Goddamn this shot

goddamn this shot

Attached: JOKER - Teaser Trailer.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/104008063/#104012304
youtu.be/Ps6ck1ejoAw
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Dw1_ekznc
youtu.be/gfBkxp0JMOM?t=93
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>capeshit with actual filming instead of computer rendering
okay, i m curious now

What is that?

Attached: 1554498344698s.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

Attached: Joker on stage.png (1223x693, 1013K)

why does this film look so enticing??????
everything looks like a dream

it's not CGI-shitfest
it's capeshit based on everything but special effects. meanwhile if you take special effects off in every other capeshit you get something like few guys on green screen.

Because it's a kids movie based on a comic book character.

> no link to trailer

honk honk

>going up the stairs, unjusting himself
>going down the stairs, Yea Forums time

Because even if they're not saying it as such, it's pretending to be contemporaneous to things like Taxi Driver. Late 70's, early 80's gritty dramas set against the backdrop of that old New York we don't have anymore.

So what is the message of this movie? That the only answer to this clown world is embracing your madness and going full crazy and don't care about anything?

Attached: Joker-hallway.jpg (831x404, 24K)

Why are videogame playing cinemalets so easily impressed? Was it the lack of father figure to guide them?

foliage
poison ivy CONFIRMED

do you know how easy it is to get a shot like that? there is nothing impressive about it, you tourist

SOCIETY

that it's a cruel world and if youre a fucking weakling who can't handle the fuckin banter youll go crazy and start dressing up like a clown

Attached: 9EF8724C-8FDD-417D-BB0B-ED1978F0F5B3.png (1136x640, 1.59M)

If you try too hard to hide your misery behind a mask you will lose your humanity and turn into a monster.

Attached: spiderman3dance_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (1050x591, 57K)

Unironically, to RISE UP

SOULLESS
picture related: SOUL

Attached: Le_Voyage_en_Occident.Xi_you.2014.720p.ArteHD.web-dl.mkv_snapshot_19.49_[2014.04.25_16.15.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

i really like this one

But AGAINST WHOOO?

You guys don't actually think that shot looks good, do you? The movie looks way too bright.

Society

Attached: Joker.png (1468x780, 1.7M)

All the spoilers are here
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/104008063/#104012304

NICE GUYS

Attached: 1548260756601.png (680x680, 221K)

Who the fuck knows. The movie isn't out.

What decade is this set in?
Is this supposed to be a Taxi Driver / King of Comedy tribute?

>slowly climbs these depressing stairs at the start. he is an incel and a failure
>at the end he embraces clown world and chaos. now dancing down the stairs

I think I read somewhere it’s supposed to be the 80s

>So what is the message of this movie?
Why don't you watch it and find out? Oh wait it's NOT EVEN OUT YET SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SPECULATING?

I think it is in the 70s but I read in an article that it's in early 80s so I don't know. For the cars and the technology it seems the 70s for me.

BRAVO NOLAN

>Scorsese producing
>clear rip off of King Of Comedy
>DeNiro even saying there is a connection to the film
yes, I think it is.
Also set in early 80s

Has there ever been a movie where so much of Yea Forums can identify with

Attached: BB881742-F08E-4CBD-B309-3C9CD748D439.png (690x700, 217K)

my favorite

Attached: joker3.jpg (1365x733, 85K)

contrasts with the lightpole and graffiti
light and vision versus beauty and stronger walls

drive, newfag capeshitter

They should've matched the grading to 70s films but not like Tarantino. He goes overboard with the fake edits.

yeah i wish my father taught me about italian neo realism and french new wave so i could be as cool as you

Attached: 310569F5-2441-4873-9218-8D1012E760DB.jpg (960x1440, 289K)

>Arthur's never had a girlfriend or wife, there are two women in his life - a prostitute who he thinks IS his girlfriend and his mother
hahah what a loser, who can possible relate to that

The fact alone that this at the very least looks like a movie and not a piece of fucking cartoon plastic like every capeshit since Spider-Man 2 is a good sign.

