Why don't we see famous singers in movies much these days?

Why don't we see famous singers in movies much these days?

Rihanna is the only one with a solid career in movies. Singers like pic related, lady Gaga, X-Tina, Britney Spears all did one movie/series and that was that. Why?

Attached: JeLsOMH.jpg (1000x1500, 290K)

Cos producers can't get a shag out of them in return for a good role and some awards and they are usually completely shit at actually acting AND just having their name attached to a project has proved time and time and time again not to actually make any money for the project. Its a lose lose lose.

Rihanna is awful, fuck off.

If she's so awful why does she keep getting roles?

Plebs love her I guess.

It's crazy since she's been in 4 movies, and all of them bombed at the box office.

Exactly, her music is awful too.

They're difficult to film. You have to put peanut butter on their gums and dub over them.

>tfw this could have been some lucky Christian guy's housewife

Attached: GSM-5-11-2018.png (1688x885, 810K)

>Exactly, her music is awful too.
I don't agree. I like Pon De Replay (because I used to play Half Like to it. I also like Shut up and drive and don't stop the music. Haven't heard much else.

Ive met as Katy Perry working on warped tour back in the day and I can say with full confidence she isnt the dumbest human being Ive ever come in contact with in my life

I only find her listenable on LOYALTY, but that’s because Kendrick carries her.

Cinema is such a joke even singers with barely any training in acting make profitable movies hahaha

GaGa is in A Star is Born, Sopranos, 2 seasons of AHS. That's quite a bit

Attached: gagass.webm (480x480, 897K)

>Rihanna is the only one with a solid career in movies
None of Rihanna's movies are blockbusters nor acclaimed

Battleship? More like Battleshit amirite

based

Attached: 165116562656.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

I can see her niple but not pusy :(

Nice.

Attached: 1554467820322~01.jpg (126x166, 10K)

please show me her naked breasts

Show bobs

In such awesome winners like Battleship, Valerian and Ocean's 8. She's turning into worse box office poison than Taylor Kitsch.

>Taylor Kitsch
Lol what’s his deal? Why isn’t he a draw?