How would you handle Back to the Future remake?

How would you handle Back to the Future remake?

Attached: 1r.jpg (1157x803, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VF8faYSW_7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would cast doc as a woman and marty as a young poc

This car ruined GTA online

Ignore it like Ghostbusters 3.

oh and theyd be in a sexual relationship with each other

hot

I wouldn't, that's how.

Replace the DeLorean with a Tesla

Did people using it to give a Sports Almanac to their younger selves wreck the in-game economy?

Attached: Biff.jpg (750x423, 295K)

Doc and Marty travel back in time to infiltrate meme war and prevent Trump presidency.

I wouldn't, those films blow dicks.

>call it back to the Past
>in involves going back to the eighties (lots of references)
>the timeline gets rewritten and most of the original trilogy gets erased but we still reference it constantly
>a young Women of Color is the lead.

btw I am so fucking glad Robert Zemeckis and said no to any sequels or remakes. I dread the day when he dies and someone does it then.

Set it in this real 2015 (we can set it a few years back) and have adult Marty be confused and upset that the time-lines changed so drastically when they wrecked that train. So he attempts to contact Doc Brown somehow. But Doc won't come. So Marty tries to rebuild the time machine based on memory.

Then Bill & Ted show up.

the original asked the question "if met my dad in high school, would we be friends?" and the answer was mostly, no.

So Id do "if I met my most hated teacher, would we be enemies?" and the answer would also be no. Have a kid go back in time and meet their nasty teacher when they were in high school and they get along swimmingly.

If I met my dad in high school.. how would he be so much cooler than me.

They should do it from the prespective of a zoomer going back to the 80s and seeing how based it was and just shitting all over zoomer culture.

Edgy zoomers would like it and Boomers would jerk off to it.

Attached: UenosanwaBukiyou-Episode12-1.jpg (500x281, 38K)

The left can't meme, Rick and Morty couldn't do shit

This time Marty will be a brave transnegro pansexual.

just make all the cast female and have some added BBC

They already were. The subtext is everywhere

I just realized biff is literally Donald drumpf

Not making one. Do something original. The remakes and interconnected franchise blockbusters are cancer killing cinema as art.
>btw I am so fucking glad Robert Zemeckis and said no to any sequels or remakes. I dread the day when he dies and someone does it then.
Writer/producer Bob Gale is also in the no remake or reboot camp as well. So it isn't just Zemeckis preventing it. They are both about as old, but odds are still better.

I'd have Marty travel back in time and find out his golden age 50s parent's weren't what anyone thought.
His prude mother would be a blatant whore and his father figure would be a massive coward.
It's very subversive. America was never "great".

Biff was Based

Lets hope his kids like him more than Tolkien's.

>Their first mission is to return to 1955 to convince Marty's mom to fuck one of the band negroes at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance, turning Marty black.

are we really gonna pretend the remake didn't already happen...

Attached: aed476fe4d696974e626e8897c3007aa.jpg (600x900, 117K)

I don't think it will take Marty too much effort to convince her.

Keep it as close to home as possible and it will work.

The 50s would be the 80s, etc. You wouldn't have to adjust that much.

An actual sequel would have far more ball licking.
youtu.be/VF8faYSW_7A

These, plus:
>Set in 2015, travel back to 1985
>Characters in past are all stolen from 80s teen movies
>Excessively use pop music from the era, let a song from after 1985 slip in due to ineptitude
>Sequel produced despite negative criticism
>Marty tries to make money by taking advantage of cryptocurrency
>Dark present Biff is Trumpesque president
>Dark present is modeled after Nazi Germany and shows POCs and women getting concentrated and camped
>Marty punches a Nazi goon to get away
>As Lady Doc opens her flying Tesla's door to rescue Marty, he shouts "I'm with HER!"

Also
>Marty somehow performs Uptown Funk at the dance
>2045 shoes are Yeezys, everyone is wearing streetwear and Google Glass