Looks like CGI because it's so shiny. All the other shots look great.

jogger
toker
smoker

Attached: 8A49A6EC-F791-464C-9331-6EC3E8763112.gif (607x609, 821K)

literally the most cringe film to brag about enjoying

I have a feeling this movie will be filled with kino shots

Attached: 1554493579148.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

>movie is called the Joker
>there are no jokes

huh

Guys I have always thought that my life was a tragedy but now I realize that is a tragicomedy.

A scar

This

And all you can do is laugh

Attached: Joker cracking up.png (1079x678, 807K)

God, who the Joker realizes never smiles, but only laughs.

Attached: 1554494356971.gif (511x512, 105K)

Yea Forums is gonna end up siding with this movie by sheer obligation when all the zoomers, liberals, feminists etc rally hard against it for being grimy, icky, no CG, and problematic.

Attached: General Shadow.jpg (624x480, 29K)

Your father should have shown you films like Taxi Driver, Apocalypse Now, Sorcerer and so on. Then coming here your taste should have developed to french new wave, czech new wave, german fluxus experimental, etc.
fuckin pleb

based. cant wait to see all the bluechecks do a 180 when they realize it's a critique of everything they think the film is about. its honestly astounding how dumb they are sometimes

imagine unironically convincing yourself this film will glorify incels who lash out against people

how stupid do you have to be

Roasties

1991 Throw man inside chemical vat. Becomes Joker.
2019 Throw man into society. Becomes Joker.

What does this say about our society?

Guys, imagine if we start getting capekino with minimal CGI? If Joker is very succesful they might even film the next Batman in same kind of way.

Attached: BurtonverseGotham3.jpg (1000x598, 77K)

That we live in one.

>Wayne Hall is showing Modern Times
>The trailer music originated from that movie
>youtu.be/Ps6ck1ejoAw

Bravo Phillips

Attached: 84349A12-505D-4DF5-8FF0-7FA4B7CE1556.png (1136x640, 1.13M)

Attached: ili-Logo-Red-Box.jpg (2475x2475, 423K)

Drive obviously.

Grimy, relatively 'street'-level, character driven capeshit will never become a thing. The capeshit audience despises anything that isn't 100% based on current times with smartphones, computers, etc

Attached: 1436207253266.jpg (2545x1670, 2.27M)

>when all the zoomers, liberals, feminists etc rally hard against it
They're the ones praising it right now though. The shills spamming the same 3 tweets when most plebs think it looks good are just trying to star a grassroots for marketing.
Compare the thread for it here and Yea Forums(a complete tumblr run board) they love it

Attached: ub3z715mieq21.jpg (785x1000, 87K)

I think the bluechecks know it wont glorify incels, they're just worried it'll influence the incels who are too stupid to realize the film is a condemnation of not only the behavior of culprits, but of people who perpetuate their popularity. So instead of allowing any type of nuanced critique that might go over the heads of some zoomer teen's heads, they outright call for the banning of any kind of film regardless of how overt the social commentary is.

Correct answer

Do you think there is some connection with Modern Times? Maybe that both protagonists became a hobo and struggle to live in the city?

Nope drive only works for the white people on Yea Forums sub humans can’t identify with it but anyone can paint themselves up as a clown and look the same

>tfw ywn rip off yourself

Does anyone know what city they used for Gotham?
Did they just use the NY subway or build their own sets?

It is such a shame that every superhero has to fight a world ending threat in every movie instead of having somewhat toned down plots. Batman was originally "the great detective" but even in Nolan's films he hardly did any back"detective work". I understand that for mainstream audience it might be somewhat boring if Batman used his brain instead of beating everyone up but it would still make a pretty interesting plot if Batman also used his brain instead of relying only on his muscles.

I'm actually excited for a film. I haven't felt like this for maybe a decade.

BUNCH OF LOCATION SHOOTING IN THE BRONX I SEENT THESE PLACES BEFORE ON THE WAY TO YANKEE STADIUM

Brooklyn
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Dw1_ekznc

All in New York and Jersey, basically authentic

beta uprising

I've been waiting for a practical effects renaissance for a while now. It needs to happen.

I can't wait.

