Who's your favorite Weekend Update host(s), Yea Forums?

Who's your favorite Weekend Update host(s), Yea Forums?
I assume most will say Norm but whatever. I like Dennis Miller.

Attached: miller.jpg (640x360, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CFIMaZVPIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Collinn Quinn.

Norm > Dennis > Nealon > Chevy

I love Colin Quinn elsewhere but he was pretty cringe on SNL. dude could barely go 2 seconds without flubbing his lines

Charles Rocket. Also probably has the most badass celebrity death of the last 20 years. Who the fuck commits suicide by slitting their own throat??

Attached: 0 _psOG8O48o3Hg6cd.jpg (1534x1000, 274K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9CFIMaZVPIk
got fired from SNL for saying fuck on live tv

my pick for worst. always hated this smarmy faggot, hate him even more as a late night host

Attached: seth-meyers-snl-weekend-update-56a7540e3df78cf77294aa1c.jpg (340x307, 21K)

what a chad

preppy white nerd and angry black man duo on there now is pretty awful. but yeah doesnt get worse than seth meyers, who the fuck ever found that assclown funny?

Mary Gross! haha actually i dont remember if she was good i just wanted to be cool and go for the most obscure choice. i remember her Alfalfa impression being funny anyway and she was funny looking so i assume she was funny on weekend update

Attached: SC_Alumni_Gross_Mary_600x600_001.jpg (600x600, 101K)

John Denver was on SNL??

looks like me (male)

Guy had a fucked up childhood. Read up on him.

I grew up with Norm, so Norm.

It was a real punch in the face when he was followed by Colin Quinn. Ugh.

I do remember enjoying the Fallon/Fey duo, but that was around the time I tuned out.

Tina and Amy were hot. I wish Amy would have taken her wig off and thrown it into the air at the end of her last Update.

which one is mel gibson?

Attached: file.png (300x400, 284K)

the one in the middle

CQ is hilarious on Tough Crowd and O&A because he is such a sperg and flubs his lines while simultaneously roasting everybody

yeah CQ gets a lifetime pass for creating Tough Crowd and being one of the best Stern/O&A guests. But damn he sucked on Weekend Update. dumb colin is hard enough to understand under regular circumstances but having to read cue cards? forget it!

Jane Curtin did it best in the 70s (sorry Chevy, u might've created it but u wuz only there one season)

Attached: janec.gif (478x302, 499K)

Kevin Nealon. I loved the silly, 3 second bits he would do.
>And now let's take a look at the national picture
>glances over at a map
>Aaand there it is

yeah he was way underrated. kinda pulled of that similar deadpan mock-serious tone few people could pull off other than like Leslie Neilsen in Airplane.

Chris Parnell probably would've made a good Weekend Update host in a Nealon vein, he was good at that kinda thing too like when he played Dr. Spaceman on 30 Rock

Nealon almost seemed like a throwback to Chevy's style as the original host

Colin was thrown into an awkward situation after Norm was fired.