Greatest human to ever grace the surface of earth

>greatest human to ever grace the surface of earth
>still no bio pic
Who would play based leo in the inevitable?

Attached: leonardo-da-vinci.jpg (350x392, 46K)

That's not Charlemagne

He was gay and ate his own feces. Also none of what he designed ever worked.

thats what makes him based

He did not actually exist.

I'm pretty sure he dug up corpses to collect their penises so he could draw them later.

just like us

Not even the greatest italian

Attached: cropped_MI_Christopher_Columbus_Day_Wikimedia.jpg (539x405, 43K)

rapist

DiCaprio is working on a DaVinci project isn't he?

Columbus was a retard who was only good at conning gold out of Spain

i can't even imagine how much of a brainlet you'd have to be to think columbus > davinci

t. irishman

I dont think thats happening

Leonardo existed you moron, it’s just all of his purported inventions and art were actual the work of his South African slave

I'm not saying that Da Vinci isn't in my top 20 Italians and historically one of the better artists, but there's half docen of Roman emperors before him and Columbus, even Garibaldi or Mussolini were more relevant than Da Vinci ...

Judging by that picture, Mark Strong with a beard.

Mussolini doesn't have a ninja turtle named after him and neither does Columbus.
Check mate atheist.

>is a homo

Yo we wuz inventors n sheeeit

Why all the niggas always tryina steal?

More common than people think.

Attached: the_conservative_agenda_murdering_valuable_members_of_society_since_1954.png (590x322, 62K)

Columbus was polish

There are quite a bit movies about Wagner, OP.

Attached: wagner.jpg (638x478, 73K)

not a lot is known about him though

Who?

>tfw computers were invented by a total super aids faggot

Attached: Mike.jpg (1200x915, 130K)

Nah he was actually a competent sailor. He was however a cruel megalomaniac and a murderer, so I'd be pretty interesting to see a movie of him killing indians and thinking he found india all his life.

DAS RITE

Fitting, in a way.

you should separate romans and warring states italians honestly

DaVinci was not homosexual holy shit. they keep teaching that he was in american education but it's just a speculation. in italy they don't even mention the homosexuality thing

>still no bio pic
FTFY
t. Friedrich Engels' spook

Attached: 800px-MaxStirner1.svg.png (800x1036, 53K)

umm no sweaty people are homosexual by default unless stated otherwise

This
Seperating Romans and Italians just makes sense

Can we just admit Italians were the greatest people of all time
Rome + Renaissance > everyone else

Then Leonardo is out too, Italy as it is now it has 200 years >>> Risorgimento
Marco Polo, Marconi, Volta, Fermi, all more relevants than Leonardo, he was a Renaissance Man but he didn't change the world ....

I personally rate Wernher von Braun over DaVinci, on the basis that von Braun's inventions actually worked. There's a vast difference between drawing a sketch of a helicopter made of plywood that couldn't have possibly flown, versus perfecting liquid-fuelled rockets at a time where propeller driven aircraft were considered cutting edge. Von Braun gave the world space travel and also ICBMs, hence mutually assured destruction and the end of war between superpowers. He has made more of a tangible difference in your life today than DaVinci ever did.

As a cherry on top of his technical genius, von Braun was also charismatic. 90% of the reason we went to the moon was von Braun. He could talk to a room full of skeptical senators and scientists and an hour later, have them convinced that it was not only possible, but necessary. (Allegedly the character of Dr Strangelove was about 50% von Braun and 50% Edward Teller.)

Attached: braun.jpg (1000x750, 71K)

Nice

he wasn't gay, he simply never got married

From the XX century Oppenheimer should be over DaVinci too and also Ford, Edison, Tesla ...

There's a big difference between Alan Turing and an AIDS-ridden faggot who attends LGBTQXYZ events and screams for people to respect him whil being covered in dildoes and prancing around in public.

4real
If he lived now, he probably would do that.

>Columbus
>italian
pick one

he never wrote a single word in Italian

James Cameron.

Charlemagne was illiterate and smelly.

back to plebbit

Uhhh, nazis are really problematic, sweetheart?