Attached: bd91bb1601e5e94bdd790410711ac5f7.jpg (300x460, 33K)

why would it happen? practical effects cost more money. hollywood is a business

they'll never admit this is their intention because no one would side with them. it's also much easier to persuade their followers into siding with them by using terms like "incel" to make the film seem edgy and lame. they've done this with many "dude"-type films that either have a cult following or were popularly received at the time of release. for example, fight club (say what you will about the quality of film making) was always a critique about the characters and their hypocritical approach to dealing with the issue of materialism. but all these blue checks have to say about it is that it's a "cringe bro machismo film for edgy neckbeards who hate snowflakes" despite it being the exact opposite.

i see the kinds of films they actually like and rally to have more of and it all makes sense. fight club and taxi driver may not be the greatest films of all time, but to paint them into a corner based on a few rowdy obnoxious audiences that missed the point of these films is an extremely disingenuous and lazy thing to do

If only half of that shit is true it's going to be kino of the purest form.

it's the only way they can convince people those films are worse than films like moonlight and if beale street could talk

Fuck off back to /int/ or facebook mudman

Imagine being le serious method actor Leto and getting absolutely MOGGED by a trailer.
D A M A G E D

I find it hard to believe Yea Forumsmblr could ever support this movie, anytime Joker strays from muh comics or is given even a basic origin they shit their size XXXL diapers and start dilating uncontrollably.

El ayuwoki

>good quality=more money
If those damn pencil pushers understood anything about art, marketing and quality we would have capekino every year

>this mcdonalds arthouse shit
>art
we need the 2012 heroes to save Yea Forums again
holy shit

Leto's Joker is unique too.

youtu.be/gfBkxp0JMOM?t=93

so its fair to see DC has won?
marvel literally shouldn't even dare try to make a teaser trailer like that. Itd be embarrassing!

GOD?
Or.... THE ABSENCE OF GOD?

That's still a level of thought police that is scary. Have we really reached a point where a novie can't generate a conversation because someone might not understand it?

EEOOOOOO

DC is basically doing its own things now and has stopped trying to directly compete with the MCU.

It looks like an eagle to me.

We're not so different, you and I

>pleb understand film

All I want is The Wire with Batman character.

>McDonalds arthouse
How is it arthouse if they have minimal amount of CGI and concentrate on plot, cinematography and directing instead of relying on quips and flashy effects? It's not like they are making some black and white no sound psychedlic mime Joker film.

CGI is expensive as shit, do you know how many vfx artists work on capeshit?

What's with the fucking editing

Not everything needs to be practical. A healthy mix is most likely the best solution. Weta style miniature shooting would even be better than CG.

It needs the eye to first recognize the possibility. Show us the best shot you've ever filmed, Cletus.

practical effects cost more money, and are more time consuming.

I think its to juxtapose with this shot

Attached: night.jpg (1365x732, 125K)

>I've trained my farts to sound like a certain word. Watch this!
>MISS OBAMA GET DOWN

not across the board it depends on what kind of effect. the biggest reason for CGI overtaking practical is flexabilty.

>"They are casting their problems at society. And, you know, there's no such thing as society. There are individual men and women and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look after themselves first. It is our duty to look after ourselves and then, also, to look after our neighbors."

The Joker BTFO by Thatcher.

Attached: 121212332.jpg (460x276, 15K)

DC HAS TRANSCENDED INTO ART

MCU HAS BEEN LEFT BEHIND IN THE BALL PIT, RETARD BINNED

>How is it arthouse if they have minimal amount of CGI and concentrate on plot, cinematography and directing instead of relying on quips and flashy effects

Attached: 1372604148368.png (203x191, 87K)

>also, to look after our neighbors
Pretty sure beating up a clown who is just trying to make a living is not part of "looking after neighbors"

ayy lmao im dead

Attached: MolemanAnnoyed.jpg (621x426, 45K)

I like your answer the most

Attached: exorcist.jpg (640x350, 52K)

Nothing against CGI when used right. For example Davy Jones of Pirates... but when you render everything and it looks like shit then fuck off.
CGI and special effects should be addition to the movie, not the essence of the movie. Capeshit suffers the most from it because without special effects it would be like this:

Attached: pureshit.gif (540x220, 1.24M)

some user said the shot make it look like he could be either ascending or descending and I can't unsee it even if that wasn't the intention

>mfw still no gif or webm of the most comfy sequence in the teaser

Attached: 20140581602.png (853x720, 202K)

Hee Hee

why don't you make it yourself?

