Just one more job

Just one more job

Attached: qrs8gNfz_400x400.jpg (340x340, 12K)

Thomas

Listen Arthur, /pol/s in charge while am gone

*knows everything*

Just one more job...

Attached: hero_EB20051222REVIEWS51019004AR.jpg (1200x500, 33K)

Attached: 1553516526248.png (645x773, 11K)

BY DEE ORDAH OF DEE PEAKY FOOKIN' BLINDERS

*had a plan all along*

TAHITI ARTHUR

Why do whites always make this face?

This fucking film.

Never came out on DVD in the UK such buuuuuuuullshit

i literally dropped the second season midway through its first episode after feeling insulted that they would so shamelessly and transparently try to artificially continue the story. Do they think they can milk viewers? total lack of respect towards their audience.
also >her still being alive was a slap on the face.

Attached: 1532923596376.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Really? That's kinda surprising.

JACKIE BOY

bump for my comment that took me a lot of effort to write and nobody has replied to

watched this recently and was really enjoying every episode, got up to season 3 and never started it. The premise of Grace still being a character and now she's Tommy's wife and mother of his child seems like it is just going to be an extremely annoying and boring sideplot that will take up a lot of time. Is it worth continuing with it?

It's the physical manifestation of cognitive dissonance. The logical part of the mind is going "there's a good chance this black fellow is going to sucker punch me and I should get the fuck out of here", the emotional part of the mind is going "but all my teachers and television have told me not to be waycis so I can't run away!"
Luckily for me, I'm le 56 face and could give a fuck less what Tyrone thinks.

Attached: 56 commie.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Then you failed to understand the spirit of the show. Peaky Blinders is complete schlock masquerading as prestige television. It is obviously ridiculous and over the top. That's where joy is derived. Tommy's half-retarded, half-god mode schemes, Polly being a dumb scheming bitch, Arthur's mental instability and insanely ridiculous characters like Hardy's Alfie Solomons. If you you'd drop it for that, then you may genuinely be too low IQ to appreciate the show. Stick to Breaking Bad kid.

>le edgy anachronistic punk music plays during action scene
>irish girl sings like beyonce in 1916
>immediately becomes love interest of main character
fucking dropped
at least boardwalk empire still exists

It’s the “shit somebody is coming down the road and I really don’t want to fucking acknowledge them but I need to be polite but not overly polite so I’ll kind of do a weird little half smile grimace thing.” I usually just stick to a light head nod

> promptly drinks a gallon of whisky and smokes a carton of cigarets

Attached: 4119147-high-peaky-blinders.jpg (4284x2856, 1.21M)