Is it going to suck ass like the last Jedi and the phantom menace?

Is it going to suck ass like the last Jedi and the phantom menace?
Marvel will start becoming monotonous after no one gives a shit if a character die because he is going to revive?
Is this marvel’s endgame

Attached: D9C6C218-A70A-4DCA-BD55-2A505AD405A2.jpg (220x326, 133K)

The Phantom Menace doesn't suck you brainlet, it's pure politics space opera kino.

>he cares about comic book movies

yikes spotted the incel

the other movie wasn't that bad, i enjoyed it but hated the wakunda scenes, i still hate that movie it isn't good in any sense of the word. but this one, i mean its going to be good but im going to hate the captain marvel scenes and theirs going to probably be a lot, im going to hate the movie if shes the fucking last standing hero.

>whaa whaaa whaaaaa

you live a sad life OP

The Phantom Menace was good, you idiot. It's total kino.

>ok this one though, this will be the flop for sure, they're going to fuck up any day now!

jesus christ

No one is saying that it will be a flop. Phantom Menace wasn't a flop. TLJ wasn't a flop.
But

It’s not going to flop, everyone know it’s gonna make 90 zillion dollars the first week
I’m talking about if it’s going to be bad or kill the genre for good this time

Yes it will be horrible and it will kill capeshit...

>capeshit

Attached: 1554352221495.png (1838x1419, 315K)

> The three main heroes are white males. Most of the MCU ladies are dead aside from Carol, Widow, and Nebula.

> Infinity War was essentially a story about the men, and Endgame is clearly going to be about Tony, Cap, and Thor above anyone else.

> Yea Forums worries its going to be an SJW fest.

Seriously?

Well the characters who died aren't coming back, so theres that

My wife's son is very excited for this movie

B-but R-r-red letter m-media said it did!

kys plebs, EP III is the only good prequel

faggot

>He browses Yea Forums

And yet you're here posting on this shithole get off and take care of your son you big faggot

>Being this new

>being this much of a fag

>implying the phantom menace was bad
sage