Attached: michael-jackson-as-batman-property-from-the-life-career-of-michael-BJC8M1.jpg (1300x956, 136K)

>Joker movie comes out at the same time /pol/ is memeing clowns into a neo-nazi symbol
All of the butthurt articles will be great

Attached: mob.jpg (203x248, 10K)

Yeah modern capeflicks are more CGI than live footage.

Isn't his love interest in this some disgusting black woman?

Attached: fc9.png (431x485, 390K)

IT'S SO DENSE

Because of society.

Attached: ffa.gif (540x285, 3.16M)

HECUTE.MEME

Funny how that started out as meme made by SJWs to make fun of gamers. This stupid shit always seems to backfire on them.

HEE HEE

>comfy
fbi is onto you

shes a prostitute that he thinks she likes him

Where are the cool superpowers?
Where are the funny jokes?
Where are the neat costumes?
Where are the cool locations?
Why do you edgy incels love your grimdark wannabe victimhood movies?

THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>tfw seeing normies genuinely don't get that he's faking a laugh here

Attached: JOKER Teaser Trailer In Theaters October 4[1].mp4_snapshot_01.06.096.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Indeed. Real locations, real sets.

Beautiful

Doesn't the Joker know he can get cancer from those?

>So what is the message of this movie?

Date black girls

Attached: d90190473a80a3a05cd82b1a79f67547.png (750x910, 1.07M)

Yes

A movie like this could be kino
>everything is shit
>quality of life slowly degrading , politics is hopelessly corrupt and people are basedboys and trannies, beyond saving
>joker was a stand up guy who tried to to right, to be honest, moral, caring, strong, an ubermenc chad
>he loses everything
>be he fails to do or change anything and worn down to nothing and becomes joker, he now just wants it all to burn
>a true chad, batman shows up and pushes his shit in
>batman is like how the joker once was, but instead of becoming blackpilled into insanity he became the uberchad

To be fair he suffers from mental illness and it’s the joker he obviously is going to kill her ass

They've already started.

Attached: 1554407585758.png (744x929, 315K)

Hmm?

thats true
i think it just represents how he frees himself by embracing his mental illness. Its hard to go up the stairs but easy to go down. Life gets easier to go through as he descends into madness

>tfw when we get Harqueesha instead of Harley Quinn

Very Miltonian

Imagine being scared of a cartoon of a frog in a clown outfit

Maybe we will finally get a beta uprising that masquerades as a Joker uprising. Rise against the fabrics of the society itself.

Why is he dressed like Dr.roxo?

Attached: download (1).jpg (221x228, 10K)

(chekt)
I thought this too.

Incel uprising

Naw you see in the trailer the scene right before he kills her so we’re safe

Literally shaking RN

Attached: 1554409618135.jpg (840x1014, 509K)

hi jared
is warnerbros paying to write these articles?

Attached: hoi.png (586x88, 10K)

teal and orange meme is real

Oh wow he's just like me

Add dancing spidey

Attached: 1540986594221.gif (240x240, 539K)

>He said the movie was still "taking shape," and that most of the chatter about the movie online "hasn't been very accurate." He added: "I guess that's what happens when you set out to do an origin story about a character that doesn't have a definitive origin."
Jokers an sjw commie

Our society is toxic like a chemical vat

link pls

Attached: NicholsonAfterFilming.gif (495x275, 486K)

incoming /pol/ butthurt

>there's no such thing as society.
Of course a women would be this stupid

literally descending into madness, bravo

Is he the first Joker to actually look like the Joker? That jew nose is perfect

Attached: shutterstock_9877500k.jpg (3873x2871, 959K)

its fine i havent paid for a movie in a decade because of political garbage and this movie wont change that
dc so far hasnt been too bad about sjw shit, except for justice league, but that was whedons fuckery

>movies need to have a positive message so the retards won't be saddened or try to replicate the bad stuff they see

Attached: 1509629500902.jpg (600x600, 57K)

THIS IS GREAT CUS HE DELIBERATELY RELAXES HIS FACIAL MUSCLES SO THE SMILE IS BEING HELD UP ENTIRELY ARTIFICIALLY

WAKEENO CONFIRMED, OSCAR IN THE BAG

Post the one where he's in the arkham elevator.

who choose letto for being the joke in the first place?

