Kino

kino

Attached: file.png (621x971, 999K)

Does he fuck his undead daughter?

trailer gave it all away

Fucking great watch. The best parts were the post-resurrection conversations, the bath, and the "dance."

They nailed Pascow this time, too.

Oh, and Church was handled better, too. Everything Wendigo-related was very well-done. My only gripe was the absence of "hungry" behavior.

is this out already? I liked IT, should I go see this?

fucking based

will see this asap

Attached: 1551097344522.png (133x166, 56K)

Trust me, once you get a good look at her, you wouldn't want to either. Ellie comes back wrong.

Yeah, I recommend it. They dropped the ball somewhat on Zelda, but let's face it, there was no way in hell they were going to top it. I liked everything else they did with this one. There were some changes, but I'm glad of them. The changes they made were smart.

thanks user. Going to watch it this weekend. on a scale of 1-10 how scary is it? or is it more just frightening atmosphere?

Heard it's going to have the wendigo which I never knew was a thing in the book. Why the fuck does Stephen King's stuff get neutered all the time?

Anyone else feel the climax was a bit of a misstep? Too much happening too quickly.

I'd give it a comfortable 7. The spook factor is definitely there, but they wisely focus more on the human elements of the story and the sheer creepiness of a kid who comes back with knowledge no kid should have.

I do wish they'd given us the story of the dead Vietnam soldier. I was hoping they'd really bear down on that, but if I hadn't read the book or seen the original, I wouldn't have felt its absence. They also do a nice subtle job of letting you know that you're not going to find that burial ground on any map.

I have no idea. I wouldn't exactly say the Wendigo is *in* this one so much as it's hovering over literally fucking everything. You do get glimpses through the trees.

What a suspicious set of posts in this thread.

Attached: 1544566550296.gif (200x316, 1.79M)

Wait, really? I didn’t see that.

Honestly I like the addition of that. It adds a good number of clues but no explanation.

There were some key moments in the Little God Swamp where you get something out there *moving*. Both that and the limbs cracking. I couldn't see it well, just the impression of movement. The night scenes in this one were just as dark as they should be, but my theater has a light pollution problem. All the running lights and the exit signs are at full brightness even during the movies and sometimes it's annoying as fuck.

I get the same vibe. I guess this is the future of Yea Forums; advertisers LARPing amongst themselves, hoping to influence lurkers.

I do, but this is also true to the book. The last act of the book is frantic as all hell. Honestly, that's a change I would have made were it me - draw it out more. Give us more time seeing Ellie be not-Ellie.

Is that a Somalian in the center-right?

Much better than IT, but won't get the same buzz because it doesn't have reddit's favorite kids.

>They nailed Pascow this time, too.
isn't pascow black this time?