Hey user did you hear the good news? Captain Marvel just made over a billion dollars! anyway, what it'll be today?

hey user did you hear the good news? Captain Marvel just made over a billion dollars! anyway, what it'll be today?

Attached: 1526105313243.png (1024x718, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t433PEQGErc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just give me my crab legs

Fuck off

Flash Gordon and Highlander, please Robert my man.

To the popcorn mines, sir.

Robert would never fucking say anything like this you absolute retard.

Why are we here Robert? Just to suffer?

>Hey user! One soda, small popcorn and crab legs for one again?
>h-haha, Robert you know me so well... ha

Robert I thought Black Panther was way better, didnt you?

We are here to bear witness.

Have we started the fire?

I don't want to set the world on fire
In my heart there's only one desire
And that one is you

While your sarcasm does bring a smile to my face, Robert, I've got to show you the real good news:
youtu.be/t433PEQGErc

And nobody else ain't gonna do?

I didn't start shit. I tried to put that shit out, but Robert wouldn't show me where they kept the fire extinguisher.

This movie will be remembered for centuries.

You know how I like it Robert my good sir

Just butter my shit up

>tfw worked at theater
>tfw old bald guy would come alone weekly to see a movie
>tfw he’d always order a large Coke Zero and Moon Pie Bites every single time
>tfw I was his Robert

Was always interesting hearing his opinions. Pretty based tbqh. I didn’t see him for several months before I quit, I think he died ;_;

how do i get a projectionist job

Work tirelessly in the popcorn mines and get promoted

Robert, you know I've always liked you, don't make me fucking say it.

Sir, Sir!

Attached: 1542941816353.jpg (894x700, 583K)

Doesn’t exist anymore since 99% of theater projectors are digital now

Captain who? I'm here for Shazam!

Piss off and give me the usual.
Medium sized Spicy popcorn and some water. Fucking hell, telling me shit about some capeshit character. Let me tell you about the real Captain Marvel, she's a fucking drunken cunt who was fucking thicc man, she used to be hot as fuck. Even her son wanted a piece of that ass and raped her. Fucking Mar-vell wanted some of that pussy so bad he gave her his superpowers man. And this bitch is supposed to be overpowered as fuck in films? Fuck that shit, the point of the hulk not being in infinity war was so there were fucking stakes and characters actually had to truly fight instead of relying on their powercreep cunt fucker who can end the fight after one punch. Also infinity war was fucking shit when the army of cloned faceless aliens appeared, shit was fucking boring.

Come in hurry the fuck up man, I want to enter the goddamn theater already, it's fuxking hot as fuck out here