That some men don’t completely fall apart when they snap mentally, they instead revolt against the factors that led to them snapping in the first place.

there wasn't SJW shit in Justice League

This.
Every Joker actor has brought something new to the table and done their own spin on the character. No need to diss any of them.

It's an Easter egg you may have missed

Attached: IMG_2250.jpg (522x293, 52K)

Either you live in a society or you die in one

Attached: IMG_20190405_130607.jpg (720x698, 75K)

the beginning with the ebil wh*te nazis kicking over the muslims woman's vegetable stand

At the beginning he is shown walking up those stairs, his back hunched looking down, depressed or even afraid.
At the end he is dancing while going down, joyfully descending into madness.
>[society intensifies]

Hehe I remember you

For what?

rise up gamers

Attached: Rise up gamers.jpg (1242x1513, 969K)

GOOBLEGATE LITERALLY ELECTED DRUMPF

CAREFUL WHEN YOU POKE THE GAMERS

Attached: 1553066224059.jpg (720x719, 584K)

Does it need to have a message, maybe it's just about some crazy guy

where the waynes were murdered

every shot in the trailer was really fucking good

If it wouldn't look good framed as a picture it isn't good

All movies have a message.

the writing is absolutely terrible jesus christ. leto does a good job but what the fuck

he is going up, but the filmogrphy makes like he is going down...wow

Attached: QDFVg9H.png (582x808, 309K)

yeah in some academic theory way Im sure that's true, but sometimes people just make a movie abotu a crazy guy because he's an interesting character

>Phoenix, famously, has a long history of method acting himself. Who can forget the two years he committed so hard to the bit of the Casey Affleck-directed mockumentary I’m Still Here that even Ben Affleck and Matt Damon told him to give it a rest? But at the very least, the actor also has a sense of humor about some of the lengths he’s gone to in the past, including insisting everyone on the set of Johnny Cash biopic Walk the Line refer to him as J.R.—Cash’s real name. “I’m embarrassed about it now,” he told Entertainment Weekly over a decade ago, referring to himself as a ”fucking idiot” on that set. “It’s not a brilliant method. It’s simply that I don’t know what I’m doing, and I use all the help I can get. It’s an act of desperation.”

Wait, in the trailer when the tv host says: "Who could do something like that.. bla bla bla"

Is he talking about the Joker killing Bruce's parents?

Maybe the Joker was living in the streets and had to steal and then he killed Bruce's parents?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06 JOKER - Teaser Trailer - In Theaters October 4 - YouTube.png (1189x617, 612K)

It’s a shrine for Wayne’s parents that is crime alley probably. My guess anyway.

Wrong, each time a director or other artist makes a work of art he wants to express either an idea or some feeling.

I don't fucking understand it at all, every bit of criticism I hear has nothing to do with the trailer at all and have done nothing but bitch about incels.

Like I understand if that's how its turns out they will bitch one way or another, but any competent director/story teller can tell the reason Joker was such a great character in the dark Knight was because his entire argument was wrong and came from a flawed position. From this trailer I can easily tell his character is being played as someone sad, breaking, then doing something stupid and violent like Taxi Driver.

this will surpass BR2077 as the incel kino

Yeah and the idea can be 'I thought this character was interesting so I made a movie about him'. That's not a message in the sense the user was asking about

THIS.

Jesus, he is good at the crazy hate eyes while fake laughing. I have only seen that look from a puerto rican woman.

in the early 80’s most people still drove older cars

Are you a wizard?

In a few years I will be.

Attached: You didn't buy it, that's ok, I won't get mad.png (876x1021, 1.6M)

Why does my PC emit a sound when I open this pic?

Listen to me, the two key phrases you need to know are:

>tell me about your dad
>I love your shoes they suit you

do you know why?
because they look great together
they'e complimentary colours
some redditfag noticing that and telling everyone it's a bad thing doesn't change their essential aesthetic compatibility

The trailer was underwhelming. But these shots look great.

The trailer was great. I don't think the movie will be so great but I hope I'm mistaken. But trailers are always much more than movies.