Idris Elba

>greatest human to grace earth

Cmon now

Attached: Kanye TLOP.jpg (783x391, 44K)

All his life was a lie but i think there's proofs that he lived until his 22yo in Genoa

Modern rocketry and most of its principles were founded by Goddard, oberth, and tsiolkovsky. Neither of these were german, let alone Nazis. Operation paperclip was only necessary because the US wanted to have people who had EXPERIENCE launching rockets not because Nazis introduced any major innovative concepts in rocket science.

Mussoli-HIHIHIHHIHIHIIHIH

Von Braun's ideas only really started gaining traction because of Walt Disney and Ward Kimball's space shows from the 50s illustrated his concepts in such a way that everybody would get it. Eisnenhower saw Man in Space on TV and immediately requested a copy to show to the Pentagon and that was what kicked the space program in high gear.

Leonardo DiCaprio. Purely because of the name.

Attached: 20643741_296763947464910_1919739343_n.png (850x478, 180K)

>T. Belgian faggot

he appears in modern cinderella

Based and Frankpilled

DaVinci and many others are much greater than this thing

WE WUZ INVENTARS AN RENAISSENCE N SHIEET
WE WUZ MEDICI AND SFORZAS AY YO
WE WUZ BOTTICELLI AND VERROCCHIO NIGGUH
(You) fuck off, dont even care if you're baiting, you deserve to get hanged for even suggesting that dirty pavement apes had anything to do with the Rinascimento

If davinci had lived in the 20th century we would be almost done conquering the solar system

Everybody has heard of the italian genius
The guy in your macro is a literally who
Meds are the masterrace

no he'd just be some random sperg drawing doodles and posting on Yea Forums

I was thinking of some figures that deserve a decent FILM about them:
>John von Neumann
>Isaac Newton
>Aristotle/Plato/Pythagoras
>Euler
>Diogenes just for the fun
>Napoleon (very odd)
>story of Dennis Ritchie and the beginning of C (quirky, nostalgic fun)
>Tesla
>Henry Ford
>Milo of Croton
Honestly, I don't want movies about these people. Just imagine a Da Vinci bio:
It would be 1.5 hours about a struggling brown kid trying to make it big as an artist and dealing with relationship troubles in Italy. He would befriend an African who gives him inspirational speeches. There would be some homosexual love affair. Then he would succeed but his failed love affair (because of KKK Nazis killing the african) causes him to never marry.

holy fuck the nerve on this brainlet

sounds lore accurate, would make for a good movie.

This, unironically

Attached: BigCSavesTheDay.png (1094x1465, 719K)

>muritard damage control just because a kraut is mentioned

I completely forgot the colonialists and explorers. It's incredible how modern media continues to replace all these incredible figures of old when they're too "problematic".

The one thing that I find peace in is that it doesn't matter what the majority opinion of today is for mainstream opinion is so fickle and changes dramatically every century. All these people's values and morals and beliefs will be annihilated as their descendents will either be exterminated or spit on their ancestors graves and everything they stand for today.

Why are the greatest people in history Italian?

Attached: 820.jpg (769x950, 74K)

Actually

Attached: lovelace.jpg (2205x2400, 1.25M)

It's Isaac Newton, actually

That's only because being gay was illegal back then

>in italy they don't even mention the homosexuality thing of one of the greatest italians

Attached: sil.jpg (800x533, 70K)

Didn't she invent coding, not computers?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I swear she just worked on sheets of paper

Complete nonsense. Goddard invented a flying coat hanger that could fly a few hundred yards in a random direction that was technically the world's first liquid fuelled rocket. This is like jumping in the air and saying you have invented space travel.

With the same technology available to him and working in wartorn, resource starved Germany, Von Braun was launching a 1 ton warhead over 400 miles using components, techniques and technologies that the world had never seen before. If Von Braun was a gun, Goddard was a not-particularly-sharp stick.

lol no
people give to much credit to Yea Forums
it's mosty filled with very stupid people

no one person "invented" computers. Modern computing is the amalgamation of multiple different inventions.

What do I tell the hairdresser if I want this hairstyle? I've tried several times and they've never understood me and then I've used a picture and it's ended up with some shit like buzzed on the sides and back and long on top. It's infuriating that my spergyness comes out whenever I just want a simple old haircut.

If you’re a fan of von Broun I definitely recommend a trip to the space and rocket center in Huntsville Alabama