Do you personally find him more relatable than his American counterpart?

Do you personally find him more relatable than his American counterpart?

Attached: 254.png (500x278, 122K)

The american counter part of biblo?

Jim is such a smug twat.
Tim works because those looks at cameras never feel exploitative, they're good natured. Whereas Jim is just mocking everyone because he thinks he's far too good for his life

He went home to get it.

How can any non-retard relate to Office US?

That made me laugh out loud, well done user. Don't know how but that was perfectly timed in the thread, even the full stop at the end is perfect.

Yeah and it's great.

Glad you enjoyed it babe.

>tfw no hatFM

>Dawn was a ray of sunshine in my life
>but I suppose I knew it never was going to have a happy ending
>And you.. you can't change circumstances

kino

Attached: feel.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Attached: C224xyiXgAM-CIv.jpg (500x322, 23K)

>All I needed was the love you gave
>All I needed for another day
>And all I ever knew
>Only you

Attached: God+damn+you+_6657c12af57ebb965040df0807ef93d0.jpg (500x307, 26K)

He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

>this fucking retard bias

Tim was 100's of times more smug and condescending than Jim, to everyone around him. Jim pranked Dwight but also helped him several times, not to mention helping Michael and showing genuine care for him. Tim was actually mean-spirited in his jokes, making Garrett (I think that was the name) say gay shit and laughing at his innocence/ignorance. Jim was still somewhat jovial. Tim was just tired and crude.

That screenshot is the reason he's a better character. That's one of his maybe three looks into the camera in both series, whereas Jim does it every time he's on screen

She said no, by the way.

Attached: 1548450137199.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Yes.

Attached: 1471314927617.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Oh, and by the way, never forget Jim pranked Dwight because there was genuine rivalry/friendship and history between them, being that they used to go on sales calls together, meanwhile Tim fucked with Garrett to entertain a female that was getting plowed by another guy. He actually brought british Pam into the room with him so she could laugh at Garrett saying gay things.

Yea Forums has a stick up their ass about Jim because he's tall and handsome, while Tim is literally a fucking hobbit, but don't be biased to the point of rewriting history you goddamn smelly cunts.

Doing the lords work user.

She has left him, I forgot about that

Tim
Tim Canterbury
Archbishop of Canterbury
Bishop Muzorewa

Cant say ive watched the US spin off but i found tim very relatable sadly

BASED. UK office is garbage.

Why do americans just copy british telly

Biblo?

because real americans are british genetically and we share a kindred mindset

To show them how it's done

>Whereas Jim is just mocking everyone because he thinks he's far too good for his life
he was in a sense. he was a slacker who fell into a salesman job despite a clearly high IQ

think of how successful his business was that he started, the show F* up by writing him staying at the company because of "love"

To take all the charm out of it and make it marketable to many