Looks like chadzam is making more than first predicted

looks like chadzam is making more than first predicted

Attached: 3253262355.jpg (1760x1193, 508K)

/our capeshit flick/

It still needs to make 650 million just to break even.
DC lose again!

nonononononoon...you promised it was gonna bomb, whats going on here!!!

>there are people watching pet semetery
Absolutely disgusting

It was actually pretty ok, i liked the final act more than anything.

The mouse is afraid

Attached: 1549586749212.jpg (450x587, 53K)

WHY IS THE EXCLAMATION MARK AFTER SHAZAM NOT ALSO BLUE

DROPPED THIS ARTICLE IMMEDIATELY

Post yfw it doesn't make 1 billion

Attached: 1550786256269.jpg (620x718, 231K)

>mfw CM made less money than a movie about a guy that talks to fish

Wasted quads

Attached: BD-3487.jpg (326x450, 28K)

>ONLY $51M
HAHAHAHAHA FLOPZAM IS DONE

DCEU is f*cking dead!

DChads lets get a prayer circle going!

um, sweaty, it still has 2 more weeks to get the 100m it needs to over take it.

only about 250 actually

>protagonist abandoned by white parents
>taught moral values by hispanics

Kino

It worked for Aquachad, it made more than Captain Cringe without charities

Well if we look at the numbers Aquaman is a flop in NA. You see it only made a little over 300 million $ in USA, compared to its 200 million + budget. That's a huge flop. Considering it made solid bank overseas with 800 million with more than 1/4th being from China, or better to say over 1/2 being from the Asian market, that means Warner won't get more than 25% from there. So yeah it did break even but just barley and that's a flop for this type of a movie. I feel sorry for DC, they would be so much better off it they chose to come to Disney. But I doubt Disney would want it now.

>140 mil

How anyone gets to the point that they're actively insulting a brand to try and bring up the image of another brand, all for free, on an image board is beyond me

>Well if we look at the numbers Aquaman is a flop in NA.
Damn so Thor Ragnarok was a huge bomb then? Because it made less than Aquachad in NA and MUCH less everywhere else. That's a shame, Aquaman was objectively better but still

Everyone is this thread is a rabid fanboy and on the same level as teenage girls. You fucking faggots.

We literally made over a billion on Aquaman, NA isn't as important as worldwide these days.

>Damn so Thor Ragnarok was a huge bomb then?
well no because it didn't make all that much in asia. It was close to breaking even with just the domestic gross and it did so with its foreign one. It made a big profit in the end.

>well no because it made less everywhere
Hahhahah oh no no no wew lad

>We literally made over a billion on Aquaman
but it doesn't mean much if you look at where it made that money. You have to contract half of that since Warner will never see it.

But it made more than Ragnarok in the US too so I take that flick was a bigger flop right? Like a massive disaster

By that logic captain marvel is probably a even bigger flop.

It's domestic is not much different and it's overseas is even less than aquraman. Most likely it's marketing costs will be higher as well.

It's no different than having a favorite sports team

Are you even thinking before you type this shit out?

Attached: captain marvel OH NO NO.png (1784x564, 50K)

whoever gave you that figure is fucking retarded. at most it would need around $350 Million to break even