Imagine being Jake, a cripple that probably hasn't gotten his dick wet in years...

imagine being Jake, a cripple that probably hasn't gotten his dick wet in years, who suddenly gets a 10/10 blue chad body and probably a massive dick and then get to spend his days alone in the jungle with a basically naked hot woman that totally wants his dick despite not admitting it.
How the fuck did he go several months before banging (on Neytiri's initiative no less) her?

Attached: Neytiri_2647.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

Because they have some courtship ritual and he probably would have been banned or killed if he had made a move.

but he was alone in the jungle with her most of the time

This cg got so old... Cameron is really insisting that sequels are going to be made?

She would have easily overpowered and probably killed him.

>This cg got so old
How ? I can't see a flaw.

Because she wouldn't have let him retard.

>hurr just go bang something 30 times more dangerous than a lion

WHY DID THEY MAKE GIANT HUMAN CLOTHES FOR THE AVATARS?

I doubt that

she liked him though, as i said she initiated everything

Attached: kisspng-neytiri-avatar-jake-sully-james-cameron-na-vi-lang-avatar-5ab752548cbca6.8973755515219636045 (900x1280, 266K)

where are the nipples?!

why would the human-made avatars not wear human clothes?

Average game today has graphics like that.

Attached: neytiri.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

is this a sex scene????

this can't possibly be a serious post

Go get you eyes checked user.

It's a sneed scene

the human eye can't see more than about 2 million pixels anyway so it's irrelevant if they're exactly the same or not

lol, is this what sonyiggers tell themselves these days?

>imagine being Jake, a cripple that probably hasn't gotten his dick wet in years
He's an ex-marine, right? I think he had banged quite enough women to not really care if he went dried for a few months.

hidden to protect her innocence

racist and sexist much?

>How the fuck did he go several months before banging (on Neytiri's initiative no less) her?

Men in films almost never initiate sechs or kiss first.

Jake was a virgin. For one he was a Marine. Two only a virgin would sell out his species for blue space elf pussy.

It's your typical isekai plotline my man. So many people think the japs invented the isekai genre but Americans have been doing that transported to another world with powers shit for a long time. Admittedly the MC isn't always so fucking gay in American plotlines.

oh man I can't imagine how badly a japanese version of avatar would have been if done like an average isekai

can i get a quick countdown till avatar 2?

judging by his legs losing all muscle mass it's probably been closer to years

and incels wonder why he fell for Neytiri

I want to suck on Neytiri's decadent ears!

based

I am pretty sure they did not have vaginas or penises

they do