In any case, it has me interested in a comic book movie in a long time.

trailer was great, shots were great
but the writing seems to be really juvenile taxi driver wannabe, nothing new or actually deep

>or actually deep
Dude, it's a Hollowood movie, what do you expect? some french independent intellectual movie?

sometimes girls just want to have fun

me on the bottom left

Its about a 70 year old comic book character. People born at Joker's inception are either dead or dying now.
Of course it's not new.

>but the writing seems to be really juvenile taxi driver wannabe
where do you see that indicated in the 2.5 minute trailer user?

You just know he's about to get cucked in this scene. Guys with flowers always get cucked.

Attached: SMILE.png (1199x1024, 264K)

no this is a bad frog meme

STOP

This. It could easily be a Falling Down wannabe.
Almost positive they're for his insane mother and he's visiting Arkham to see her.

kek

when he gets beaten up for being a clown by adults acting like teenagers, twice

this film will try to subvert the perception we have of our current society, based on capitalism and consumerism where, to be accepted and well-liked, you have to smile, be a productive member, a gear in a machine
(like Chaplin in Modern Times)
people who are already starting to go against this film because of the usual trite motifs of "abused white man = suprematism" do not understand how much this film looks for instead of being able to identify you, the viewer, with the character of Joker, a simple man who he had dreams, expectations and aspirations, all gradually crushed by a society that uses us, exploits it and then denies it.

the climax of the film will be when Joker pulls the trigger, killing Bruce Wayne's parents, symbol of that bigoted and fake progressive capitalism, which exploits the suffering of others for simple marketing campaigns and PR

Attached: Schermata 2019-04-04 alle 18.04.57.png (1506x880, 1.68M)

fucking kek

This nigga goofy af

A scar
Absolutely based and underrated

Attached: 1515357979999.jpg (1240x918, 103K)

The promotional stuff with Harrison Ford looks embarrassing. A t-shirt? Good effort

besides which does Joaquin Phoenix even qualify as a 'white man'. Isn't he technically a latino, ie. a 'person of colour'. I think he's also part jewish

This doesn't look too bad, but I forgot that while Yea Forums can autistically hate movies. They can also ride a movie's cock like Rain Man with an itchy asshole.

>actually deep
>wanting "2deep4u" scripts
Often times organic, simple story telling is enough for good films.

Then I think his mom is about to get BLACKED

>yes i would say i'm an intellectual because i watch foreign indie movies

Attached: 1554503354147.png (700x926, 1.18M)

>because they look great together
If you're a pleb, sure. It makes everything look the fucking same. How about taking a chance with different color schemes, instead of doing it the easy and boring way?

Flower bouquets

RISE UP

What jokes will he tell?

Attached: Joker Jokes.jpg (749x773, 52K)

>joker is a cuck

why did the chicken cross the road

Attached: joker-teaser-1-ca_h1080p.webm (1280x690, 2.94M)

>yfw the Joker has the same outfit as Travis Bickle based

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-06-01h55m21s287.png (1920x1058, 1.89M)

He'll take inspiration from the greats

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

jussie?

why does he fall so much?

I always wanted a movie about the one and only Rock n' Roll Clown

>Something about insomnia, can't sleep...
>Something about being poor, cents...

And the third one I don't know.

>The worst part about having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't
it literally is a gang weed movie

Attached: afc4b1e8109113d7cf2c2088050a0db31c6a10a06415ced9e20ff658f4a5f102.jpg (357x660, 47K)

>get beat up for laughing to yourself on a train in the middle of the night

Is the real city like this?

>Something about being poor, cents...
Why are poor people always confused? Because they don't make any cents.

Don't know the insomnia one.

What is he doing?

Attached: man.jpg (296x387, 24K)

Kubrickesque

Honestly what would it take to make you, personally, rise up?

Attached: kino.gif (540x340, 2.67M)

Late 80s early 90s chicago was, three dudes once threatened to beat my ass because I exclaimed "I'm fucked." under my breath while I was on the L.

monetary compensation for said rising up

She's beautiful until you notice her nails

>people rising up because of the Joker.

Pagliacci told us to rise up a long time ago, to take our Columbine, and nobody cared.

