First look at KSTV2

Yeah I'm thinking he's back!

Attached: KSTV2_e02_BusinessInno_prv.mp4_snapshot_02.22_[2019.04.05_08.02.52].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEQlczn1ABA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link lol
youtube.com/watch?v=bEQlczn1ABA

if it wasn't for this shithole, no one would even know who this unfunny fag is. He doesn't even count as Yea Forums any more and hasn't for years.

i'll be checking it out OP, thanks for the tip

Episode 1 comes out on the 15th.

>the guy who filmed buried alive Gmod is now editing videos for Sam Hyde
DELETE THIS

based stgggs

Praised be

shit my nigga Sam lookin' round af

Thanks Sam! You suck

I will unironically pay for KSTV2

you unironically can on his gumroad

fuck you Shlomo Hydestein you dishonest, parasitic KIKE!!!

You’re unironically a cock-munching sodomite

based

that's what i've been saying until I saw this!
Shut the fuck up about the gopro not working and your mouse not working and your speakers not working sam!!! It's not funny to go out of your way to be unfunny any more! You're only supposed to pretend to do it! It's supposed to be a trick!
>Haha he's not doing his material. haha he's just going on wasting our time talking about something meta haha. Wait i'm still laughing - wait this IS the material! ah he tricked me haha
not "shut the fuck up i've heard this already about the gopro!! you already did it!"

I laughed heartily at this.

Hey I actually laughed at Sam for the first time in a year. Only 1 week til the full thing hopefully.

that said - i've said elsewhere that how funny something is depends heavily on what you project into the intention of the creator based on your confidence in them. if i watch a bit more and there's something that actually makes me laugh and gets me on side with sam again (after really hating hydewars and finding it a big "fuck you i can shit out garbage and straight up insult you for being so dumb to pay for it") then i'll probably switch back to liking him and projecting humorous intent into his mind so then i'll watch this again and find it the funniest thing ever. possibly

Sam is tolerable in small doses

kys, schizoid

>if it wasn't for this shithole, no one would even know who this unfunny fag is
...nah. Real fans have been on Alienmode for almost a decade. You faggot ass hasn't even seen Jaihoos Journey, keep your wrong gay opinions to yourself. Stay upset bro