Films about rejection?

Films about rejection?

Attached: WannaMakeOut.webm (640x640, 782K)

Joker

based chad kid

The Red Letter Media saga

Attached: mikeno.gif (223x256, 2.08M)

lmao the woman cannot comprehend rejection. FUCK ROASTIES

based

i would have spooned right up against her and pressed my cock against her butt... welll if i were drunk i would have

She handled that surprisingly well. Most women aren't used to being rejected, or being the initiator at all and don't handle rejection well. Last year some skank kicked me in a nightclub because I didn't want to dance with her.

am i the only one that doesnt know what theyre saying?? the fuck is going on

Attached: 1554411109201.png (574x881, 410K)

At least he made a move, 7/10

just put the volume on

>wanna make out?
>No... I have a girlfriend

wanna make out?

no... do i have to?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ain't gonna lie those feet would make me hard as fuck too

Did you punch her?

I don’t understand what the move even was. He could have easily dropped the arm without all the awkward scootch movements. His fat sausage shaped body doesn’t help but hell man she was already leaning into you what were you going for a full spoon with your friend on the couch with you?

That guy was just socially awkward, autistic, a virgin, gay, or all of the above. Doesn't really count.

my biopic

>wanna make out?
>no, you don't have to

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-04-04 at 18.15.31.jpg (640x412, 35K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: The state of white women.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

This
>Most the girls I've fucked was because of some dipshit move I made while drunk that somehow worked

>know she wants to make literally has her hand in her lap
>virgin strategy is to make out there and cum in pants and call her 2 weeks later to watch kino or whatever the fuck
>Chad strategy is to deny what she thinks is a sure thing
>be flippant and mocking in the process
>smash her 2 hours later in the bathroom of that shitty frat flat
>have her over and put on Netflix garbage that you both don't watch as you raw her holes for 2 seasons of The Office

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: white women.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

>is a wild life, in this frame we can see a female in heat exposing her genitalia to the male, but the male has other plans

>That guy was just socially awkward, autistic, a virgin, gay, or all of the above
Are you projecting?
Even if this is true though he made the right call rejecting her because she was clearly pranking him and she would leak his nude photos of him having sex with her to make fun of him

Attached: WearyImpureBison.webm (640x640, 375K)

No it was really crowded and I was trying to make my way through, she came up to me and started grinding against me. I said "no thanks" and kind of pushed past her. She had a look of utter shock and once I was past her she just booted me in the ass as hard as she could. I turned around and she just stuck up both her middle fingers and said "fuck you" before disappearing in the crowd.

I would have liked to have clocked her but we live in a society where you can't punch womyn if even they hit you first.

BASED NIGGER

I think the only person projecting here is you.

F U C K I N G

B A S E D

Attached: 1536537432736.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

From all the weird shit this is the weirdest and I don't think it's staged
Why???

that's a true chad

>wasn't strapped
yikes

IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM THEY CALL IT PRESENTING

savage as fuck lmfao

nice

Attached: w.jpg (257x394, 14K)

I'm not American

the main issue is that all of the bystanders are fucking cuck pushovers and do nothing about this

if i ever saw anything like this i would run up and punch the whore, i promise you

This is him now
Makes sense

Attached: 1551567278539.jpg (1767x1334, 611K)

Goddamn that girl is nasty
Probably fake but that guy could do way better anyway

no you wouldn't

sorry

Attached: EquatorialHiddenBilby.webm (448x800, 1.07M)

they look nothing alike

we live in a society...

is there any way i can grow titties on myself without turning into a faggot? i just want to feel boobs