REPTILE

>REPTILE

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qI-Takf76RY
youtube.com/watch?v=DpS7nCweYZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was legit beating Liu Kang's ass in technique but he had OP fire strength

i want a new mortal kombat series god damn it. with the choreography of the movies and conquest

based and reptilled

that movie was utter garbage and i was a kid back then lol, faggots

>techno intensifies
pure kino.

Annihilation Sonya was a qt

Why did they change actresses? I also how niggerish they made jax

Pay, conflicting schedule, her not wanting to be part of some game movie or some other movie fuckery
>also how niggerish they made jax
His mk2 game appearance also felt cocky but it was a bit too homeboy at moments I yhink

Attached: Iwasgettingchanged.jpg (500x374, 54K)

I'm mad this hasn't been posted yet.

youtu.be/qI-Takf76RY

youtube.com/watch?v=DpS7nCweYZI

you obviously weren't you larping faggot because everyone loved it

leave

T. boomer who cant into the modern world

>implying skrillex isn't a millennial abomination

Not feeling it weirdly bouncy

original actress saw the script

Great fuckng fight, maybe my fav in the film

i will never forgive them for killing off cage

ALL WHITE MALES MUST FUCKING HANG

god damn I'm glad this fad died

Sequel sucks ass, and the only forward movement allowed is jumping flip/forward rolls.

>Rated R remake
>modernized martial arts choreography with brutal strikes (think the final fights in raid 1/2)
>”defenders of earth realm are chosen by the gods” or some shit why they can take inhuman punishment and still fight
>cinematic universe in which each film is one of tournaments (it’s like best of 11 or some shit in the meta) villains increasingly cheating/recruiting more powerful adversaries
Oh god please

Attached: 1531604679571.jpg (640x480, 230K)

>>modernized martial arts choreography with brutal strikes (think the final fights in raid 1/2)
i don't want this

He’s alive in the vid ya continuum, actually the chief defender of earth after Liu Kang turned evil

ikr it's the steampunk of techno music. all style no substance. best used in small doses to spice up an alternative remix or something or not at all

>>T. boomer who cant into the modern world
>>Shit so dated
It's 2019 Zoomy, get with the times and leave your wubwub in the shallow grave where it belongs.

If looking for more content check all the cutscenes in 9 and 10 on youtube it’s like over 2 hours each and the story is way more cohesive than the movies.

Imagine being this miserable a person at such a young age and still carrying it around into adulthood.

>after Liu Kang turned evil

every time i try to forget about the "revenant" bullshit I get reminded

Old one is coming back in 11

I'm sure the revenant is still around its just time stuff that brings young kang in

Every weekend for seven weekends in a row I made my dad watch this movie with me for movie weekend. On the seventh time the projector broke and we took our ticket stubs to the front to get new tickets for later that day or a refund. I'm sure he wanted that refund so we could move on with other stuff. Instead I made him watch it with me again later that day, he just slept lol. Then again when american pie came out I was 11 so I got to see some titties on the big screen thanks to him.

Attached: hehhehheh.gif (275x151, 1.01M)

I hope you answer your dads calls user

Attached: 1461211438754.gif (500x270, 484K)

I don’t think they want Kung Lao/smoke/kabal to be permanent evil. Would be interesting in the story if they all had evil/good twins permanently. Or they break quanchis magic through some other magical bullshit that probably involves shattering someone’s skull

your dad is pretty based, hope he's doing fine