IT Chapter 2 shows Terrifying Trails at Cinemacon, featuring Pennywise's daughter

>IT: CHAPTER 2 footage was mostly Beverly’s scene with Mrs. Kersh, who is apparently Pennywise’s daughter. Pretty creepy stuff. We only hear one word from Pennywise himself: “Hello.”

>It begins with an extended scene as Beverly goes back to her childhood apartment in Derry, looking for her father. An older lady answers the door, telling Beverly her father passed away. The woman invites her to come in and have something to drink. She looks around the apartment, and finds a postcard she was given by Ben as a young girl, smiling as she reads the inscription: "Your hair is winter fire, January embers."

>What Beverly doesn't notice is the older woman is taken by an unseen force, and then reappears, presumably taken over by Pennywise.

>"It's so hot you feel like you could die," the woman says. "You know what they say about Derry? No one who dies here ever really dies."

>Then there's a long pause, as the conversation gets creepier and creepier. The woman reveals a sore on her chest. Beverly looks at a family photo from the old woman, who tells her the father used to work at the circus. She's startled to notice the picture has a human-looking version of Pennywise's face – and soon the woman, naked, is chasing her.

>After the extended scene, there are a lot of shots, including Pennywise floating over a carnival with red balloons and the adult versions of the Losers Club assembling.

Clownkino is back

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10185392an_huge.jpg (2700x1800, 354K)

>Two generations of Losers Club come together for #ItChapter2 - Finn Wolfhard says he wanted to make “Richie as funny as he could be because that’s the job in the book,” and for him, there was only one guy for his adult self: Bill Hader. Bill says “you got me this job!”

>We basically saw one scene from It Chapter 2 followed by some quick cuts but it was chilling in the same way the first movie was. I was very into it.

>Well footage for #ItChapter2 just made me scream NO NO NO out loud. #CinemaCon

>IT: CHAPTER TWO!!!! Take all of my money. Creepier than ever. #ItChapter2

>IT: CHAPTER TWO trailer is Jessica Chastain-heavy. Effectively creepy, very bloody, and very red-balloon-heavy. Big round of #CinemaCon applause. This audience is down to ... clown.

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10185392av_huge.jpg (768x410, 43K)

did fatty lose weight? good for him

Sophia looks like a chimpanzee. But those milky thighs....

>Warner Bros. unveiled the first footage for the movie at CinemaCon. The footage began with an extended scene featuring Chastain’s Beverly ringing the doorbell to her old apartment. An older lady answers the door and informs Bev that her father is dead. Inside the apartment, Bev receives a poem postcard as the older woman begins to act strangely and sweat. “You know what they say about Derry?” the woman asks Bev. “No one who dies here really dies.” The lady reveals a scar on her chest and appears naked in the kitchen. The lady runs at Bev as the trailer cuts away to a montage of the other characters, Pennywise floating with balloons, and a final shot of Pennywise popping out to say “hello” to a young kid.

Attached: 51lcmqy560q21.jpg (750x2910, 214K)

Chastain getting mogged by sophia in the thigh department

he turns into Jason Momanlet

>Pennywise's daughter

Attached: 1551552391772.jpg (402x206, 26K)

>looking for her father
Didn't she kill him? Like with the toilet lid? Or am I misremembering

>too much of a pussy for horror
>haven't even watched IT
>Mommy Jessie and /ourguys/ Hader and McAvoy in Part 2
What do I do now bros?!

Attached: 1551713056081.jpg (322x700, 52K)

Nope

Attached: Y5hwsUQoxcQ.jpg (2400x1588, 806K)

It's as equal part comedy and coming of age as horror

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10184538as_huge.jpg (670x446, 51K)

>and coming of age
Wow, my other most hateful genre! I mean, what friendless KHV doesn't like seeing kids grow up and experience teenage love?! Only worst thing are films set in College...

Dude you're literally blind

We got em, boys

Got what? I don't even have digits...

>pennywise's daughter

Was the witch minion Pennywise's daughter all along?
No matter he fucking hates the kids for killing her

Dude you should get your brain checked.

Attached: 2019-04-05_09-31-38.png (623x372, 400K)

She's a fat midget of course she's packing more meat in her short stack

This would be retarded, given the way things went in the book...

Honestly, a dumb change that would severely downgrade the stakes and alter the nature of It for the worst.,

What kind of lame ass cope is that? lel

Finn's has turned into a hot piece of meat

Finn’s nose is growing faster than the rest of his face

the jew kid has such a weird tiny face goddamit

Wtf Pennywise daughter who did it fuck? That makes no sense

In the books he’s lairs a bunch of eggs

Chastain and Finn /ss/ when

Oh look. They took all the bizarre humor out of another King scene. Plus they already fucking did this in the first adaptation.

Chastain having to show off her own legs. "What? Another girl at the presentation? Well see about THAT"

Hot