Good films about Time-Travelers?

Good films about Time-Travelers?
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Attached: 0dbc0a7346054a39b10e2f66f4ea82a7_ad048ddc77a94cd381b524a3b1914a06_2_www_marquee_standard.jpg (661x360, 35K)

Back To The Future

Bill and teds excellent adventure

Mib 3

The movie based on that meme was really shitty.

I remember seeing the civil war picture of the mullet man and truly believing.

Attached: 1550702065345.jpg (303x166, 9K)

>time travel is not possible because we still haven't seen a future person
>not even aliums exist
>not even ghosts exist
What the fuck is the point of this plane of existence if nothing exciting happens

those were some good times

Yes but it's not a film it's a visual novel.

Fuck that movie and fuck that faggot director. Steal our memes to get people to watch your movie and then just make some mumblecore indie bullshit we’ve all seen 100 times before. Then he made a Jurassic Park movie so retarded that it made 2 and 3 look amazing.

So glad they kicked him off episode 9.

Maybe they perfected blending in with the destination time.

Aliens so exist
The problem is the speed of light can't be physically broken so the probability of any swinging by is close to nill

The fuck you talking about

Meh. I enjoyed it, it was at least different. Could have been a generic time travel action flick.

>time travel element is introduced
>characters land
>each standing up and dusting themselves off
>character asks where they are
>nerd character fixes his glasses and puts on his best shit eating grin
>don't you mean...WHEN are we?

This. I actually enjoyed it.

>time travel is not possible because we still haven't seen a future person
we already know that if someone came from the future or the past they wouldn't be able to tell anyone or really doing anything without changing their own present/future, so in theory they may have already done so, but all it resulted in was essentially creating a new timeline that forked off of existing ones, basically like string theory of universes but with time

in Safety Not Guaranteed does the guy at least look like the picture from the original ad?

No, it's just Mark Duplass as himself.

Good. Wouldn’t want to make him too funny in this totally wacky comedy I’m making.

Instead it was a vastly more generic indie romcom that no one would have watched if the director didn’t lie about what he was making.

It was a comfy comedy

Met an actual time traveler once.

Was riding my bike down the side walk about to cross the road and this guy in a suit was talking on his phone while waiting at the cross walk I was approaching. Dude randomly shouted "Watch out!". Didn't understand why he was talking to me so I figured he was just a scam artist. Just ignored him as I kept going but sure enough a car hits me while I was crossing the road.

Really surreal experience.

Imagine being this braindead. I bet you like all the (((Duplass Bros.))) “films” too.

I don't get it, looks are the easiest things to adapt for...adaptations. It's clothes and hairstyles, played straight a completely serious 80s guy like that would have only added to it.

Define “comedy”. Also how do you rate Jurassic World?

What other memes can I adapt into flicks and have Zooey Deschannel do the soundtrack for? Maybe I’ll make a tuxedo pepe movie but have it be about him learning to become a normie and he never actually wears a tuxedo or says FUCK NIGGERS or even AHEM

>all those ytmnd posts with "Push it to the Limit" playing

Attached: Rare Pepe #23451.jpg (666x800, 111K)

wtf are you talking about?

mark duplass is catholic. creep's are good and safety not guaranteed was quite /comfy/. however, paddleton was shit.

t: different fag.

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

He left the episode 9 by his own initiative. Basically Ruin Johnson broke the general plan for sequel trilogy so badly that his script for ep 9 was completely beyond salvage.

Colin Trevorrow.

Maybe we are in the first timeline and we need to create the time machine first.

which only means that you enjoy things that suck

>ctrl-f
>no Primer

Plebs.

Prime YTMND > Yea Forums

He’s completely talentless, whatever he is.