Attached: Pagliacci.png (1914x1069, 458K)

maybe they thought you said "get fucked"

looks like he has a cig

Mom taking away my screen time for more than 48 hours.

he does you troglodyte

The exact moment I realized I was the Joker.

His name literally looks like Joke 'em.

DESPITE

I can legit not fathom that we live in a time where people make up this absolutely retarded shit and 100% believe it without any irony.
We live in a bizarro world already.

that sounds like a lot more effort than vindictively leeching off the system while making fun of wagecucks on fourchannel

Its my favorite thing about the new aesthetic.

>three White salarymen beat up the jokester on the subway
Anyone else's immersion ruined?

Any Chance they retcon Leto Joker and this becomes cannon for the DCEU and move back to this darker capeshit? Not every DCEU film needs to have this dark tone like this but I don't need anymore capes hit quips

Every decade bleeds into the next one, 1981 was still like the late 70’s

I've been here too long.

DRIVE THAT FUNKY SOUL

Gotham is basically five Detroits.

Really the whole decades meme should jump 3 years ahead at least.

>that in-your-face reference to The King of Comedy in the trailer with DeNiro
Possible first good capeshit incoming.

Nah, it's just 5th grade bullshit that demands that you say you like something sooner and louder than the rest. It's self feeding and it will be the do I fit in let litmus test.

There won't be any rise up faggot, your life is not a movie. You will just be miserable and die miserable one day and nothing will happen.

Is he right lads?

>ballistic tests to find a... ... ... wait for it.... fingerprint

its about gamers rising up and saying the n word

dont be fooled, it's going to be shit. Why? Because it's marvel/dc based. Those executives make movies designed be blockbusters. You wont get anything great in them

Attached: hunt.jpg (520x770, 39K)

That was easily the most retarded part of the movie. You don't need to be educated in forensics to know that that is fucking impossible. Fuck you just have to have a pulse to know it's bullshit. Fuck it makes me so mad. Faggots.

> You will just be miserable
Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

>it's afraid

Attached: 1545419809718.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

I know, but even a broken clock is right for two seconds a day. One day they'll make a redeeming capeshit, and that could be Joker day.

>Those executives make movies designed be blockbusters
The new WB execs for DC is from their horror division, so I'd imagine they're planning on making more smaller scaled films. Sure DCEU will continue but they're definitely hitting the brakes on those Cinematic universe crap.

>from their horror division
horror movies are rarely great. And yes, I know I sound pretentious.

doesn't sound that pretentious to me. I can literally not think of a horror movie I would consider great.

maybe chainsaw massacre? I enjoy the cinematography, but that's as far as my love for that movie goes. Possesion is barely horror

sounds about right

Attached: 20190308124218.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

The Shining

Attached: put on a happy face.jpg (1440x1411, 167K)

sneed

I thought people here were joking about the SJW's projecting all their stereotypes of anything to the right of them onto this movie but holy shit looking at articles and twitter you guys were not kidding

Is this a musical number?

ah, there it is. Idk though, that movie transcends the horror genre

The Shining is not a good film.

Attached: OP.png (1200x675, 779K)

Is it a stage... or is it a circus tent
Bravo Phillips.

Attached: thinker.png (512x512, 16K)

Literally me on the left.

>he doesn't recognize the curtain of the Johnny Carson Show

Attached: Carson.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

kek

I already rate this movie 10/10

NO IT'S GONNA BE KINO SINCE IT STILL PANDERS TO THE CAPESHIT IDEALS I LOVE

Literally just that enough other people were doing the same that it would actually make a dent.

Better to be a Joker for a day than a clown for a lifetime

BASED

>that movie transcends the horror genre
Then you're just changing the definition of "horror movie" to exclude movies that are "great". You sound like an idiot.

This film is going to be really, really heartbreaking. But I hope when he does finally snap, he goes full on mental revenge

Drive? You mean 2049 kino lonely & horny

Yea Forums is just gay for ryan gosling so i don't think those count

Its Taxi Driver + V for Vendetta. Dont overthink it.

RISE UP

well I did say Idk, but yea, I'll take it back. The shining is an actual great horror film

Were they nigaronis?

Family getting attacked

Based and spookpilled