What the hell were they thinking?

What the hell were they thinking?

Attached: trailer-park-boys-the-animated-series.jpg (1616x1080, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112381178/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Keeping the main show alive is the only chance they have of making money.

>we're all too old or fat or dead or quit the show to make any more, and any integrity of the original idea is gone, but every other thing we try to do fails and is shit, so we better find a way to milk this one to the last drop

No Lahey,no good

>the Lahey soundboard

I know he was on board and his family is fine with it but I still found it upsetting

Attached: frustrated-man-using-computer.jpg (350x432, 35K)

Hopefully mike shows back up in this thread and tries to explain to us how bubbles was actually always intended to be the main character, despite every source stating otherwise, then talking about how generous and great and not a rapist he is
It was surreal in the other thread

why do they put more effort into the background than the characters?

Which one is Sneed?

All cartoon characters are Sneed.

Do you have a screencap or archive link of that thread?

Is it just me or does the animation not fit with the voices at all? It's all weird. I can't make it more than 10 minutes in.

this shows finale was "going off the rails on a swayze train"

Because you don't have to animate the environment, you stupid zoomer. Ever seen Scooby Doo?

It's not bad actually.

Do you have any idea how animation works?

Nice quads but come on, user. This was a million times worse than any of the live-action Netflix seasons.

Show me, I wanna see kek

I seriously fucking doubt someone as busy as Mike Smith has time to waste on fucking 4channel

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112381178/

He started calling people fake fans

It is pretty bad, a couple groaners and smirks here and there, but the original charm is gone. It hurts watching it fall so far from the glory days, but most of the fans are as dumb as ricky is and dont see anything wrong with it. I woulda called it quits when Dunnsworth passed away, it would have been an opportune time. Some of the netflix episodes werent bad, but the low visual quality kino of seasons 1-7 were the best, and unmatchable.

Well yeah obviously but it was still fucking weird he kept saying “mike smith is going do this and that” and how everyone who didn’t think he was originally meant to be the main character and had “the most acting experience in the cast” (despite being the sound guy originally)
It was strange

Series peaked with Season 1, that bit with Trevor grabbing bananas during the grocery store robbery and everyone giving him shit for it and the cut to everyone eating bananas in the car while arguing fucking slays me

What utter bullshit, that wasn't Mike. The guy isn't gonna waste his time arguing with people on here. How would I even know about Yea Forums? It's probably just a troll or something.

Started thanking people for being nice

Attached: 7AB6EEFA-670F-49E6-9C19-9A7707708EA5.jpg (750x621, 306K)

Of course it fucking wasn’t it was just weird and I mentioned it cus I want him to come back and keep larping Jesus Christ did you just get here from reddit

>Liking post S4 TPB

Season 1 to 4 was absolute TV kino

>how would I even know about tv

Fuedian slip.... he is here

None of them have the ability to make a living outside of TPB, but the live action show ran the course a long time ago. The animation is also likely a lot cheaper and requires less staff.

The show was also getting kinda sad as the boys reached their 50s. You could tell side cast was tired and just wanted their paycheck before going to their min wage job.

This shit really should've ended back in S6 or 7.

And all real characters are Chuck

John, Mike and Rob are tired of doing the live action and they're getting old. On top of that half the original supporting cast is either gone or dead so the show just isn't the same anyway but they wanna keep it going cause they know that's all they can do. Also cause this show is probably super cheap to produce cause its all flash animation

Attached: 1462554909444.png (400x400, 142K)

Retarded newfag

that's mike don't reply.
season six was the perfect ending where everyone was happy.

I always got the impression Bubbles was the main character. You witness the world around this goofy little man and realize he ended up being kind and strange as a result of his surroundings.

The fuckin' guns broken

mangos

tpb died when cory and trevor left

Cory and Trevor, you two are dumb as fuck and put your fuckin hands down ferfuckssakes

have you seen s1 and 2 or the original TPB black and white movie? he's obviously not the MC of those at least.

the reason why people complain is that julien and ricky have an opposites attract thing going for them. Bubbles is clearly supportive to that dynamic at first, when he is interjected into that dynamic it loses impact.

Anyone else think Jacob and Trinity's relationship was kind of weird? Upon rewatching the series I saw that Jacob appeared as early as season 1 when Trinity was super young. He's like ten or more years older than her.
Why did they age Trinity so fast anyway?

Attached: 1516938336920.png (690x968, 900K)

Trinity is played by the same person throughout the series, she just aged with the show

>Why did they age Trinity so fast anyway?

That's how human beings age, user. She's the same actress. It's for consistency, they didn't decide to hire the worst actress on the planet for fun.

the jokes are funny just the animation is god awful.

Wow really? I never noticed.

look like city slickers to me

>the jokes are funny

haha yeah I liked when Sam Losco got his dick torn off by a bear and Ricky fingered him using Cory's severed hand and Sam came like seven times that was a funny joke

you have to admit it does allow them to do things they never could on the show.

Trinity was like 6 or 7 in season 1, and jacob had to have been like late teens at least, cause he was working at the store then so yeah it is weird. That always felt really forced to me, same with how him and corey just suddenly became friends

I didn't mind Jacob as a bit character, just some random fuckup working weird jobs or getting screwed over by the boys somehow, but he's awful as a main character. Season 7 wasn't great but it was the only time I ever found Jacob kind of funny, his Julian imitation was pretty amusing and he and Julian actually had some comedic chemistry (how much can you bench press Julian?), but he's just a comedy black hole in the Netflix seasons

That made me coom

If mike is here just wanted to let you know bubbles sucks and ricky is based

>hey guys do you want to do an animated series? We’ll pay you
>Nah bro we hate money

That's when I stopped watching,. It was already going downhill

Just watched that episode a couple days a go

> Tpb the movie

It's been fun

Attached: 1553994559284.jpg (400x288, 26K)