Woah- amazing Naboo

so otherworldly. how was george so creative? how did he come up with this stuff?

Attached: nabooboo.jpg (640x360, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FM6D1DM-f9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Naboo is north Italy
kino

He read Dinotopia.

Attached: Dinotopia.jpg (1600x802, 296K)

>Italy
wtf are you talking about bitch. This is the chintzy spray-foam-construction fake ass fucking tacky "Palace" of "Fine Arts" left being in stank francisco after some shitty Worlds Fair and is across from Lucasfilm office

When i was a teenager i didn't understand the difference between classical as in 4000 years old and neoclassical as in this fucking shit. So i went to this one day because i'd seen a classy cropped photo of it and was pretty confused to find out it's like a mocked up thing you'd have at a waterslide to sell the ride's 'theme' to the people going up the stairs
Fuck America!

youtube.com/watch?v=FM6D1DM-f9A

?

This is not italy

Attached: 17892675933_03f8b8d087_o2-1200x674.jpg (1200x674, 266K)

that's a different bit of naboo and is unrelated to op

look at this abomination
el atrocidad in concrete

And it was outide George's window and he thought it should be the basis for a fucking noble city in a sci fi movie americans are fucking trash

He also owned or owns the army barracks right by there. In your mind is someone who took ideas from his real life experience and made them cool in his own world something to criticize

>how did he come up with this stuff?
Extremely talented crew of artists and designers that were given a lot of creative legwork and freedom.

NuWars feels constrained. Everything looks like some Doctor Who-tier shit or just recycled from the OT.

WHERE did this mother fucker come up with insane shit like tatooine?

Attached: fsdfs.jpg (873x465, 102K)

aha oh definitely, definitely,. Not looking out the window and going yeah that'll do and i'm definitely not saying the opposite in my op to how read you it

Are you out of your fucking mind? Do you have any idea about the responsibilities Lucas took on filming in the desert? How it was his responsibility to deliver a finished film shot in the Tunisian fucking desert to his employers?

Attached: Consider.jpg (1600x900, 172K)

Highkey fuck San Francisco

i've no idea what you're trying to say

Yesss! Good goy! Build more square block houses instead! Shapes and forms are bad for you goy! You need sterile, gray and lifeless!

I think it looks nice. I swear Euro's get so asshurt whenever Americans copy a buildings style to have something nice looking. I'm not even a burger either. Come to Sydney, we don't have anything as nice looking as that Naboo looking building. Everything is either a brutalistic nightmare or some post modern looking piece of trash. I'd kill for some knock off Euro designs.

It's called inspiration you retard. Why do people pretend artists aren't inspired. Why do they try to hold Lucas to a higher standard than any other director?

Loved that book as a kid

Attached: Iknew.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

I hate that people have seemingly unanimously decided that futuristic=misshapen and ugly. Hardly anything new is beautiful.