geragos totally out of context. Then, making matters even worse, Reed responded to Geragos’ anger over the editing ploy by exposing that he clearly had not done even the slightest research into an event he had featured in his film.

cope

Have sex