God I wish that was me

God I wish that was me..

Attached: callmebyyourname.jpg (1591x1014, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/movies/armie-hammer-call-me-by-your-name-sequel-unlikely/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which one

The girl in the back

okay, it could be. Gay dudes fuck everything.

the grass underneath the girl in the back

Imagine being Armie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Timothée, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your anorexic body and horrific Jewish face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." ...when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old girl in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Armie and not only sit in that chair while Timothée Chalamet flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his ribcage and bony jew nose, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he came in that peach. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's ALREADY GOT IT and DAMN, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his skinny fucking gollum face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Santa Monica. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his foot as he sticks it to your face to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "twinktastic (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Armie. You're not going to lose your future Hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Imagine being Armie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Timothée, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your anorexic body and horrific androgynous jewish face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Armie and not only sit in that chair while Timothée Chalamet, flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his rib cage and bonely jew nose, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he came in that peach. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's ALREADY GOT IT and DAMN, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his skinny fucking gollum face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Santa Monica. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his foot as he sticks it to your face to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "twinktastic (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Armie. You're not going to lose your future Hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: cor_cordium_rus___BqsTyVWg29I___.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

K E K

Attached: 1548899944340.jpg (782x835, 117K)

are women (not gays) attracted to these body types?

not really the guys just have very attractive faces
female pedos excepted of course

oh nononono-

Considering the amount of fangirls Chalamet has, I would say yes.

The ones who work for free will delete this thread.

Attached: 1554084392891.webm (800x450, 1.18M)

Some are

goodbye jew

Who cares what women think lmao

Honestly I don't know why everyone liked this movie, it was hot garbage

>you're the love of my life, you mean everything to me
>lol I'm just gonna screw this girl,cuz why not
Like what.

Also the chemistry between the actors was horrendous, I don't know why they gave the roles to two straight actors, especially when Arnie was clearly so incredibly uncomfortable with pretending to touch another man romantically and be intimate with them.
Massive YIKES from me.

Attached: 1492467454240.jpg (800x706, 55K)

all women care about is that you're 6'0" and have a lot of money. You can be ugly fat and abusive and they will still date you.

the Boku no Pico adaptation that we deserve. hopefully the sequel will be more faithful to the source

Attached: tumblr_poq4p8k9f21qlz8hu_1280.jpg (750x404, 69K)

>Expectation versus reality

Attached: 150106-sykes-spencer-tease_ltpner.jpg (1566x880, 167K)

CMBYN is a based film. It shows the true nature of Chads.

Joe Biden?

>sequel
user... people.com/movies/armie-hammer-call-me-by-your-name-sequel-unlikely/

>Good evening, good evening, good evening

There are some women with a kink for shorter men, but they are rare.
More common are women who can tolerate a shorter man who makes up for that with wealth and status. Those women move to Hollywood and, nowadays, DC.

the one who fuck and traumatize a hot twink, obviously

faggot

Ewww, A filty Guido!

this

i just want to be groomed by an older man...its not fair bros

Hahahahaha

How old are you bb?

If you have a pretty face, yes

this

>ywn emotionally sand sexually scarrrd a twink's life with your dick
this film hits too close to my heart

Attached: 1551553842498.jpg (1652x1032, 329K)

yep skinny twinks are hot as long as they don’t have gay voice and mannerisms

>camera angles and placement of hands just conveniently covers any hint of dick, balls, or even bush
Damn American sensibilities

They literally all do though, that's what a skinny twink is

i mean the body type (young, thin, hairless), not literally a gay man. timothee chalamet doesn’t have gay voice

precisely
gay voice is a huge turn off

Bump

peak male aesthetic

Attached: 46554992-F954-4387-AC9D-727CC5C01C9E.jpg (1102x702, 165K)

The superior homokino.

Attached: MV5BN2ZmZDdlMjEtNjkzYi00ZTBkLTgwN2MtY2I0NmI2OGE2OTQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,13 (1333x1000, 279K)

What is this faggot garbage?

Absolutely not.

Attached: 1516752230099.jpg (718x718, 43K)

MMMMMM WHATCHA SAYYYYY

This.

Attached: 1522194797836.png (565x1058, 823K)

I'd pound him forever

Maybe to a faggot

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1200x680, 104K)

>roids
Cringe

that’s disgusting.

Attached: DC5515AF-7065-40D3-A27D-E27309F33A27.jpg (400x394, 20K)

Most twinks age like milk. Normal pretty boys are better.

Attached: aa4f75e772b8edbba5ba8af5bcb53af5.jpg (640x791, 59K)

Twunks is the best of both worlds, but I agree with you mostly

There's men that are attracted to skinny waifish girls with pale skin, and not stacked thicc fertility goddesses, so yeah probably.

Why can't he be my twink bf?

arnold is natty

Nice try, but the natty limit is timothee's twink body

i feel your pain

Attached: ADEB1A8B-FD8A-4B7F-A67F-81BE2E433FFB.jpg (1186x1819, 483K)

Well done, fren

at least we can jerk off to him everyday

what’s the point when you’ll never eat his cum out of a peach

Attached: 5CA39178-A202-4AE0-859A-1F66D99ACCB3.jpg (540x675, 63K)

>You will never be a bicurious twink boy at the age of 14

>You will never again get a craigslist date with some older guy

>you will never again spend your lunch getting secretly fed LSD and your night being sexually tortured and filmed getting plowed in all holed for the first time

I miss the 2000s

>here's men that are attracted to skinny waifish girls with pale skin
Yeah those are called patricians.

this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-191552_1.jpg (2009x1080, 149K)

Were they gay??

Was the twink the top?

Are you that naive?

in the book oliver lets elio top him once when they’re in rome