How disappointing is it gonna be?

How disappointing is it gonna be?

Attached: 8F8BB2AD-FF6E-4835-A212-9ADF05C3C24E.jpg (620x413, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gI3hGSeT9Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Expectations are pretty low so any disappointment is your own fault

It's weird. It was legit the most hyped show ever last season. I have many friends who were fucking obsessed with it. Yet no one seems to give the slightest fuck about it now, they just want it over with.

The world has moved on in a very short space of time.

Cos it’s shit

As disappointing as it needs to be.

If you expect anything more than a lot of money being burned on le epic battle scenes, it is your own fault for being dissappointed.

Media still creates a lot of hype for it, almost for free, the wording being "end of an era" and stuff. People gonna watch it cuz of the fear of missing out and its gonna make more numbers than ever

It's been disappointing since season 3.

Maario Naharis

Attached: maario naharis.png (477x318, 290K)

You mean the incest revelation? Very if they forget the Targs were ok with incest and have Dany shocked.

God I'm gonna miss you when it's over.

Don't be sad it's over, be happy that it happened™

because the writing had slowly been getting worse from season 5 on, all culminating in the shit show that was the last season. season 7 was where it completely fell apart

Based

Its going to be disappointing.

There is no way they can wrap-up all the loose ends in just 10 episodes. They wasted way too many in the last two seasons circle jerking on characters made to die without already pushing the importance of already existing characters.

Admit it, Yea Forums. Only a BBC could do justice to this bitch. You may not like it, you may try to deny it, but you know it's true.

Attached: sophie-turner1.jpg (1500x2000, 3.01M)

You mean 6 episodes?

She's even admitted Joe Jonas is just barely average she'd be down for a bit of Big Idris

>You mean 6 episodes?
Wait, what?!

Attached: 7.gif (438x394, 1.16M)

You mean 3 episode and 3 TV Movies

>She's even admitted Joe Jonas is just barely average
Has she?

Joe Jonas is a higher social class than she is, though.
Sure she's attractive, but she's nothing but a working class slag.

>tfw no gf taller than me
Anyone else with this feel?

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Sophie-Turner-says-Joe-Jonas-signed-NDA.jpg (975x647, 64K)

As I remember, first 2 episodes = 60 min each and last 4 = 80 min each.

tall gfs are so cute but so hard to come by

>>tfw no gf taller than me
>Anyone else with this feel?
Every day of my life user. Every day of my life.

Attached: sad manlet.gif (500x271, 271K)

Dany is pregnant confirmed.

Still from S8

Attached: preggo.jpg (519x687, 53K)

It's going to be a trainwreck. I can feel it. You think normalfags were disappointed in the ending of The Sorpranos? Just wait, it'll be unsatisfying as fuck.

You guys live in a bubble. There's ads for it all over town and there's a fancy dress thing going on around the corner from me on the opening night. In the UK. People are literally staying up till the early hours on a Sunday night to watch it live.

How many episodes? Is it six or eigth now?

youtube.com/watch?v=gI3hGSeT9Mg

8:40

They even laugh about it

Attached: LaughingWenches.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>British slugs

Attached: 1522233708961.png (336x366, 96K)

Considering that Season 7 was the worst it's ever been and that expectations are low as fuck then I'd say not disappointing at all. I expect it to be shit and it most likely will be.