That one kid who goes to a screening alone at peak time (3PM-10PM)

>That one kid who goes to a screening alone at peak time (3PM-10PM)

lmao please tell me you don't do this

Attached: 1536502400378.jpg (251x242, 15K)

You seem pretty insecure user, something you need to tell someone?

I only do if it's something I really want to see and no one wants to go. But I wouldn't go at peak time, maybe around 1

Fuck you cunt I'm literally doing this today because everyone I know is busy

you're deluded if you don't think everyone in that theater is laughing at you for being a loser with no friends

Is going alone on a weekday at 10am worse?

Attached: 1510487906836.png (650x773, 47K)

Nah cus it's almost empty

I usually go to a pretty quiet cinema and its comfy af, cope harder you insecure faggot

It’s really comfy though.
>have all the seats I want
>no retard making stupid noises
>can watch whatever I want without stupid normie whispering “this sucks, this is boring” every 2 minutes

>try ordering the nachos and hot dogs
>they are actually disgusting

Attached: 1547130839045.gif (200x239, 48K)

Insecure.

cope

>tfw friends want to go see something
>intentionally avoid it so i can view kino alone
feels good to be patrician

Attached: 1476462015900.jpg (750x563, 221K)

I do that because I'm a truck driver

You are deluded if you think everyone sits around calculating what random strangers is friends with other strangers in a movie theater.

I wait until everyone's sat down and the movie is about to start before walking in front of everyone and making sure all the stupid teenagers see me before I sit alone in the first row.
Then during the movie i throw popcorn as high as i can and try to catch them with my mouth but i'm not very good so they fall on the floor alot, at which point (again making sure all the teenagers are looking) i get up and grab the fallen popcorn and eat them as loudly as possible

>kid
That's where you are wrong kiddo
I'm a 40 year old virgin and I go alone at peak hour and sit right in the middle of the kinotorium surrounded by young couples that are kissing and gropping each other and families and I don't give a fuck

Attached: smug-look-man-white-background-52360432.jpg (957x1300, 138K)

based

Attached: 1467051030778.jpg (1000x1926, 482K)

>pls dont watch this new movie everyone is hyped for it would hurt my fanboyism
;)

Based and redpilled

What's wrong with that?

Projection.

literally nobody but losers care.

cringe
based

I usually get the crab legs

This
Friends are a distraction and women are awful
Watching films alone is for the kinoisseur

I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB AND NO FRIENDS OKAY
FUCK HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO ENJOY CINEMA KINO

Attached: teddyberr.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

sneed

>go to mid 7 pm screening on Saturday night because I have nothing better to do
>ask ticket booth 'one for Skyscraper'
>Looks at me incredulously
>"Uhhh, you sure, just one?"
No dude actually let me get one more for my invisible friend over here and another for my invisible girlfriend too you stupid fucking faggot.

Jesus fucking christ I can't stand theater employees sometimes.

Attached: c366fba7aebea26a39af4ae6188d3c2fc04a4b26e06d127b6f3858935a3bcc1e.png (400x381, 108K)

>it's been years since anything was worth watching in the theater

Attached: image.jpg (506x361, 42K)

YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE

I went to see SPECTRE by myself at the latest showing on the last night it played. It also happened to be opening weekend for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. So I got to walk by the piles of lined up, costumed nerds and go sit in my empty, cozy theater all by myself. One of the best theater experiences I've ever had.

>I go to a theater to pay attention to the randos sitting next to me
lmao seething

cope

Fucking based and chadpilled

Attached: 86e3c34cc30353d75e1f9d3d77372e3e_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

t's not a shared experience anyway, if I want to hang out with a friend I'll suggest something different.

I always tell them I'm not interested in the movie and then go whenever I want. having the cinema to yourself and just kicking back is the ultimate way to go to the cinema, its a guilty pleasure No need to compromise on time or date or venue, you just pop in whenever you feel like it, which in my case is when it's quiet so there's no rustling/chewing popcorn pigs over my shoulder the whole time

I know someone who is too self conscious to do this and I kinda feel sorry for them.

Attached: 1551906583597.webm (640x798, 854K)

>npc bases his whole self of worth on how many friends he has

Who the fuck goes to movies with friends? Underage faggots perhaps, kinosseurs watch kinos alone and hang with friends other times.

>paying to go to the cinema
Shits expensive and snacks are extortionate. I'll only go to the cinema to see something worthwhile that requires a cinema to truly enjoy the picture (or someone invited me and I have to go)

Last film I watched at the cinema was BR49 and before that was Interstellar. These are films that benefit from being shown at the cinema. I'm not gonna pay to watch the amazing spiderman when I can stream it for free and avoid giving my money to big corp.