Question - how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda? literally muh stong wymyn the movie savin the day...

Question - how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda? literally muh stong wymyn the movie savin the day. oh yeah lets not forget about sand hags that totally rule and kick mysigonist manhood ass and this is why its a good thing. makes me sick

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/63036/why-you-should-not-go-see-mad-max-feminist-road/comment-page-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you had sex yet since the last time you posted this OP?

>how is water not wet?

Look Stacy you either diacuss movies here or you gonna be reported - this forum is about movies not you bleeding cunt and rotten womb you whore

Attached: 1552664235004.webm (1280x544, 2.99M)

russian go away

immortan Joe was the good guy in this movie - he literally wanted to build a society in postapocalyptyc world, literally trying build something from nothing but Strong Wymyn TM happily saved the day thanks to womn magic and emotions. pathetic

Attached: 1552664171316.webm (948x400, 3M)

Who cares fag its kino so it can be overlooked. No one saw this movie and then thought "oh man women totally deserve to be in the military, they're just as combat capable as men." You suspend your disbelief just like when you watch superman shoot laser beams out of his eyes.

This. The boycott is still going strong: returnofkings.com/63036/why-you-should-not-go-see-mad-max-feminist-road/comment-page-2
Reminder:
>It’s whether men in America and around the world are going to be duped by explosions, fire tornadoes, and desert raiders into seeing what is guaranteed to be nothing more than feminist propaganda, while at the same time being insulted AND tricked into viewing a piece of American culture ruined and rewritten right in front of their very eyes.
Everyone who has seen Mad Max is not only a soiboi but a traitor to greater American culture.

Thats the first step to giving them even more rights you wolly - thats why its propaganda made to brainwash you

theron is basically a man but sassy lass with her luscious lips playing max, now that is feminist propaganda

Attached: dslmax.png (554x222, 168K)

The girls were naive and self-righteous for no reason. If it wasn't clear enough the old hag that scoffed when the toothy girl said she thought women were above that, just for people like you that are apparently watching films wrong.

Calm your ass child

Again with this assblasted Korean
Dude, i think you have already got 3000 answers, stop posting the same shit all the time and unironically have sex

>return of kings
cringe
Also, Mad Max isn’t American culture.

It's George Miller's swan song and retards like you prove it's more than we deserved.

source film?

Yeah nah. Brainwashing doesn't work on sex because you're constantly surrounded with real life examples of women being weak as shit.

haha saving this and feeling a bit like new zealands police are going to say i done something illegal by doing it

OP may as well have a dick in his ass currently

Seething roastie, OP is right

second this, what are those clips from?

THE

OP

OF

THIS

THREAD

IS

LITERALLY

AN

EMPLOYEE

OF

THE

INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY

THIS

THREAD

IS

BEING MONITORED

AND

IPS

ARE

BEING

Attached: literally the FBI.jpg (221x228, 18K)

I believe a Canadian film, ‘polytenique.’

Ah, thanks. Found it. Based on the École Polytechnique massacre...

What's the second one?

What the fuck tell my mom I love her

I will ;)

How many times are you going to make this thread?

No. Fuck you. This was about a man freeing wimmins from slavery without ever realising it.

Until woman know their place

That movie might as well have been. Mad Max is Australian but Fury Road is anything but, you could tell me it took place on Mars and I wouldn't be able to argue otherwise.

No, you fuck, it was clearly Australian. Right down to the spikes and cow catchers on Volkswagen Beetles

.max is the one who saves them tho

Lies.

The women fail at everything and use a man to save them over and over again.

Have sex

I told you Stacy you need to go back

Bump