KETHLEEN KENNUDDY

KETHLEEN KENNUDDY

Attached: jeremy geeks and gamers.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

These people need to let it go, find other stories to like

this guy is the tucker carlson of the "geek" world

Why do these 40-50 year old men upload daily vlogs crying about fucking Star Wars?

Yes yes we get it, it's co opted by feminists. Why is this madeup space world so important to you while our real world is suffering from the same fate? Find another sci fi movie to like, jesus christ

Nice to see someone not lick kathys dong

This guy complains all the time.
At least Ivan Ortega is doing something productive.b

wuts up geeks n gamers jeremy comin to ya with anotha videoooooooo

i hate that i agree with 90% of this dickhead's opinion

I mean it's a better way to make money than flipping burgers or something

Because it had potential to be something great, and KK and Rian ruined that opportunity

Checked

fuck nerds

AND TUHDAY

So what? Is it worth daily uploads of whining?

It's not even his constant complaining that bothers me. That's hardly unique to him anyway. What I hate is the mindless hyperbole.

Anyone want to bet they'll be REEEEEEing hard when Star Wars Episode 9 gets them BTFO in the box office?

I'd feel embarrassed to watch this incelcore trash and I'm subscribed to emergency awesome

>Why do these 40-50 year old men upload daily vlogs crying about fucking Star Wars?
Easy views easy money.

Why are you faggots so triggered by G&G? Don't like don't watch. At the end of the day he is right

I kind of detest all these nerd youtube channels that complain about the culture wars. I agree with them most of the times.. but they are basic mini-alex jones who still go see the films. (alex just shills shitty products but you see my point)

They get views off the outrage, then support the films.

Grow a spine faggots.

Attached: KonoSuba-AnimeJapan-Film-PV-Omake-2-600x317.gif (600x317, 2.22M)

This
I hate nu-Wars but he's literally made the exact same video hundreds of times

Not the amount that's happening now but the people in charge should be made aware that some of the fans are unhappy with the current course the franchise is heading

He's a moron. I mean I agree with him most of the time but I can't respect anyone who hates TLJ but defends TFA. Fundamentally dishonest boomer

His rant to pablo hidalgo was simply ebic nerd rage kino

Cry whinge Kathleen Kennedy Star Wars Rian Johnson fans toys Lucas JJ Finn Rose. Cry whinge Disney Bob Iger toys Rose Rian JJ Jar Jar Rose. Solo flop Mark Hamill fans prequels. Cry. Whinge.

Attached: 9F89A6CE-113C-48B6-A07B-552F06D87257.jpg (630x630, 74K)

Because you're guaranteed at the very least 10k views per video, and some ad bux. Look at 'comicsgate' which focuses on a medium that is arguably inherently degenerate. 50 yo boomers make videos every day complaining about how comic books are now sjw, even though comics were always trash.

>even Mike Judge is madd
wew

>Don't like don't watch
I'd say the same for him and Star Wars.

Its 10:01 seconds of him bitching for ad revenue, as seen in pic related

Attached: 8qyzszcl9ll21.jpg (640x749, 315K)

lol isn't he in full damage control in regards to what happened to Captain Marvel?

yes, holy shit

It's called being a fan and having passion. And people want his opinion on it. Can't have it without seeing it first.

not based and blue pilled

Attached: 1508776575204.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Is he ok?

Attached: 20190406_101527.png (1440x2460, 1.71M)

This faggot made 50 videos bitching about Brie Larson just because of that one white male comment she made. He also claimed he had "doubts" about Captain Marvel doing well. HA!

Their star wars toys Armageddon videos are kino

RIAN JOHNSUN

why does he have so many toys

world class bullshitters is kino

he should've known that normalfags are gonna go see capeshit no matter what

check em

Attached: comicsgate.png (750x400, 534K)

So what you're saying is he's absolutely based

anyone else bothered he has the cortana bar still visible in the windows taskbar? who doesn't instantly hide that shit?

They literally have to see the films since part of their job as youtubers is to be critics. They can't very well criticize something they haven't seen. That would be way worse than what we're dealing with now.

I hate the voice of the woman who says ''the followin is a world class bullshitters exclusive''
Dumb American proably thought having a British accent would be ''classy'' but has no idea that she sounds like some Essex gutter chav

It's like if a thread on Yea Forums was a YouTube channel

watching him stack up all the rose tico figures was fucking funny

>And people want his opinion on it
Whoa. They aren't "people," man.

EVS has some funny videos but yea his schtick is getting old. go watch his hotwheels star wars toy review it's great.

I strongly suspect G&G guy is posting in this thread

sup jeremy

This muhfugga look like he eats black pies

go get daddy's belt

jej

Huh. I wonder why that is.

>cortana bar
I don't understand why you would care?