I thought these scores were supposed to go down by now. What went wrong?

I thought these scores were supposed to go down by now. What went wrong?

Attached: RT.jpg (1510x638, 189K)

The movie was to based.
It stood no chance.

Incels are wrong again, surprise surprise

>fornite dances
>zoomer dances
>anti-white apehop music
>youtube aesthetics
>videogame sensibilities
>epicureanism as social currency inverted through solipsistic reddit fetish
>jewish actor pretending to be a christian man pretending to be a jew
>funkopop collecting betaplay signaling
>trendy stranger things executive decisions
>diverse heroes destroy the evil white english man
>rotten tomatoes approved
>tumblr(tranny) approved
>numale cartoon chicken/TBBT pandering
>bag guy says lines trump has said
This is capeshit made by reddit for reddit. Regular capeshit was always bad enough but at least it didn't self consciously strain itself to have "meme moments" like this and GOTG turned it all up to 11.

>What went wrong?
It turned out Shazam was actually a fun movie

Cringe.

>This is capeshit made by reddit for reddit.
So why complain then?

Fell under the Disney shill radar. Same thing happened with Wonder Woman, but that one made more money than Disney anticipated.

I saw it yesterday. I actually really enjoyed it but my theater was almost empty besides 20 people. There were scenes that are probably too dark for children (woman screaming while burning to death into an instant pile of ash, demons going through eating and tearing apart the board members, car wreck at the beginning) but the humor balanced it out. The only scene that stuck out to me as shitty was the first scene with his mom and the balloon darts because the actress's acting was overdone and too happy, but it gets addressed towards the end of the movie and explains why she was like that in that specific scene. It was definitely a fun movie and I honestly want a sequel to see what all the kids get into next. Cant wait to see all the threads saying it flopped while praising Captain Marvel, even though Shazam was a much more memorable experience.

cringe

the dude who wrote this sounds triggered af

Yea Forums is ALWAYS wrong

Not if you know anything about how RT works. At about 100 reviews Shazam was still at 92/93% and that's basically the threshold where movies barely move in either direction.

>posted on Yea Forums

I haven't seen it yet so no spoilers, just tell me, does it worth it? I was always a fan of Shazam and Shazam senpai.

>that 20 minute rape scene

wtf

>but my theater was almost empty besides 20 people
1 billion confirmed? That's what happened to the latest Marvel flick right?

seething

/pol/posting 101

>Look at thing
>Decide thing is anti white (can be as easy as a black man in shot at any moment
>cry

have sex

Attached: GloriousIdioticAntlion-size_restricted.gif (331x250, 643K)

He's a disneyshill, he admitted he never posts in marvel threads in another thread

I'm not sure whether you just didnt read my post or if you're the Captain Marvel bot that has been automatically replying to certain text.

holy shit imagine being this deluded

>was almost empty besides 20 people.

what

tfw I can't even tell the difference between obvious shills and regular /pol/posters anymore

>made by reddit for reddit
will big budget entertainment stay this way forever bros?

Attached: 70.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

It was an IMAX 8PM showing. It could be because most people didnt want to pay extra for a character they know nothing about and probably went to the standard viewing, or just because it didnt do well opening night. I guess we'll see when the box office total comes in for this weekend. I ordered the tickets on Tuesday thinking I wouldnt be able to get a seat similar to End Game but there were only 3 seats taken in the middle.

I haven't liked the majority of DC films but with WW,Aqua man, and now Shazam! they seem to be turning things around, just hope they are able to still stay separate in the feel of their films identities and don't become too much like the marvel films.

thursday numbers are in and it did better than last night's estimatives. It's like half of Aquaman but it also cost half of Aquaman.

I got tickets at noon the same day I saw it yesterday and I was able to get two tickets sitting next to eachother in the middle. And it was IMAXX. Plus I got them at the busiest and biggest mall in Western Washington (next to Seattle).

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-175103.png (1440x2560, 1.21M)

It's led by a white cis male. No need for the incels to be triggered. If it was a woman or minority the snowflakes would flip out and review bomb it to oblivion. But it's a white dude so they're not triggered. Mystery solved.

He looks Jewish, TBCH.

Based but extremely bluepilled

Was a great movie
and if Captain Fungle Toes could crack a billion, Chadzam could too

Average score is 6.88 among top critics. It's just okay.

Meanwhile Marvel puts blacks in Valhalla

FUCK A DUCK

>fornite dances
>zoomer dances
yeah and?
>anti-white apehop music
shit that was never in the movie
>videogame sensibilities
the fuck does this mean?
no really, the fuck does this mean?
>jewish actor pretending to be a christian man pretending to be a jew
who?
>funkopop collecting betaplay signaling
there were no funkopop's in this movie, faggot
>trendy stranger things executive decisions
what?
>diverse heroes destroy the evil white english man
Poo in the loo's are now "English"?
>rotten tomatoes approved
oh no, the audience liked it, how horrible
>tumblr(tranny) approved
They hated it
>numale cartoon chicken/TBBT pandering
What?
>bag guy says lines trump has said
such as?

>Warner Bros owns RT and DCEU
>The first DCEU movie projected to flop conveniently gets an almost perfect rating despite looking like trash and word of mouth being negative
Hmmmmm

Holy shit someone actually typed out a response

Amazed so many people were taken by this. Pretty based. Have a (You).

>only 595 opinions

wow it has only been watched by my family

A-any day now...also this made with 80m kids friendly capeshit is sure gonna bomb...surely.
>Then i realised that my life is not a tragedy...its a comedy
t. capeshit user.

no brigading incels to downvote it

>I honestly want a sequel to see what all the kids get into next
While I won't say I'm dying to see what's next, the movie did a good job about making me care about this little foster family (I actually liked the family scenes more than the superhero scenes), and making a bunch of kids the main characters really lent it a different feel; despite obviously being capeshit, apart from the final boss fight, the rest of the movie doesn't really feel like capeshit. And it was quite impressive that all of the child actors were likable. I'd love to see some sword and sorcery-tier sequels about the Shazamily and their wacky adventures, especially if they decide to go full silver-age absurdity. These kids are going to age fast as fuck, so I hope they get right on it, though, otherwise the sequel is going to look like the cast of a CW TV melodrama.