This unironically looks good. Why is Yea Forums shitting on it?

This unironically looks good. Why is Yea Forums shitting on it?

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-joker-movie-1554297252.jpg (1920x1026, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMIlXjg_WuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f-b9I_UrRe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for the non-stop joker posting until it comes out.

It's kino.

It was always kino.

The unanimous Yea Forums opinion is that Joker is essential kino

Yea Forums is just joshing around about society, I think even anyone who hates capeshit can agree that this at least looks like an actual fucking movie for once with these franchises.

only disney moms shit on this
that and anons tired of it getting spammed all the time, but that's understandable and has nothing to do with the movie itself

>woah forced smile so much hurt and pain so deep just like me haha

Attached: 1551461713127.png (645x773, 11K)

unironically movies women don't understand

Honestly, all memes aside, I might be the most mentally ill person on tv and most akin to the Joker. I've already posted in this thread 5 times, but I decided to take it seriously this time around.

I post on Yea Forums exclusively for about 12-16 hours each day. Every day. This board is pretty much my entire life. My life is just sitting in my room with movies playing in the background as I post here. I have several different monitors hooked up to different vpns to even change the number of posters in a given thread so no one calls out my samefagging.

On top of that, I pretend to be different people and even argue, disagree and insult myself. Writing in different styles and using different mannerisms so no one knows the extent of my posting or recognizes me. Often times when I'm online and in my peak posting hours, the catalog will be almost all me.

I figure I make about 20 posts a hour on average. Consistently for three years, that's about 300,000 posts, conservatively. I posted very frequently a decade prior to the three years of becoming a hermit, but not to this extent. I'd like to think I'm hitting close to a million posts in the near future.

Sometimes, I post so much I forget who is and isn't me. Chances are, if you're a regular on Yea Forums, you've spoken to a version of myself. Each time I make a successful meme or get a lot of (you)s, I save the image, print it out and frame it on my wall. I am surrounded by accomplishment. You are in my home and I'll most certainly be seeing you around. But the great thing about Yea Forums is that you'll never know it's me.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

lol faggot tldr

>epic edgy capeshit
>good
you have to go back etc.

keep honkin' bro

>Each time I make a successful meme or get a lot of (you)s, I save the image, print it out and frame it on my wall.
sure, sure
>i don't have a camera
>i'll post it later (never does)
>I don't want to, can't make me
here's your (you) though

The commentary on "society" is so shallow that even incels can grasp it. It will do fine here.

>(You)

Attached: based janny.jpg (624x984, 36K)

because it's not actually going to be good. its just mcdonalds arthouse for the capeshit audience - they want superficial deep, dark movies while still getting their kick brainless entertainment. This film will join others like Logan in being film targeted at people not actually into film.

Attached: ub3z715mieq21.jpg (785x1000, 87K)

>mcdonalds arthouse

You can tell someone is triggered and not very bright when they make up dumb terms to sound profound. It's mcdonalds critique.

On the real though, the people who do samefag like that are incredibly obvious. I think their illness doesn't lend to originality.

What is some other sad clown kino media Yea Forums? I wanna get in the mood.

Because reddit/everyone else likes it and nu/tv/ wants to feel special by playing the contrarian

It looks like shit because DC mad the old mistake of taking capeshit too seriously. The trailer alone looks pretentious as fuck. What's up with him dancing alone in the living room like he is Buffalo Bill?
They're going for the "serial killer" feel and the end result will be fucking terrible once the childish reality of the "DC Universe" starts showing. For example the fact he will be able to evade capture for so long while sticking out like a sore thumb from the average Gotham citizen etc.

>Consistently for three years
Only three? You are like a baby.

>nu/tv/
"old/tv/" would have shit on it so much you'd be crying on Yea Forums and begging the mods on /qa/ to do something right now. Don't even pretend for a second like this isn't true

Did you say Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=IMIlXjg_WuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=f-b9I_UrRe4

Attached: R-858414-1513744306-4853.jpeg.jpg (600x602, 106K)