Is there anything you’re bad at? “To be honest, no. Probably just people. People don’t like to be studied...

>Is there anything you’re bad at? “To be honest, no. Probably just people. People don’t like to be studied, or bested.” He shrugged. “I’m fine with it. I don’t really like people that much. People accept me now because I have power, but they still think, Oh, he thinks he’s the golden flower of the black community, thinks he’s so different.” He laughed. “But I am, though! I feel like Jesus. I do feel chosen. My struggle is to use my humanity to create a classic work—but I don’t know if humanity is worth it, or if we’re going to make it. I don’t know if there’s much time left.”

Attached: 24-donald-glover.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 29K)

How did he unironically get so pretentious?

>Is there anything you're bad at?
Dramatic acting.

he saw the joker trailer didn't he?

Fuck off back to /pol/

NIGGERFAGGOT

niggers can't help it
their entire identity is portraying themselves as kangs. It's way too much build up insecutiry growing up a nigger in a white world so they can never recover

Ah, I think that was the one posted needed to make your raiding successful and turn Yea Forums left-wing

This guy thinks he has power haha.

Someone wax this fucking nigger please.

Attached: 1510469301070.png (403x448, 53K)

Stfu nigger lovin incel beta bitch.

This isnt reddit. You dont belong here.

>muh left vs right
How quaint

Attached: 1552162778307.jpg (668x445, 34K)

Can I get a synonym?

oof, i miss funny casual dong lover

why so aggresive?
unironically HAVE SEX

This sounds like old Kanye.

What if I have sex ironically?

This sounds like every negro that makes big in hollywood

>He picked up a rock from the fire pit, then dropped it. “It’s hot! I didn’t know it was the same rock.” Looking at his singed fingers, he said, “Chris Rock told me, ‘Man, they wouldn’t have let me make your show back in the day.’ I’m a little better than Chris, because I had Chris to study.

>As Legend bustled over to show me the giraffe, Glover said that he thinks of reality as a program and his talent as hacking the code: “I learn fast—I figured out the algorithm.” Grasping the machine’s logic had risks. “When people become depressed and kill themselves, it’s because all they see is the algorithm, the loop,” he said. But it was also exhilarating. When he was ten, he said, “I realized, if I want to be good at P.E., I have to be good at basketball. So I went home and shot baskets in our driveway for six hours, until my mother called me in. The next day, I was good enough that you wouldn’t notice I was bad. And I realized my superpower.” During a lunch break on set one day, in the gym of a Baptist church, I had watched Glover play 21 against five crew members. He made three long jumpers, then began charging the lane to launch Steph Curry-style runners—stylish, ineffective forays facilitated by the crew’s reluctance to play tough D. “It sounds like I’m sucking my own dick—‘Oh, he thinks he’s great at everything,’ ” he said now, leaning forward. “But what if you had that power?”

>Glover said he took the role because “I learn so much. I learn how Marvel movies work, how to handle guest stars, how to make execs happy when they come on set. I gain some of your power. Only now I’m running out of places to learn, at least in America.”

Attached: tmp_P3hqgj_c7e536acca43a598_GettyImages-848815748.jpg (2048x1345, 349K)

>I trascend left and right
how 16

>picks up fire rock
>ow this rock is hot
>i’m learning I gained some of its power

Attached: 39AE96D4-9C11-41AD-AC85-622937ED77B9.jpg (312x345, 21K)

>wax
I want bongs to leave

You just hate when black people have confidence
I agree that Glover of pretentious and oblivious, but Kanye earned the right to say that shit. I don't think Glover realizes that making one good twenty episode show and a mediocre ass album isn't good enough to start saying all this shit.

confidence is great. that on the other hand is cope
black people cope

>Do you look up to anyone? “I don’t see anyone out there who’s better,” he said. “Maybe Elon Musk. But I don’t know yet if he’s a supervillain. Elon is working on ways for storytelling not to be the best way of spreading information.” Musk’s new company, Neuralink, intends to merge human consciousness with computers, allowing us to download others’ thoughts. “It will turn us into a connected macroorganism, but it will make our individual desires seem trivial,” Glover went on. “Sometimes I get mad at him—‘You think people are insignificant!’ But we probably are at the end of the storytelling age. It’s my job to compress the last bits of information for people before it passes.” He sighed.

nice reddit spacing

>confidence
A mediocre artist with a god complex isn't confident, he's delusional and narcissistic

jive-ass bitch-ass nigga

cringe

>Kanye earned the right to say that shit
Retard detected. He's black and he rhymes. Grow up and start acting white.

Christ what an insufferable nigger.

>Classic work

Like..rap cds rofl

>Glover is better off for having studied Rock
>Future generations who study Glover will be... ???

>A human who cleans his ass with thin wood fibers with a god complex isn't confident, he's delusional and narcissistic

if i was a celebrity and could just say whatever i want in some magazine i would probably say shit like this all the time just to see how much i could get away with

Haha reddit even hates themselves so they accuse others of being reddit

YIKES

Wow, I didn't realize he was such a faggot. I haven't really liked his shit much lately either. Good to know.

he figured out the code

What a fucking faggot, holy SHIT.

>Is there anything you’re bad at?
bix nood mufugga

Isn't that the dude from the brorape video?

I don't blame him. It makes me think of that John Mulaney bit about Mick jagger. When everyone sucks your dick all the time it's hard not to be totally full of yourself.

How much further can his head go up his asshole?
Suck a gay aids infected black cock you niggerlover.